Search results

  1. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Thanks Marty, very intereschting. So I take it this troop of girls don't distinguish themselves by individual fighting techniques like the scouts? The only other question I'd have is if you can provide it, if there are Sailor Scouts for the other four remaining planets, what information on...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Yeah... Too bad that soap about those Muffins has been lagging behind in perpetual reruns. You wouldn't happen to know the writer, would you? And you wouldn't happen to be able to nag that writer to get some new episodes on the air, would you?
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ugh... Another long Monday done with. *Reads through calendar, slaps hand to forehead quite loudly. Count: Vhat's wrong? I am soooooooooo sorrrrrrry! Completely forgot that Uncle Deadly had a B-Day on January 27 and Gillis had one on January 30. Count: Anybody else? Well, The...
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    asIvan sneaks back into the Moppets' home through the back door, glad that his classes are done for the night. He walks up the stairs, fishes for something to eat in the fridge, then goes all the way up to his attic room for some peace and quiet. Heh, knowing this family, I probably won't get any.
  5. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    Beth... Sorry it took me so long to reply, just finished reading just now. So great a chapter... Is that Caroline's sigline I spotted there when Wanda and Rowlf were nuzzling? And who's this mysterious figure that's shadowing the Muppets? And when will we get another update? Sorry to nag...
  6. The Count

    Cycle

    Wow... This was a very powerful story... Great stuff, just a few small nitpicks, but incredible narrative of most heavy duty proportions.
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Ivan: Sorry, can't stay long... Gotta get a pair of books and I'm off to the library. And, here's that key you were looking for Christy. *Tosses key to Christy who catches it before Bo does. *Trips up Jack, accidentally or on purpose... Oh, sorry, did you have a bad trip? Well, so long as...
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Lion Knocker, waking up: Are you still here Beauregard Moppet? There are no spare keys to your home within these walls. As I previously stated, go talk to that Jack person, whoever he is.
  9. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Yes, thanks Heralde. See, in the SS Library Counting Pages, my namesake is dressed in different wardrobes as he counts a different item: chef's outfit while flipping five flapjacks into the air. Additionally, there's a small storm cloud showing the appropriate number around him. When I went...
  10. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Only one thing I can say to that... Bring it on!!!
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Lion Knocker: And what makes you think the master has a spare key to your home Beauregard Moppet?
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Silver Lionhead Knocker: Sorry Beauregard Moppet... The master and miss of the house are gone for the week, and will not return until Sunday next. I suggest you go have a talk with that Jack fellow.
  13. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Oh... Cath... Fully hexpect the ushgush to flow, I wouldn't have it any other way since that's your own particular style. Just sayin', I have a sneaking suspicion that there'll be some sort of thoroughly UG story now that you know this cming year will bethe year of the pig. But knowing your...
  14. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Hi Davina... If you liked this tale of Ru's, then I suggestyou go find and read through Getting Swamped and then Kermie's Girl. Extraordinarily good stories tey are.
  15. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Yeah... Figured that's what you meant after I posted. Went to Muppet Wiki and searched for "Fozzie Bear's Jokes", didn't get what I was hoping, a list of all his jokes o find the one you used. But there was a very funny article about the Muppets origins in the results from other Wika pages...
  16. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Funny little installment... But if the shooting an arrow through an apple on top of her head isn't the stunt Gonzo wanted to perform, what was t? Very much enjoyed this little addition. Oh, and I'm going to have to borrow Erin's bunker... Seems that next weekend, Chinese Nw Year's, marks...
  17. The Count

    A Miss Piggy Question that Ive had for about 10 years

    Hey... Just found another theory. If you go to Muppet Wiki and do a search for "Fozzie Bear's Jokes", scroll down to the results brought from other Wiki pages. There you'll find a most amusing tale of the Muppets origin, stating that Piggy was named after the fair-haired Queen Elizabeth when...
  18. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    ... Uh, where's te chapter Lisa? UnlessI got ziffled and I need to look above. *Looks above, unsure of what I'll find.
  19. The Count

    Animated Hotties?

    SarahOnBway... Don't think there's a thread for that, maybe you should either post it here if you feel appropriate and would help others post their character crushes, or maybe start another thread for that. And may I say I'm thrilled there's finally som girl to tag team with! You take Prince...
  20. The Count

    Animated Hotties?

    Only saw the first season, if it could be called that, of Reboot... Would also like to add Saranoya from Yin-Yang-Yo to my list.
Top