Search results

  1. The Count

    Happy 30th of December to you

    No mam... The search warrant's in the name of the Lyans, which you clearly are. Agent Bert Cashew, that's my name. There's a long list of outstanding crimes you're wanted for, along with the death of one lizard. And like I stated before mam, don't think you can get out of this by setting me...
  2. The Count

    Happy 30th of December to you

    *Knocking on front door... Open up mam... This is the FBI, and LPA, all rolled into one. And don't think you can get us to drop the charges by setting us up on a date with your stunningly good-genes getting sister...
  3. The Count

    I finished it...

    Yep... And I know the episode you speak of, the April Fool's Day or April 1st Episode. You're late, you're late... For a very important date. No time to say hello goodbye, you're late, you're late, you're late! Although... If you were to be late, I suppose you could always leap into...
  4. The Count

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Don't worry Cincinnatti... We never know what we're talking about in these threads. Run that by you again Bo? Sure. *Runs heavily treaded offroad truck over Bo again, leaving tiretracks all over his body. Woo! Where's the party at? Layla, we need to talk about Great-Granny Ru.
  5. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    This chapter hit me pretty hard. Why? Those pictures, and to find there's a new one there with the four we already had from Flippersteps. Kermit shucking the military uniform, shedding that pseudo-skin that made him someone he wasn't. And then there's Fozzie... Finding the scar... *Gasp...
  6. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Yaey for the new chapter! Loved it all. Laughed when Animal sent his drums rolling out the back of the bus. "Left" Zoot said. Now if that isn't a nod to MC I don't know what is. And those boys have got to learn not to fight so much between them, after all, Skeeter'll just lay down the...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Beth... Just sent you a bit of gossip you should find most informative. Hmmm, could tell who their Secret Santa givers are, but that'd ruin the surprise/fun. Problem is, one of them's not here fright now, the other's been reminded, and the other one's waiting for everybody else. Eh...
  8. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Wha huh? Where's this "Jim Louis" post you speaketh of o prawnydew?
  9. The Count

    Palisades Super Grover Action Figure

    Well, I'd say it's worth it. Initially, the only place you could get these figures was either at one of the conventions Palisades Toys attended in the year of 2005... Or if you couldn't make it to the shows, you could buy it through their online Collector's Club. Unfortunately, since the...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Knocking on Room #5's door... Sara? Li'l Cuz? You in there? Just thought you should know, everyone's been handing out their Secret Santa presents. Only a few last people are left, thought you might need the reminder. Hope this is OK, and feel free to come and talk if you need inspiration...
  11. The Count

    Counting Blues.

    *Bump... Bringing this one back up for some dreaded daylight. Why is it I can't decide what it is I want to do/create? It isn't inspiration I lack, but determination. So I have a divergance: either work with the roster of master monsters, or develop the female haunted harem. Problems...
  12. The Count

    I finished it...

    Hey Sarah Y... Since I don't rully know what to say, but I want you to know you're always welcome here on MC... Here, something I think you'll like... *Deposits a muffin basket for Sarah Y, filled with those fluffy doughy things of various flaves and craves. And I too enjoyed QL...
  13. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Another good chapter Lisa. The healing's begun, though it'll be slow. Oh... And please forgive me if this isn't up to usual rave standards... The hour is late, I need some sleep, and I'm a bit disgruntled/dissatisfied at my own creative uncertainty. Talk to you soon and thanks for the update.
  14. The Count

    Nfl 2006

    You know what... It was part of this year's record. Look it up any time you want and then get back to me. And from the looks of things, the Bengals ain't goin' this year either. Sorry, but the Jets will beat that non-team from Oakland and the Broncos will beat the 49'ers. Gotta face facts...
  15. The Count

    Saving the Dream

    Me thinks it's too late for that sister. Why am I calling you sister? Cause I call any woman sister, even when she's not my sister, cause that's what all us detectives call women, sister... Sister... *Animaniacs quote. Oh, and feel free to drop off your Santa Secret gifts whenever...
  16. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Ahem... If you hexcuse me for a moment. *Shocks Prawny with thunder and lightning. No, that's not for using it in your review earlier... It's for calling the frog "Kermie", you know that's Piggy's line and she'll do worse to you if she hears you doing it again. Now then, about this...
  17. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Yes... Verily it does Bo sirrah. And now I know of this visual... May I say it captures the feel prefectly. Zoot, always thought of as last... The last letter of the alphabet, the last note when closing the Muppet Show, the last day of the year. A prefect capturing of the moment that this...
  18. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    So... What's this one again?
  19. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    This blows me away every time I come in to find a new chapter. So much anx in that phone call. Clever of Kermit to not give Jimmy a specific date as to when he'll visit the swamp... If he ever gets enough courage to visit the swamp in the first place. But the best/worst... Kermit still...
  20. The Count

    Saving the Dream

    Hey Lisa... While you're in there with the Muppets and Christy and everybody... Yew, those bodies rully need to get a room together... Or draw the hose on 'em. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I was right about here. *Points to seat. See if you can get Sis to divulge any secrets about...
Top