Search results

  1. D

    Disney Junior?

    Still... I'd much rather a Disney DISNEY channel that airs actual Disney programming that isn't for ANY specific focus group outside of their family programming. Think about it. A perfect place to put all their movies and old TV shows that Disney USED to air.
  2. D

    My contribution to fan art

    Ernie and Bert and an old Friend
  3. D

    Disney Takes Muppet Script Through Pixar

    Ugh. The problem with those movies is that they're supposedly based off of European Disney comics about Tinkerbelle and other fairies. I have no desire whatsoever to watch any of these films... though I am curious to read one of the comics. \ But really? muffins? They stooped to Muffin...
  4. D

    Muppets Animal keepsake ornament 2010

    Really hoped to see Bunsen AND Beaker, though. I'll still get it. And it is the first piece of merchandise designed after the Viral videos.
  5. D

    Disney Takes Muppet Script Through Pixar

    I'm all for CGI assistance with puppetry, myself. Especially if it helps them fill out crowd scenes. I don't know about that member, but I would like to see a well written CGI movie over Dreamwork's Sinbad. I assume that's the bad hand drawn one you mean. ;) Pixar wouldn't be Pixar if...
  6. D

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    If their plan was to release it during the holiday season, they would have said that at D23. Why would you announce a DVD over a year in advance without even giving a rough date. And even if it were to come out by then, we'd hear something several months in advance. The fact that no one has...
  7. D

    80's and 90's RULE!

    I didn't think I'd ever be either... but here I am. problem is, as I said, the best stuff they keep to themselves. There is something for everyone... but you just have to be willing to look. It's a lot more expansive than you'd think with what they dub in the states. But really...
  8. D

    Disney Takes Muppet Script Through Pixar

    As I said, all movies, be they puppet, cartoon or otherwise all have to go through similar processes when writing and storyboarding is involved. But I'm really thinking that Disney knows what to do with movies now. I just realized something. This news is coming after Sorcerer's Apprentice...
  9. D

    80's and 90's RULE!

    Yeah. Real Japanese cartoons and animations are the way to go. We just got such terrible shows during that period, mostly Pokemon knockoffs. But we also got Samurai Pizza Cats, which is arguably the best dub of an anime ever! Too bad we wound up getting it like 5 years late. And not even...
  10. D

    My Pockets DON'T have Monsters in them!

    I've been lobbying for a M.U.S.C.L.E. sized Muppet line for years now. We actually do have something akin to that with some Muppet characters mixed in with Disney characters Not the best painted things in the world. And I'm not talking licensed monster figures. The draw of MMIP is that...
  11. D

    Muppet Snow White

    That reminds me... other than Annie Sue, off the top of my head: Mad Monty Clueless Morgan Polly Lobster Dr. Strangepork Sweetums (in a very bit part) and Mean Mama There really isn't that many character cameos, and I can't tell if certain cameos are specific characters or just...
  12. D

    Disney Takes Muppet Script Through Pixar

    I agree the film's in good hands. I wish the Fraggle film got this kind of input. It probably would get made if they passed the script to various Fraggle writers and actors like that. I'm not concerned at all, and I know that they've been called specifically to punch up things here and there...
  13. D

    Muppet Snow White

    I can indeed confirm that it WAS Annie Sue. The pig in question had her trademark orange 'fro, and she said "This is the only way I can get into the comic" or something to that extent. Piggy doesn't need to ask to be put into the comic, as she's the villain. But really... love how all hades...
  14. D

    Disney Takes Muppet Script Through Pixar

    Actually... ANY movie has to be planned out like that. Be it puppetry, animation, people in large rubber suits... even plain old ordinary movies just about people. Even indies. All need storyboards. They clearly aren't messing around with this film. Pixar films never tanks. Sure, there...
  15. D

    The Secret Life of Toys - The Complete Series DVD?

    They managed to keep him perfectly in tact other wise. My concern is that they would need the master tape that HAS Kermit on it... ditto for Emmit Otter. I'd hate to see all this other stuff come together and for them not to have an unedited master copy. After all, the only Master tapes...
  16. D

    Muppet Snow White

    Boy was I lucky. First comic store I went to (my most local one, in fact) happened to have BOTH. I barely flipped through Snow White yet... Lew's the one that's misspelled, right?
  17. D

    Disney Takes Muppet Script Through Pixar

    If it was a Pixar CGI film, I couldn't really complain. This is a ...well... weird good step in the right direction. I'm sure they'll ad some great input to the film. After all, this is another step closer to it being made. But on the other hand, I hope the input is very minor so we don't...
  18. D

    Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

    I don't know about anyone else. but I've been having trouble with this stupid new keyboard I got a while back. Sometimes the lousy shift key won't work right. Sometimes things are slightly to the left of where they should be. And I've noticed a LOT of people with capitalization problems in...
  19. D

    Season 40 Hidden Gems

    Very disappointing. I was hoping to see some "here's some stuff you fans missed that only WE know," but it looks EXACTLY like they just took the Muppet Wiki article and reposted it.
  20. D

    Muppet Snow White

    Okay, I guess they're a little busy at Comic Con and they must've just forgot or didn't have the time to give anyone any previews (though I swear Darkwing Duck 2 was up for almost a month). Respectable but kinda a drag, since I gotta rush out and get both of them today. I usually try to get...
Top