Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    To Biggy and Yakey: Shush, this is my scene. Before Beauregard stands the dilapidated remains of what once used to be the Moppets' happy home, obscured by the sulfurous smoke cloaking the laboratory next door. This is what has come to be Parker Moppet... Enter and lay your eyes upon Jana...
  2. The Count

    So I say to you all before my flight...

    No worries Bry, she PM'd me and we got it covered. The people who exchange with her will have to wait till Tuesday when she gets back, and the people who do so with Christy will have their turn on Wednesday, along with the people they gift to. Hope this helps.
  3. The Count

    FanFiction: Bats in the Belfry and Numbers on the Mind.

    Thanks Beth... PM'd the founder of UshGush to see if we could collaborate... We'll find out as soon as she replies. Especially when I think it could be better... Being red or gold or yellow... Or something much more colorful, oh sorry, what was I saying?
  4. The Count

    Saving the Dream

    Wednesday? Aw, but tht means... OK, Christy's exchange will have to wait till then.
  5. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    And Lisa is still Lisa... And this story is still this story, superb. And us wanting more... Is... Well, just that... Us wanting more!
  6. The Count

    The Most MARVELOUS Time of the Year

    Well... The way I see it... Dale was surprisingly the first to leave, coaxed in his decision by Foxglove the bat from the Halloween episode. Zipper zipped off once Queenie the Queen Bee extended her royal invitation for him to be her consort. Monty, called by the allure of his mozzarella...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Entering clad in blackest robes, accented with crimson swirls around the sleevecuffs and hems of the robe, scythe/walking staff in hand. Sorry I'm late... Those other ghosts just wouldn't stop arguing. *In graveous voice: Father Moppet... Come if you wish to survey the future in which you...
  8. The Count

    The Most MARVELOUS Time of the Year

    OK... This was a nice ending to a neat interconnective story. Um, "he was with us on" isn't correct speech, "he spent with us" should probably replace that utterance. Loved how this finished, with the carollers at the X-Mansion and all who showed up. You know, I've had this idea imagining...
  9. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Said this in another thread... But this is why I've come to entirely admire and yes, even swoon over your terrific tales, craving updates not unlike the Cookie Monster devouring platefuls of his hallmark treats. "I'll Be Home for Christmas", was especially touching when you add the...
  10. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Whoosh! Devouring all the wonderousness of the muffins as loose strings start to be unraveled, leading to messy explanations, hopefully in another episode soon to come.
  11. The Count

    Frank on Little Mermaid DVD

    Ah, so it's depicted visually instead of verbally. That may have contributed to why I missed it. Thanks for clearing that up unclematt.
  12. The Count

    What Was This Muppet?

    Hmmm... Me thinks ye be talking about one of Old Joe's accomplices. After consulting Muppet Wiki, are you asking about the character identified as "The Laundress"? It says that she was performed by Steve, a sort of yellowish toad who took Scrooge's damasque linen curtains. She then appeared...
  13. The Count

    FanFiction: Bats in the Belfry and Numbers on the Mind.

    Well, here's the conclusion to the first snipet. Not sure if I'm doing this as well as I'd like. Catherine/Ru, if you're reading, maybe we can work together to achieve the level of um, professionalism I've come to admire and yes swoon over in your own terrific tales. But enough pandering...
  14. The Count

    So I say to you all before my flight...

    *Hugs to one of my dearest forum furriends as she wings it all the way to Mew York. All that way, won't her arms get tired? Anyway, to help you keep that smile... *Sing: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Just like the ones I used to know. Where treetops glisten... And children listen...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Now what do you suppose this is? There's a package with several thickened squares wrapped in aluminum foil, sent to Room #1 care of my mom. Undoing the foiled folds so as to unveil the contents, we find... Yaey! Count: Vhat is it? Mom's 7-layer bars. Count: Sewen layers? Yes...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Applauding, from our position near the back of the group. That was... Count: Vonderful! Rully enjoyed that presentation Prairie. Count: So festive... So merry... A great show, I hope there'll be more of these shown through the year.
  17. The Count

    FanFiction: Bats in the Belfry and Numbers on the Mind.

    Thanks... So you picked out that reference huh? Waiting to see what the other person I've been contacting thinks, maybe more tomorrow. Thing is, I know it can be done better and I'll try to do so or at least try to make it flow that way with the next part of Episode 0.
  18. The Count

    FanFiction: Bats in the Belfry and Numbers on the Mind.

    OK, here goes... Episode 0. Faint traces of chill air made the townspeople bristle, clad as they were within the relative comfort of furry fluffy coats, affording them some small measure of warmth. Evening gave way to night, enveloping the hamlet under a blackened blanket. Stars had been...
  19. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Just arriving in the library, unloading things to set down and write... Grabbing a cup of cooled hot chocolate and a candy cane or bag of peppermints, sitting down to read through this wonderful story's latest chapter quietly. Graciously, I nod in agreement and hope more gets posted soon.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Hope Bryan and Telly decorate those triangle cookies. You know, when giving a gift, you should think about what that person who's getting the gift would like given your knowledge of their personal tastes... Or sometimes, gifts like baked goods are a good present to hand out. Like the...
Top