Search results

  1. The Count

    Avatar uploading problems

    Yeah... Had the same probs meself, but Phillip helped out and I thank him greatly. Mrs. Pepper, maybe you can PM Vic to make you an avvy of Sal Manilla? Just a thought if you can't choose from the plethora of possibilities from his latest artwork creation.
  2. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Well Ms. Beth... Mayhaps you can help turn things around and make them better for Rowlf with a certain fanfic that was in the plans? Hmm? Anyway... Lisa, more please!
  3. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    No, not rully... It's more of a girl thing. Or a guy thing. Eh, she's protective of her own hair, much like you'd imagine someone else would be. But I like how the story's coming along, and I hope for more soon.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Checks messages on phone... Hmm, an echo from Bo inside that well... Well, well, well... I'll just leave him a reply saying it's OK if he decides to show up at SS later in the weekend if he decides he wants to go. Like I said, he has till Friday, but he can get Beau to drive him in his...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Well... To be fair, I don't rully think of Skeeter as stuck-up when she was on MB. She was more of a bit stand-offish, trying to prove that she was the tomboy girl... That anything a boy could do she could do as well. Not to mention trying to prove she was her own person, er Muppet, not to...
  6. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Hi Kiki... If you wanna get Vic's attention with the avvy request, it'd be best to send him a PM about it. Hope this helps.
  7. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    You know... Liked how you show that this is a debate between Rowlf and Kermit... The various stages of back-and-forth twixt the two old friends. And I'd like to just shake Kerm's hands... Tell him we understand when you have a load of worries on your mind that nothing seems to get done to...
  8. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Can I just say... Ditto to what Lisa already gushed over... And more please! Ooh... Scooter's and J.P.'s fate... Rully need more story, PDQ! Please?
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oooh... Better head to the reading room myself. The store will call when they have my SS Old School set and the other Muppet DVD's I ordered from them when they have them for me.
  10. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Hi Steve... To answer your questions... There are a total of twenty-six episodes in this season. Season 37 started on August 14, 2006 and kept airing new episodes until reaching 4129 sometime towards the end of September 2006. However, they started airing repeats of the first twenty-one...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Agreed... Now stop badgering the prawn. OK, forget that. Start nagging instead. Come on Prawny... More story please! Or more commentary for Old Friends.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi Bry... Sorry, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get those... First off, I'm trying to keep up with my um, real life, and there's a paper that I'll have to work on this weekend and coming Monday, as well as the rest of the week. Then there's prematriculation tomorrow... Plus my...
  13. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Well... If you didn't have it for the chapter that preceeded this last one... But I sure hope we get more story soonish... Been a real withdrawal of fanfic posting lately, hope you authors update everything as I'm anxious to read what happens in this and all of the other stories we currently...
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Hmmm... Wonder if that constitutes "not spoiling it". Ilikemuppets, you might want to check your spelling before submitting some posts. Suffice it to say, I've had training in reading posts like that and was able to understand most of what you were saying. Don't worry, we all post posts like...
  15. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Yes... And I've gotten behind in my nagging. Prawny! Get back here and post more of this story! Or more commentary to finish that part of Old Friends! Please? Thank you sir.
  16. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Totally understood Vic... Just something to keep in mind for next year.
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Shoots off a bolt at the blighter behind him in the black wild yonder... Oh pish-posh Christy... You forget, unlike some other people... I know my limits, besides, it's just a bit of harmful fun. The rings tinkle upon two of Adam's fingers, creating a shower of knives slicing the U-mun...
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Drops explosive skull bomb from above. Look out below! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Such glorious havoc to wreak! Nicki my old sister was fright, this can be so liberating.
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    You know it Sis... You take the west and I'll take the east, and Headmistress will take the center vantage point where she can see what's happening to direct traffic. *Flies under cover of darkness to the eastern ramparts... The monstruous creature's flight goes unnoticed, as darkening...
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Aye Sis... That'd be best. Adam takes the remaining invisibility tubes and pockets them for the possibility of later use. Ah... My/our monstrous form isn't our only weapon dearest sister... Though I was just as deadly with a sword in my hand when we were conquering the oceans... Don't...
Top