Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Gotham Grouchfest

    Now this is what I've been waiting for! Love the beginning... How you've pretty much skipped straight to the good part of Bruce finding Henry Dukard and training under his tutelage, along with the Xialoin monks staying long enough to parley the account of how Bruce came to be there at the...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    OOC: Except for the kittens being purrfectly fine under Grandma K's care, yes, you've gotten everything correct in the current story arch. And no, I didn't rhyme that on purpose... *Shifty eyes... At least, equally not as on purpose as you rhymed frog and dog in that story of yours, whatever...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thank you Lisa... Anyway you say it, it counts. Hope some of those last four posts you need come in the form of story updates. *Goes back inside, everybody already having had dinner. We're watching some Iron Chef America, I just love that show. Cookie: Me love it too, ooh, make me hungry...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... I definitely know what today's number of the day will be. Count: You do?!? Do tell! Just take a look up there at my current post total and tell me what number's in front of those zeros. *Count looks... Ah ha! Elewen! *An eleven materializes overhead. Yep... Now come on, me...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    OOC: No worries Bo, she'll probably be back tomorrow, and since I have most of the day to be here and play... *Mischievous glint in eyes. Gnome: Then what for are you playing with that onion? Honestly, you British folk... If it weren't for you and your stories... *Takes onion, slices it...
  6. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Who? That "Bo" chappy? Eh, he possibly passed out. Couldn't take all those Muppets showing up at the theater. And don't forget the rest of the gang as they arrange to have a certain church's band agree to join the troop in the next chapter... Nor hope we that you forget that fan-favorite...
  7. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    Yaey! Now that's how you know Lisa's back, she's nagging a fanfic author for more story. We sure missed you round here... Oh, and yes... *Pokes Christy "Sis" with nagging stick for more story please. Um, that, and to see if we can keep the haunted happenings going on over in MopFam.
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Gnome: Oh... There are those thumbs, can't make Something Wicked stew without a pricking of my thumbs. *Scoops up extra dissembodied thumbs and pricks them before tossing them into simmering pot. *OOC: Sure... If Christy ever comes back, think she left to use the ladies room. She should...
  9. The Count

    E-Mail Problems

    Somewhat... Did the logging off technique often back in the beginning of the week, but rully the notifications I did and didn't get seemed to remain the same whether I logged off or remained logged on. Seems like the threads I don't get notifications for, no matter if I'm logged on or if...
  10. The Count

    Happy Birthday MuppetDude!

    Hey... You know I had to come in and give up some props to my guy and main Muppet helper, Tony, better known as MuppetDude. Haven't seen him online as often as I'd like this term and I'm rully in need of his services with all the new additions to the list from Sesame Street Season 37... But...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Gnome: Serves you right, you filthy little Brit-twit... Trying to chop down my home... *Leaves Bo in prison to comiscerate over why Visions are only Illusions, knowing he can't Wish on a Morning Star given that it's already gone for the day.
  12. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: After the Fireworks

    Beautiful stuff Layla... And more cause it's the two of them dealing with a rough situation after probably the biggest fight they've ever had. And that's kind of part of why I feel burnt out, cause I'm not sure I could match you or Ru when it comes to this rully rully beautiful writing stuff...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh... Looks like Camilla's got a loose beak. And here I thought she wasn't the kind to kiss and tell on others. Guess it must be due to her and Gonzo not getting along in a couple of the fics that have garnered so much attention lately, especially the one where... *Tears up at the thought...
  14. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Count: Ah ha! 4 fantasticabulous flourishes of frightning lightning from my fellow fiend! Nice aliteration there roomie. Count: Thank you. Yeah... Sure is nice to get some commentary from the authors who post it, almost makes up for the lack of real updates to the stories in progress...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey, we too late to wish Grover a bon anniversair? OK, I have to stop hanging around Catherine's door hoping for updates to Kermie's Girl, the French's starting to rub off on me. Oh, looks like Bry already got him a... Count: Good thing ve got a chance to hexchange our purchases. Yep...
  16. The Count

    My own verse of "Calypso Pig"("Calypso Kathy")

    Oh... Is this that cruise you talked about? Hmm, so long as you don't get sunburnt or sick like last time... Bon voyage, mon furrrer.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Huh? Was that? Hmmm, thought those people from Extreme Makeover: Home Addition wouldn't be here till November, oh well... Maybe Ryan'll have better luck with Uncle D posting commen-ta-ry. Now then, what to get a globe-trotting monster for his birthday, any ideas Maurice? Maurice? Oh...
  18. The Count

    "The Choice"--A Fraggle Rock FanFic

    Hey... Thanks for the update, it was rully great to see the Fraggles venturing back into the Muppet Theater... And the little cameo by Yoda at the end, that guy's been everywhere this last week... Please, post more of this wonderous weaving you've created for us.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *From the corner of the room... And hopefully a story to update... Just hasn't been the same around here without the stories we know and love not getting updated. Guess that thing others call "a life" is weighing everybody down. Eh... LMK if there's anything I can do to help. *Waits at the...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Inviso CM: Me ready for football practice. Ooh, me love football, it so yummy. Especially when thrown with plenty of mustard. Ha ha ha, me make little joke. *Floats out with rest of team to practice before they have to get on the bus to leave where the game'll be played this week.
Top