Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Took you a season to link up the Bring out your [letter] to Bring out your Dead? I got that first time they did it. You're off your game, man. Yeah. He actually pulls stuff out of one of his socks in his large super hero type boots. I don't think that's going to happen ever. I really...
  2. D

    Muppet Silly Bands are out and at Wallmart!

    Oh... I found series one. But not at Wal#Mart. Actually I found it at a small local chain, Newbury comics. That said, I only saw series 1 and 2. I don't rather care for these, but if they ever go on clearance, I mean real deep down clearance, I might just pick up a pack.
  3. D

    Why Doesn't Boom Kids Take Submissions?

    I wouldn't know a single comic company, indie or otherwise, that would take walk-ins off the street. It's just not how things are done. You know how many people they have lining up to say "I wanna draw Spider-man?" And like a good 99% of them would get turned away. I dunno exactly how Dave...
  4. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    Heh... I'm actually quite lenient on censorship in anime. This is the US after all, and we have such idiotic regulations when it comes to animation period. Kid's shows especially. And I've seen topless girls in kid's anime shows. You can't even mention death in a kid's show. And I'm the...
  5. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    I wouldn't mind it, but as history has proven, more movies are made as 3-D movies with basically no plot, no direction, and ONLY for the gimmick than movies that have a real soul that happen to just so happen be shown in 3-D. I only use that gimmick for the GOOD stuff. Toy Story 3 and so on...
  6. D

    More education?

    I like your attitude towards homework. Really, I find studying to make sure you remember stuff, and practicing fundamentals, and working on larger projects (there's nothing wrong with independent study now and then) . But taking home every single textbook to basically cover what the...
  7. D

    Overrated Music

    Oh yeah. I always wondered why they even called it alternative if everyone was listening to it. Seems that there were so many people who thought they were cool listening to music that was unpopular for at least 2 years before they pretended to get into it because everyone else did. And a lot...
  8. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    Fraggit... I lost 10 bucks, didn't I? Not that I'd ever bet against it. I'm RULLY starting to develop a distaste for 3-D now.
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Issue 9 is definitely salvaged from the Cleopatra guest star issue that was part of an arc that was never made. I like how unlike the other guests (even Howlin' Jack in issue 10), she actually looks different from the rest of the Muppets. Presumably the other guests were to look that way also...
  10. D

    Manhattan Toys Sprocket Now available

    This is the only one I'm really disappointed in. The eye placement is off and they're way too small and expressionless. The others look quite reasonable, but this one really needs to be redone.
  11. D

    Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

    Nope. I guess this film will never be done. I don't like the idea of punching anything up, especially with the mindset Weinstein has. make it edgy. There's no way the film needs that sort of cynic style. But hey, no wonder why Gnome movies get made and this as been in development purgatory...
  12. D

    Your Fave(& Least Fave)Modern Characters?

    It would be great if they do so we can see them again... but the question is, can anyone really channel the insanity of Brian's performance of them? Dude... like, they got rid of it about five years after they introduced it. Maybe less. They don't even show those characters or mention...
  13. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    Actually, is Touchstone even part of Disney anymore? Seems like this is a script Lassiter would have salvaged, or better yet, tossed into a blazing furnace.
  14. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    It almost seems like a parody of how bad these films have become. But it isn't. There is no defending this trash. And people say I'm being harsh about it. It makes me actually want to BREAK other people's gnomes.
  15. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    Oh, my five dollars at a bargain matinee is gonna make that much of a difference. :rolleyes: Really. At least let me howl at the moon once in a while. It's not ME seeing it I'm worried about. Stuff like this gets made, and OTHER people see it making MORE of stuff like this getting made. I...
  16. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    I'm so sick of everyone saying that. When mindnumbingly bad stuff that shows the state of humanity's general stupidity gets vomited out of Hackywood's cesspool, built on the foundation of broken dreams, my Frogness, someone needs to speak out. There are so many scripts going trough...
  17. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    it seems like something even the Dreamworks that made SharkTale and Father of the Pride in 2003 would be too mortified to make. I swear, seeing that horrifying thing not only took 5 years off my life, but I don't really want them back for it either. There is NO CALL for a film like this to...
  18. D

    Jason Segel talks The Muppets and his inspiration

    Oh come now, I think it does Once the initial shock runs off me, I'm SURE to say something about it. And the stuff I don't say, I can't say here.
  19. D

    Why did this NEED to be made?

    From another thread entirely. Yeah... why am I getting an Italian animated Titanic Movie vibe from this piece of I can't even say what? I'm gonna go throw up. Really... I'm so mortified, I'm speechless.
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Loved the Iron Monster bit. Especially how they actually changed the name FROM Ironing Monster. That sounded too awkward. Will say it would have really been great if Bert and Cookie stuck around a bit longer. Though, I loved Cookie's line "Does anyone know how to get cream filling out of...
Top