Search results

  1. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Voiceover: Congratulations Bo! You just said today's secret word! *Trap door from the ceiling opens up and Bo gets pelted by the sudden waterfall of ping-pong balls burying him under all of their collective white orblike bodies.
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Talking to self... No Izzy, I'm certain the girls aren't digging their way out of the cell like common dogs... They're cats, they're better and smarter than dogs any day of the week. *Continues lobbing skull bombs at the U-Mun hordes down below, raining lightning from his staff at any of...
  3. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Heh... Please, the 3rd SemiAnnual MC Award thread holds the record for ziffles in one thread. Besides, Erin... If you think there are muffins here to end a 7-year famine, you don't want to know what I have to wade through over in MopFam... Now there's a muffin bumber crop that'd keep the...
  4. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Heh... Maybe you should ask that other half of yers girly.
  5. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Actually... Those inserts aren't new, they were from last year... They just haven't used them as much this year. I believe the line from Mr. Johnson was that he was sorry about losing his temper. And bonus... In that Outrageous Makeover parody, it was Frank's Grover! Then switched back...
  6. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Well... Unfortunately, I don't think it'll be any time soon. So much stuff to get done this coming week and weekend... But I'll get to everything... Even more story if it gets posted! *Glaringly looking at Lisa/Prawny/Christy... Cause you're the only ones from the authorship guild...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... And I'm kind of envious of them at times, wanting to be there in one of those ziffle/post schemes. But given my time schedules. Like I said, will get there when I can and read through everything.
  8. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Dunno... You seem to have a talent for muffining. Makes me want to be fright there with you and/or Bo muffining away... But given my time schedules. Anyway, Lisa! Get back here and post... Oh yeah, she doesn't exist on Wednesdays.
  9. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Too late... Just finished my meeting with your lawyer... He was delicious! *Burp... Xcuse me. Now you kids git! Stop this trouble-makin'... *Tryin' to keep peace between wrangling clubs. Is this what Steve and Richard would want? Practical joking yes... But honestly...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Fifty posts?!?!? Ugh... *Rubbing temples... Another ziffle/posting fest between Bo and Christy, the kind that leaves you wondering when it'll stop so you can catch up. Ungh, I'll go there when I get the chance. Just carry on with narration and I'll try to see where you've gotten up to.
  11. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Hmmm... You think that dead horse likes being kicked like that? You know, it might be interesting... Though instead of a rewrite, why not a continuation. PM me, we can talk about that and other schtuff.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Opening door... So the surprise isn't having the dessert blow up huh Sis? I take it that the surprise isn't to have the oven blow up either. *Smirk... Will drop by MopFam in a while. Hard to keep up when I don't get any forum notifications of new posts there. See you in a bit. Oh, and...
  13. The Count

    The Great Desire

    OH... Melissa... That's both sad and beautiful at the same time. Seems like there's some glimpse of hope as Gonzo and Camilla couldn't shake the gnawing feeling inside them in the present, going from a somnambulist state to a midnight stroll in the park. Heh, and Kermit's there watching...
  14. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    *Hugs to Nicee... And yes, it's pronounced Nicki as the author herself has confirmed, sound familiar Christy? Anyway... Post when you can, and know we're here to give you feedback and support and a muffin or two if you need some cheering up.
  15. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Yeah... But he hasn't posted it has he? He could always hold the story hostage and threaten not to post it, thus noone outside of the MSN buddies would know it's actually been written. But uh, we don't want it to come to that... So come on you guys... Post some story already! Please!
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Raises eyebrows after hearing Bo's attempts at announcing the sponsors. Hmmm, he needs a bit of a refresher course. Glad to know Lindburgh came and got him out of that well... Think I'll do a bit of tidying up before getting some breakfast.
  17. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Special hugs to one of my MC furriends... Congrats on reaching the 2K mark Kath... Lap, er, live it up. Will be taking a deep snooze, so have fun in that lounge/lodge of yours, you crazy Seniors.
  18. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    *In Kermit voice: Oh good. Now get her to post more of this story or Flippersteps if you would... And I'm half nagging her and half-nagging you Prawn... Post more of the Driver or commentary for Old Friends. Soonish? Please?
  19. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Speaking for my cyber sis... Translation: She doesn't have the next chapter of Avoiding Destiny ready yet. So she'll go nag the other authors instead. Not a bad plan considering there are some stories that are due for updates... But Lisa! *Finds TogetherAgain's name in the online group...
  20. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    So... To try and help others, as well as Vic streamline the demand... Who has which character from this last week's visual artwork creation as new avatars?
Top