Search results

  1. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Is sokay... *Leaves to go get a fresh cup of Java while music to the trumpetist's classic plays behind him in the house.
  2. The Count

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    Hmmm... You may be fright about that one heralde. Guess I'm getting that one mixed up with the intro Hilda did for the Haunted House sketch in the Vincent Price episode. What I remember is that, in either one, whichever Hilda did, she proclaimed to be a citizen of that great Eastern European...
  3. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Kyle... I'm not me here, my name's Vinnie the Delivery Man. Big Brother's gone AWOL... Maybe you should put in a call to Little Sister instead.
  4. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    *Quietly squeeeees so not to wak up Robin, if he's truly asleep. Yaey Robin, and Halfway and Kermit's thoughts about the war and getting married and hoping and hopping, and everything! Thanks for the chapter Lisa... More soonerishkibbible (my word) please!
  5. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    OK boys, bring it in! *Penguin cannon gets carted into range, ready to blast it's polar plumed payload at Lisa. Ready... Aim... Fire! *Black and white feathers rain from above... Lisa, we have only yet begun to nag! Post more story!!
  6. The Count

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    Mmm... Thanks SB, all that's missing now is the intro by Hilda and it'll be complete. But even if that doesn't get added, I want to say thanks for maintaining such a great site for Muppet fans everywhere to enjoy. Hot cross bunny!
  7. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Judge Gavel: Objection sustained. Bailiff, strike Caroline's declarations from the record on the grounds of assumptive reasoning and stretching the bounds of such a chain of events. Yes, though it is in the Cookie Monster's character to do such things, it is improbable based on circumstancial...
  8. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Yes... The blue fibers you picked up at the beginning of this investigation were blue and fuzzy... And it stems from your lab tests that it matches CookieMonster... But that's only because he was here with Beth last night before she pulled him away from the storage closet. He was busy...
  9. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Thanks Dave. Laughed at this one. And thanks for the descript. There is a Muppet weatherman, two of them. 1 The Singing Weatherman who appeared on TMS, look it up in Kermitage's character indexs (or indecies) and cross-reference with Muppet Wiki. 2 The Weather Guy who showed up in Statler...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Unfortunately for Telly, Room #1 is at the moment bereft of occupants. *Voiceover: Ah-ha! 0 roomies in Room #1! Voiceover 2: Shhhhh, we're not here, remember? Voiceover 1: Sorry. Voiceover 2: Fright, now back to the basketball games here at Everybody Eats. *Enjoying our dinner with some...
  11. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Certainly... *Inks fingers in Erin's little detective pad. *Cookie Monster gives up some of his fur sheddings to the cause. And Richard might not have mentioned what color the culprit's fur was... But you yourself Erin said that you found some "blue" fibers when first you came into this...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Speaker on walkie talkie... Campus Police: Be on the lookout for one escaped half, female in a fleeing panic, make sure to apprehend with extreme caution. She's been known to be a thread hijacker and notoriously insane. Don't let her confuse you with her misdirection tactics. Oh, and...
  13. The Count

    The RHLC!

    I do believe... Not. Cookie Monster's Beth's roommate. So any incident involving him should be taken up with her. Besides, I don't use razors. Nasty things, I only use an electric shaver, and that's to shave my own fuzz. And as to my whereabouts, I was asleep when the events took place...
  14. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    You know... I had this thought out, how to nag effectively for an update. But I lost the song, that and I think my nerves of steel caught fire over at the buffet table waiting for Gonzo to show up. He rully needs to get Camilla back in his arms and apologize. Then again, it helps play into...
  15. The Count

    Getting Swamped

    Hmmm... *Lazily, wonder whatcherupto down in those swamps ashore miss Cath. Sure hope for an update a-soon. Maybe I'll just sit here and dream of going back to that blue bayou where the sailin' boats and those froggy folks, if I could only see... A familiar story moonrise to sleepy eyes, how...
  16. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    You know... Wonder if there'll be another update soon. And I'm interested to see where this story goes. The only other big TMTM segments that are missing I can think of are the scenes at Pete's Luncheonette and the postcard segments. Rully looking forward to whatever Ru're planning though.
  17. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hey, I object to that too! Look at this poster of the perported perpetrator. See, he does indeed have a big black bushy mustache above his lip. My client and friend, Cookie Monster here, has no such mustache. So I suggest you do your due diligent detective work and find this slippry...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Crazy Harry: Did somebody say "dynamite"? *Plunges control box plunger creating one of his signature explosions, blasting Prawny clear across the room, along with Lisa's door. Mwahahahahahaha!
  19. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hey! I object to your character coloring of my client. Besides, it's blatently obvious that the perpretator in question has a mustache, a distinguinshing facial feature my client clearly does not share with the wanted suspect. *Whispers to Cookie, remember not to tip your hat over like last...
  20. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Singing... You say goodbye, and I say hello. Hello hello... Don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.
Top