Search results

  1. The Count

    Saving the Dream

    And I haven't even sent you Lisa's heart. Man, are you going to flip after getting that one. So, should we expect a new balconism thread from you in the fanfic library? *Nudge nudge.
  2. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    *Feeling blah or bleh cause there's been no updates. Noooooooo updates. *Odd little two-note whistle. Come on, where have all the fanfic authors gone? No seriously, where have they gone, cause we need a little fanfic. Yes a little fanfic. Catherine and Beth and Lisa and Layla!! Post...
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Annoyed with Jack... Would you just get out of here and back in character?! *To Christy... Well, the thing is... *Hoping Vanessa won't hear him as he's still somewhat hy about the matter... I think I'm in love with that half-daughter of yours. But I'm... ergh... I don't know... if...
  4. The Count

    Land of Gorch hatred

    Ahem... Don't forget... Chevy Chase appeared in Follow That Bird, Jane Curtain appeared in a Sesame Street sketch (would like to know which one), and Gilda Radner was the guest star for an episode of The Muppet Show as previously stated. However... Loraine Newman was the voice of Mommy...
  5. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hmmm... You might have a point there Erin. But frankly, or richardly as the case may be... Prefer CleanSweeps myself. Not to mention a few good stormy models with plenty of flashy lightning and those engines that purringly boom like thunder. And even if you get a clunker from the Hazy Smog...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes... But it doesn't answer the question as where he went ff to. And why he didn't tell us. Daylight Savings Time you say? God thing the oly effect such a timezone has on me is realign TV schedules from all the US cable channels back to the time they're announced for.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hey guys... Feel rully sorry for forgettin'... But there was a birthday this past week, and I mean to make up for it. The celebrateur du jour? Bobo the Bear Guard! His birthday was this past Thursday, March 8. So if you wish, and can do so, please take the time to...
  8. The Count

    MC:BB - Diary Room

    Hey Bo... Over here... Lemme know if youz needs help tallying the votes. Cause folks know me as a pretty good tallyman, and I'll tally your votes-ana. 6 ballot, 7 ballot, 8 ballot punch!
  9. The Count

    Picking Up The Pieces

    *Stunned silence. Amazing, simply amazing. Two small little verbal nitpicks cannot mar the awesomeness of this chapter and the story over all either. Leave comedy to the bears. Then were does that leave me? Powerful schtuff... Post more please!
  10. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Sets up voting booth next to the door that leads to the inside garden. OK, one at a time... And of course, we have to set up the inner house phone lines to receive the votes from the viewing public...
  11. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Well... With all the stuff that goes on in the RHLC, I wouldn't be surprised if you get there in the next year or so Will.
  12. The Count

    Numbers of the Night: Halloween Haunting.

    That last post of Ru's makes me smile and give a small little self-laugh. Please if gentle Puck hath offend. Then give us your hand and all of this we shall amend. Also posting to let you gals know... And whatever guys may be reading too... I'm putting this one back on the shelf. Been...
  13. The Count

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    What typo? You mean using "fright" instead of "right"? Oh come on, that's not a typo... That's just the way I talk sometimes, spookily funny to myself. Kind of how I sometimes use "Hexcellent" as well. It's all in being a mourning person, haven't any of you guys ever watched Tales from the...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Skeleton in dungeon: Yep... Sure looks like it.
  15. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Oooooh! Thnks heralde, that's one of the News Flash segments I've been missing for the list. Now if I could get help in identifying each hat that comes in at the end of the interview with their mentioned proper or family names, we'd be set! If you can help, that'd be great. If not, that's OK...
  16. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    OK boys... There's another 5K apartment on the block. Congrats Will... Enjoy your new diggs and let us know when the housewarming's going to be.
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Pauses... Should there've been a comical beat there? Um... Er... Well, I don't know how to say this...
  18. The Count

    Mat B. Regard

    Yeah... He may be bald, but he pulls it off so stylishly. *Snickers... Come on Sis... Don't we have some balloons to set up in his grandness's honor? *Mischievous glint. *Leaves... Bo, a beer?
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Hears Christy and Vanessa come in from a long day of whatever they've been up to. OK, today's the day. I'm going to ask her! *Marches downstairs full of confidence, quickly dissipating with each step further, until he's completely confussled by the time he reaches the lower floor of the...
  20. The Count

    Animated Hotties?

    You know... My memory's kinda fuzzy and I wouldn't be able to see them now what with my bad eyes... But I remember from on of the Strawberry Shortcake specials, the one with the Berry Fairy Princess... There was this song sequence at the beginning witha bit of dream sequence added in, where...
Top