Search results

  1. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Huzza! Zowie! Ishkibbible! Please forgive the randomness... But Ru're back! And if that isn't cause to celebrate, I don't know what is. You know what sold this chapter for me? That line... "Worth the wait", yep, it sure was. Makes my being stuck here at the dern computer all day worth...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Fabulous. Though I know this is reaching the climax and nearing the end after you gave Benny his master villain musical number a bit back. Tired for reviews, see ya later.
  3. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    And Prawny gets the award for unintelligibilite reply! J/K. Great chapter Lisa. So good to know that Kermit's back home... Muppet Boarding House, check. Now the Muppet Theater, check. Only the swamp's left, if only they'd stop nagging... Then again, we don't stop nagging you for more...
  4. The Count

    Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

    OK, if you say it's Enslo, then that's how he'll appear in the list. Just asking, cause I've never heard that name before. And when listening to the song both on the show and MC Radio, it sounded more like either Enso or Enzo. Thanks for the answers Phil, have a good night.
  5. The Count

    Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

    Glad someone else besides me caught that. But are the Muppets who speak in Spanish from that song named "Enslo" and "Sophie"? Or is the male character's name "Enso" or "Enzo" instead? Asking to make sure their entries in the ML are correct.
  6. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    *Quietly: Thank you Lisa. Great chapter. Would say more, but I'm a bit tired and need a breather. So many stuff I want to get to, but it just keeps piling up and there's not nearly enough time to do it all. Oh well, ideas for another day. Here at MC, where it rocks.
  7. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Another song title question... What's the name/title of the song sung by four AM's I've denominated as "The Elevator Barber Shop Quartet" where they're singing as they count going first up and then down ten floors in an elevator? This song appeared in Episode 1090: SS Goes to Hawaii, Day 1...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh, Ryan's the one you should be worried about instead Uncle Deadly. So, he thinks he's going to wait and catch her because she owes him reviews to his fabulous fanfiction? Good luck. She still hasn't told me if she got past Chapter 12 of Muppet Family Gathering. And that was finished what...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    *Pokes Prawny. You there? Can we please get more of this story? Come on, before Lisa gets online and has a chance to catch up with more of whatever story she decides to update. *Notices Lisa coming into the room. Oh hey girl... Was talking about you. Want some hot chocolate? And could...
  10. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Oh... Well... "The Letter L" was from this past season, Season 37. "If I Were The Letter B" was from when the Letter of the Day was presented by Cookie Monster with his letter cookies, not sure if that'd be Season 33 or 34. Hope this helps. Oh, and another song question... There's a song...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ungh... Only half-finished with the C's... But a new chapter of Ryan's fanfic and some date cakes with a glass of milk... Yeah, that's the lunch break I needed.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Of course... The promise that you'll get some more fanfic written doesn't necessarily mean that there's a mutual promise of "posting" what's been written. Heh, wonder how long it'll take him to notice that little loophole. Oh well, I trust you'll tell us when more's been posted, should it get...
  13. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Um Beth... Don't you mean young "ladies"? *Hee.
  14. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Oh, OK. Thanks Phil.
  15. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Wow... That's so heavy I don't know what to make of it. Beauregard: What do you usually make of it? Never mind. So heavy... It's got one foot in the grave almost. Three-Legged Screaming Thing: That's nothing, you should see the foot I left back in Cleveland. Nurse Janice: And he's got...
  16. The Count

    'Monster Maker' - HELP PLEASE

    Well... Try contacting KermiClown or MuppetDude, since they might have the episode, along with the rest of the show's entire run on DVD or VHS and can help you get this special.
  17. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Which of the two songs are you asking about Kate?
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oy, am I beat... Hey Ryan, hope the comp's workin' fine, I hexpect some wonderousness out of that fanfic of yours on the morrow. The dorms were brought to you by the letter B, cause that's where I was stuck with the list. Count: B for bats and bones and blood. Yeah, all of that good stuff...
  19. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Thanks Phil, knew you could help. And since I can't find it by the title I gave it, "If There's One Letter I'd Like To B", a bit long but since that was the first line of lyrics... Oh well, thanks. BTW: What's the name/title for the "silly song about words that start with the letter L" sung...
  20. The Count

    Happy 30th of December to you

    *Noone answers the door, as nobody's home fright now.
Top