Search results

  1. The Count

    Nfl 2006

    Oakland? Wasn't even aware they had a team... What league do they play in? The NFL? Oh, the National Field-skaters Lodge? Broncos will beat the 49'ers... That's the other game I'll be watching. And of course, though I hate the Steelers, I'll be rooting for them, should that game still...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    And here I thought Hilda would be wise enough to heed her own advice of not taking things too literally. Oh well... Um guys, there's been a slight delay with a few of the other residents here... So we'll be doing the exchange later tonight, say around 8 PM? That work for everybody...
  3. The Count

    Your Thoughts: A MC Christmas

    Sorry about asking the same thing twice Phil. Didn't notice the reply till you pointed it out just now. Thanks for the answers. Hope you had a great holiday season and I look forward to all the stuff planned for MC for the coming year.
  4. The Count

    Video Message from Moi

    And here I thought there was a customs restriction on importing more chicken past the You Tube police. Guess their Chicken Inspector's off duty. Huh? It says "Chick" Inspector? Oh... Never mind.
  5. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    You mean when it got us an actual update with more story? Yeah! *Throws more tea on Bo.
  6. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    *Drenches Bo in cold ice tea before pelting him with snowballs. Come on Bo... *Sing: We want some more crazy Muffins. We want some more crazy Muffins. We want some more crazy Muffins. So give us some now!!!
  7. The Count

    Video Message from Moi

    Riiiiiiiiight. We believe you Bo. And whoever does, I have this nice piece of a bridge out in Brooklyn along with a plot of land on the Moon for sale you might be interested in.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... You know, I might just end up scheduling the exchange for later anyway. We could do it in order of room numbers, but that would mean my roomies would go first, something we'd only agree to if you guys think we should be the first to hand out gifts. Wanted to do this alphabetically...
  9. The Count

    The Muppet Central YouTube Group

    Uh... Would need more info as to what this would entail, since I just recently started watching clips/videos on You Tube. OK, so I've only seen the intro to Svenska Sesam, the Swedish version of Sesame Street, and Christy's interview... But I'm just a bit unsure as to what it is you propose...
  10. The Count

    What Did You Get For Christmas?

    Here I aaaaaaaam! OK, so I bought these gifts meself a couple of months in advance... But it's the thought behind it, isn't it? Got three Spanish music CD's for my mom, one she took immediately by Leonardo Fabio, and two more collection CD's we gave her for Christmas between my siblings and...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Think I'll just watch a bit of TV for now, maybe some breakfast later, and computer errands along with Muppet DVD's throughout the day. Count: Vhat about... The hexchange? An E-mail will be sent out to everybody who's part of the dorms. In fact, thanks for reminding me, that'll be...
  12. The Count

    Wrapping Up

    Thank Ru for this nice little story. OK, so that's 1 MC menu down... So many others left to know about. This was a great little story and it compliments your Muppet Hallmark Ornament stories beautifully. Was funny to see Kermit wrapped up like a present... And I guess I sort of half-thought...
  13. The Count

    Nfl 2006

    Uh... Forgive me for asking, but isn't the primary thing needed for a Green Bay playoff birth a win by the Packers over the Bears?
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: A MC Christmas

    Ooh... Thanks for the update Phil. Was pleased to find the Christmas songs still in the rotation. Probably won't get to hear them since I'm busy as a bat with all the Muppet DVD's I got for the holidays. If the non-stop Christmas music goes longer next year, I'd kind of prefer or put in a...
  15. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Back by popular demand... Chapter 2. The sunlight outside was somewhat diminished, a few hours had passed since the gopher had crossed the threshhold of the Muppets' abode. A yawn escaped from his mouth as a likely orange-skinned woman stood watching him. Count: Aw, Scooter fell...
  16. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Bringing this story back up topside, cause I think Cath hasn't finished with it yet. Look forward to updates when you can get 'em.
  17. The Count

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    Well... It's entirely possible that the person who uploaded the Song of the Number 4/Falling Baker segment who commented they had all the segments except for the Song of the Number 1, not knowing its existance, was most liikely zyzzybalubah the forum member who started this thread asking if...
  18. The Count

    Possibility: JoJo on Sesame Street?

    Dunno, never heard of her. The only JoJo I know of is the Muppet dog from JHH. As far as what she'd end up doing should she appear in a Season 38 or future episode... I'd guess a Celebrity Moment song and pretty much that'd be it. Like I said... Not rully sure, sorry I couldn't be of any...
  19. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Whoa! Will be awaiting those reviews very muchly when next you post Marty.
  20. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Commentary Time! Chapter 1. Me: Hope everybody got their money's worth. Count: 1, 1 for the money. Me: 2 for the show... Count: 3 to get ready. Me: And away we go! The breeze was mildly chilly outside the Muppet's residence, the distinct signs of late autumn evident. Leaves of a...
Top