Search results

  1. The Count

    Is anyone else not looking forward to the Fraggle Rock movie?

    Wha huh? Byron, as one of the biggest FR fanatics here on MC, I'd've thought you'd be enthusiastic over the possibility of the pending cinematic debut of the Fraggles. It's OK if you're not, I'm just trying to understand your position on the issue.
  2. The Count

    Watched 'em yet?

    Nope... Not yet, will watch a ton of stuff during the holidays once I finish with exams and all that stuff. Have listened to some of the Christmas music on MC Radio though, and I'm rully lovin' it.
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: Huh? Don't remember Kyle, Good Kyle, asking for any stuff for the evil twin-a-pult. We've been out for a family late lunch/dinner and Christmas shopping. Hope this clears things up.
  4. The Count

    The Hoobs arrive on Sprout December 25

    That's great news Phil... Unfortunately, Sprout isn't one of the channels in my current cable package. Oh well, I'm sure this'll get some of the tape traders and Hoobs fans excited. Thanks for the heads up!
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Puts finishing touches on surprise. OK, if noone else's coming... Three personages huddle outside the door to Room #5. But whosoever can these silent silhouettes belong to? A blue clawed hand raps on the door, hoping to draw the attention of the orange-skinned red-haired bespactacled...
  6. The Count

    Letter From A Prawn

    Heh... Thanks buddy. You've got about 50 or so left to go to hit that mark. And please, let us know when you're back for good. I think some of the penguins in the library are starting to revolt.
  7. The Count

    Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

    Thanks for confirming that Maniacal_Muppet.
  8. The Count

    Letter From A Prawn

    *Blink. *Sends penguin flying after Ryan to bring him back here and post... Well, just post. Come back Praaaaaaaaawwwnn! *BTW: I hope you realize the honor I bestow on this thread of yours, as it marks the dodecathousandth post in my name here on the forums. Merry Christmas to ju too...
  9. The Count

    Erm...Hello Again? (And: the Continuing Adventures of Manda)

    Old horse? Thought he was more of an old bean. And just where is Manda? She needs to get back here and join the snowy muffiny fluffy er, Muppety conversation.
  10. The Count

    Letter From A Prawn

    *Chuckles... Yes, we'll just save the custodian surprise ones for Prawny when he returns.
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Any place sounds good. Did you remember to tell Grandma K we'd be stepping out? We'll bring back something I hope she'll like. After all, they have such interesting cuisine at your aunt's restaurant. Always amazed by what they come up with there. *Note: For those who don't know, Cat...
  12. The Count

    Erm...Hello Again? (And: the Continuing Adventures of Manda)

    Maybe your head hurts because of that huge snowdrift that fell on you. And it's not "scolding", it's "nagging". Get your MC definitions right.
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Smiles broadly. Good thing I'm already dressed for going out of doors. *Enters private bat-room and washes up a bit himself. Hmmm, wonder where they'd like to go today to eat. There's a new seafood restaurant, Izzy's Aunt Cat Currurra's eatery, or mayhaps some establishment at the mall's...
  14. The Count

    Letter From A Prawn

    Aw come on Mrs P... Don't you remember? Those matrimonial murmurs were just unfounded rumors started by Bo in the chain of confusion when Vice Chief Thread Killer Snowths was caught singing in the 3976&½'s men's room to himself. But here... If it makes you feel better. *Hugs for Mrs...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    As a matter of fact... There is something you can help me with... *Stuffs papers inside school folder, corks bottles and tubes, and gets up from the seat in his office. Go round up the girls and get washed and dressed... I feel like taking you out to eat today. Been ages since we've gotten...
  16. The Count

    Letter From A Prawn

    Eh... I'm bored and bumming a bit... So sue me. Hope Prawny doesn't mind we muffin his thread. UD: Mind? No, he won't... Especially when he has that other half a mind to spare. Good point.
  17. The Count

    Letter From A Prawn

    No, but if it works and we get more fanfic out of you... And a bit of a hint as to Christmas... *Heh, never mind, I'm sure you're up to something... Er, um, surpriseful? Yes, that's a nice word for it. Is "surpriseful" a word? If it isn't, it ish now.
  18. The Count

    Letter From A Prawn

    Hmmm... What to do with all that water in your Super Soaker Sis? Well... You could always aim it at that bumbling Beau of yours to get more Muffins or Visions 2. And then there's Sara, Lisa and Catherine, the other prevalent authors in the library... Not to mention a little yarn about a...
  19. The Count

    AIDS Quilt Panel for Richard Hunt

    *Sneaks into Christy's bagel some... Uh... Just what do we JH or JN fans consume? I mean, Steve has his bagels, Bill has his muffins, Richard has his choc doughnuts and OJ... Eh, forget it... Just feel like teasing a bit. Great work Erin, we all salute you on such a fitting tribute to...
  20. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Indeed... And we bring you back to it with a freezing shower of ice tea water. Course, if a certain sister were to give a hint or two, maybe I could start...
Top