Search results

  1. D

    Uncle Deadly WILL be in the New Muppet movie!

    And Katzenberg had his revenge by putting Edge into a ripoff of Finding Nemo. And that turned out well :rolleyes: And a lack of clarity and focus. I don't give a crap about any late night puppet game shows or CGI DVD movies about Fairy Tales. I want to see them get the Fraggles out there...
  2. D

    80's and 90's RULE!

    Power Rangers... that's a show I kinda sorta liked when it first came out... then I lost interest... then I learned to outright HATE the heck out of it (more on that later), now I have to admit... it has a LARGER than you think adult fan base that's very respectable. And seeing that Disney...
  3. D

    What's your Favorite T.V show

    The Critic! Another completely underrated series. Even Fox's run of the series was shorter than ABC's. I'd buy the box set, but it's 60 bucks for some reason. :smirk: If you're wondering by now, I'm not listing my favorite shows because the list would be too expansive. And even if I leave...
  4. D

    Best Of the Mid-Late 90's Merchandise?

    I wish the Wendy's ones were HALF as cool as that Rizzo pull back figure. Other than the Space Ship with Gonzo in it and a Kermit clip on, it was more of Wendy's usual junk toys. Paper goods are NOT toys. The Microphone was cute if you're 5.
  5. D

    Muppet Snow White

    That's very bizarre. I hope I can get out there and find it. Tough Pigs didn't even have a preview, and they usually get it in, even before Comic resources does half the time. I REALLY hope Darkwing Duck didn't come out too... that's very short notice.
  6. D

    Ugly Toys.

    Plush dolls are pretty difficult to master. As one member once put it, a figurine is based off a clay sculpture... we can get a lot more detail into it. A plush is basically a stuffed pillow shaped like something. There have been great Muppet plush toys over the years... the Fisher Price and...
  7. D

    Anyone else think that D A is a bit stuck up?

    I mentioned that on you're journal. It's annoying. Very annoying. I think I got a virus from it once. And then, two days last week I kept getting dumb ads that make you have to open Adobe Acrocrap (which the computer warns me has compatibility problems... read, it sucks rotten eggs) and then...
  8. D

    What's your Favorite T.V show

    House of Mouse, huh? That show is terribly underrated. My stinking local ABC cut to crappy local programming by the time it was on. But I manged to see a few of them. Terribly Underrated. It really is. I still say Mickey's best stuff was in the 80's-200something era. And while it seems...
  9. D

    80's and 90's RULE!

    Technically that counts as the last one. But I stress a point that there are things that people like because they grew up with them, and would probably not see the same magic in it if they just saw it as adults. Tell yah the truth, the only things I really feel I permanently grew out of...
  10. D

    80's and 90's RULE!

    Anyone ever notice there are several different ways to feel about shows and movies that were around when you were a kid? ones you grew up with and treasure no matter how wonky they seem as an adult Stuff you loved as a kid you completely grew out of and now denounce things that you...
  11. D

    It's Official

    Animaniacs... Classic! Classic! Actually.... to tell the truth, they ALSO make buns in packages of 12 (if you can find them) and I swear Oscar Mayer actually has 10 hot dogs to a package. But if they indeed still had dogs and buns in 8 and 10 respectively, how many of each would you need to...
  12. D

    It's Official

    The problem with this question is that it seems very innocent until you get into the religion vs evolutionary debate. That's the rub right there. Where did what come from and if so, where did that come from in the first place? Did things automatically just happen and things spontaneously...
  13. D

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Very interesting clip of what Muppet Babies lead into... End credits and everything.
  14. D

    Decline of entertainment?

    Teenage slasher flicks are the WORST! I don't even say in a by the numbers way. No wonder they have to remake old 1980's teen slasher flicks. I have to commend them on that refreshing honesty. At least they aren't basically making the same film under a different title. Horror, like...
  15. D

    Ugly Toys.

    I'm sorry, but these are a buzzillion times worse. Grover is basically just a reused Elmo and worst of all, Snuffy has EARS. There's no way ANYONE could overlook something as obvious as a character with no ears, and then giving them huge elephant ears like that.
  16. D

    Uncle Deadly WILL be in the New Muppet movie!

    The problem is that Henson STILL wants to get the movie going, and it looked like there was real progress for a time. They're still putting Red out into the public at Free Comic day and Comic Con... you think they'd put all that into just a comic book series? I'm sure left to their own devices...
  17. D

    "The Looney Tunes Show" premieres May 3, 2011

    We finally get a preview... uh......yeah Absolutely NOT loving the CGI Road Runner segment. It looks like a cheap video game. And they're pulling the unofficial voice "Let's get whoever's available" garbage again. Daffy's voice is terrible and inconstant. But the animation on that one is...
  18. D

    The Secret Life of Toys - The Complete Series DVD?

    Beat me by an hour... Cool as this sounds, I STILL want to see Dog City (the only show owned by Henson that isn't on DVD that I really would want)...
  19. D

    Nickelodeon Petition

    A) I'm butt poor... really I am. And B) all the people who had cable I knew I either don't see anymore or canceled it due to losing money or just not wanting to watch anything. I think I mentioned this somewhere in this thread. Even if these channels suck now, it's at least something...
  20. D

    Flash Beagle soundtrack

    OOh! It even has the theme song to the Saturday Morning show too!
Top