Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Listings 16.0

    ... Not sure. I know I got that entry from my good friend MuppetDude, the SM who lives in KY. Haven't seen him here since September, but think you can either contact him via E-mail through the forums or via PM Either that, or check on MuppetWiki. Hope this hels, and sorry if I wasn't able...
  2. The Count

    Enterprise Re-launch

    ... Hmmm, thought you'd have a crush on Captain Archer, since he was portrayed by Scott. Never got into Enterprise, it was on the UPN channel whenWSBK was taken over and removed from my TV cable provide. Missed out on the last season or two of Voyager that way also. At least now they're...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Wonder if Grover has his quiver filled with gold-tipped arrows or lead-tipped arrows. Count: Vhat's the difference? Well... Not many people know this, because they just concentrate on the fact that Cupid is a symbol of love-bringing... But back in ancient Greco-Roman myth where the...
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Walking slowly but softly on sandy shores, approaching Izzy who's lounging silkily on a fully laid-out beach towel/beachchair combo... Mmm, Bo's probably got his hands full with the kittens. *Low chuckle, moreso than usual I suspect. Happy Valentine's Ish... *Sits down under the shade of...
  5. The Count

    English/Spanish translation website

    ... So sorry Snowthpes. LMK = "let me know", with LYK, "let you know" as a close variation. Add it to the dictionary if you want.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Vhat are you doing back here so early? Me: Dern library was closed... And since my class isn't until later tonight, I got someone to pick me up and here I am. Count: Vill you be here for the party tonight? Me: Not sure... But I can count on you and Kathy to get everything ready for...
  7. The Count

    English/Spanish translation website

    Hi... When I need help translating something, I go to the Translator link at www.dictionary.com, though granted, sometimes it's not a perfect match. Frogster, if you need help with Spanish to English, LMK and I can help you out. Hope this helps, have a good day.
  8. The Count

    The Party of the First Part

    Oh gosh! I read the Second Part first, didn't know there was this First Part as well. This one was rully great. Loved that everybody got a chance to shine. Even Annie Sue was there. And the humor of the old days is definitively present in this short story. And just a smidge of ushgush...
  9. The Count

    The Party of the Second Part

    You know... Kinda felt this was a trap the frog had carefully laid out for the pig when they were going up to their suite in the elevator. Nice little V-Day story... My hopes are that I'll be able to do you justice with the one I have planned. Might go up today or tomorrow, whenever I have...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mr. Johnson, the friendly neighborhood mailman shows up, dropping off today's mail. He leaves a long thin package for Christy, with a birthday card from her currently absent brother Adam. He took Isabelle away for a two-week paid vacation, but remmbered to send his sister a present for her...
  11. The Count

    Happy Birthday Christyb

    Yeah... Don't want to encourage my younger cyber-sister to drink if she doesn't already... Though she might, being she's now a Tennesseean, but I rully don't know fer sure. Like rully... So I won't even mention the spiked punch over at William and Caroline's engagement party.
  12. The Count

    Happy Birthday Christyb

    Happy Birthday Christyb! So... The day has come. The 14th of February, a day most timely honored within the annals of the calenar's pages. No, not for that silly exchange of young people's hearts and the ritualistic greeting card craze, flowery free-for-all, nor even the constant black hole...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Ivan, coming back upstairs with a glass of milk, stops in front of Vic's old room and knocks on the door. Um, Kyle, are you awake? Just wanted to say your pets are conspiring with Jack to try and win Vanessa's love for him. Not sure if it's my place to say so, but they shouldn't rully be...
  14. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    Just sent it... So, to fulfill the penguins' request... *Presses plunger and penguins explode.
  15. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    OK... But don't think that means you're off the hook Mr. Prawnydew. Post more, or the penguins get it! *Mwahahahahahaha!
  16. The Count

    The RHLC!

    No worries MBM. You're here now, and that's what matters. And thanks for at least trying to help out. *Leaves tray of chocolate doughnuts with orange citrus licquer drizzled over the pastries.
  17. The Count

    Animated Hotties?

    Hey Drtooth... You gotsta go with your likes, my man. BTW, check out the second list I posted. Sarah... Ceck! Now break, and let's go get our respective crushes!
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Sure... Here you go! *Tosses pillow at broken couch and hits Bo, spreading feathers hither and yon.
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Entering Moppet's home... Ivan: Oh hi Vanessa... Let me help you with those bags. *Takes bags and puts them away in the kitchen where everything belongs.
  20. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    Heh... Prawn's confused already. She said next Tuesday, as in one week from today. And no worries Ryan, I'll send her Trip later tonight. Unless you want I shoulds wait for the next chapter to get posted now. *Hint hint, nag nag.
Top