Search results

  1. M

    Hurricane episodes to air September 12-16

    Am I correct to assume that the dubbed line is on the video release (if the entire scene is included).
  2. M

    Sesame humans that you wouldn't mind dating

    Are there any humans from Sesame Street that you wouldn't mind dating if you had the chance to (and if they were the age that you would date)? I wouldn't mind dating Gina, Gabbi, maria, or Celina (in that order). Of course, with the possible exception of gabbi, they are all too old for me.
  3. M

    Favorite Singer?

    My favortie is Weird Al yankovic.
  4. M

    What episodes have been on video?

    First of all, let me say that i didn't realize that this thread has been updated recently. Second of all, I know about those videos. They were called "Muppet babies Video Storybook". They were released by a company called "Kids Klassics". I have only seen one of them, in which kermit reads the...
  5. M

    humans in SS videos

    It's been a long time since I last saw that video. My local library used to have it but doesn't anymore for some reason, and it is currently hard to find, but is she the only human in that video that I didn't mention? Did I mention any humans who weren't in it? it would be interesting to know if...
  6. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Oops. I meant a duck in a chicken costume.
  7. M

    Who are these songs by?

    Thanks for the info. Now, can anybody tell me what years those songs were written in, or what albums they debuted in? Also, does anybody know which version of "Turn, Turn, Turn" was used on The Wonder years (I can't remember which episode/ episodes it was used in)?
  8. M

    humans in SS videos

    Elmos sing-along guessing game i forgot to mention that in Elmos Sing-Along Guessing game, Gordon, Susan, and Uncle Wally all appear in the song My Best Friend. There is also another human in that song who I don't remember, who is Wallys best friend. She is listed in the credits as "Mrs...
  9. M

    is "doin' the pigeon" edited on video?

    Do you mean longer, or are you referring to another song? I have noticed that on that album, there is a verse not in the non-celebrity version on the show, where the monsters sings a chorus of "wubba wubba wubba wubba woo woo woo", ans so on. In the celebrity version of this song, that part...
  10. M

    is "doin' the pigeon" edited on video?

    When this song was included on the album "The Best of Ernie", none of berts dialog was included, but when it was included on "Jim Hensons Sesame Street celebration", Berts dialog was heard but most of it was different from the show.
  11. M

    humans in SS videos

    In addition to what I have already listed, I know that maria appeared in both Learn To Share, Fiesta, and Big Bird gets Lost, while Gina appeared in Telling The Truth, and tara appeared in Learn To Share. If you want to count John-John as a regular, then he appeared in two segments in...
  12. M

    humans in SS videos

    more The Best of elmo Maria Ruthie Big Bird Sings Gina (in segment "rhyme out") Savion (Ditto) Sesame Streets 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration Savion Jamal Angela Maria Gina Celina Get Up and Dance Celina Carlo Gordon (in segment "the birdland...
  13. M

    humans in SS videos

    more The best of Ernie and bert Gina Big Birds favorite Party games Bob Gordon Susan Maria Linda (Note: it's been a long time since I last saw this, so I could be forgetting some) Dance Along Gina Mike Susan (in segment "The Birdland Jump") Gordon (ditto)...
  14. M

    humans in SS videos

    I am starting this thread to make a list of what humans appear in what videos. I am only counting regular humans and not kids or celebrities. Learning about letters Luis getting ready To read maria I'm Glad I'm Me Maria david (in segment "the ankle, the shoulder, and the...
  15. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Diahann Carroll

    if you are wondering, here are who some characters would be performed by: Purple jugband member- Jim Henson. Little Girl Jugband Member- Eren Ozkar. Gonzos dance partner- Dave Goelz. lady from vendaface skit- Eren ozkar. All other characters who don't have any consistant...
  16. M

    Kermit's Christmas Capers

    I thougth a christmas special was common knowledge It has already been announced that Disney is planning a new muppet christmas special. This must be it.
  17. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Diahann Carroll

    This outline takes place during the first season. Introduction Kermit announces that it's time to be alone again, natually. opening number: Alone Again, Natually Floyd sings and plays his bass alone in a dark alley while sitting on a bench. Balcony Statler says that he and...
  18. M

    Classic SS Character Questions

    What happens in the "wanna see something funny?" sketch?
  19. M

    "America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development

    That tidbit is mentioned in the morsels for the Florence henderson episode, during the "happy together" number, which talks about Droop and mentions that his design is similar to Nigels. Although I have't watched the morsels on that episode in awhile, so I could be wrong about the information...
  20. M

    Who are these songs by?

    Can anybody tell me who wrote the following songs, performed the following songs, and what year they are from?: Rainy days and Mondays You're So vain Young Girl, Get Out Of My Mind Some Day We'll Be Together Where Oh Where can My baby Be? Take Good care of My Baby Turn, Turn...
Top