Search results

  1. M

    Unmade Muppets

    There once was a question at the old Ask Ken thread on Muppet central where somebody asked about the chances of Annie Sue Pig, Boppity, Gloat, George, Wayne, and wanda, and Ken Lilly said that out of those only George The Janitor had a really good chance, and he was never announced to be made...
  2. M

    Unmade Muppets

    Do we actually know that he was bumped from series to series? I know that he was planned for series 7, and eventually Palisades had considered releasing Sal as a pack-in for Johnny Fiama but moved his release becasue the fur sculpt couldn't get approved in time, but I have never read any...
  3. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 19 Big Bird ran back into his home, trying to hide from the Sleaze brothers. "What's going on?", asked Alan, "who are you guys?" "Oh, my name is Sam Sleaze, and this is my brother, Sid", said Sam, "We used to own our own carnival, untill we got arrested." "yeah", said Sid...
  4. M

    The Henson Connection

    I'm just bumping this thread up so that it will remain on the first page. :p
  5. M

    Your Henson Priorities

    Here are my priorities regarding Sesame Street videos that I haven't seen: I'm Glad I'm Me Getting Ready For School Sing-Along Earth Songs Sing Yourself Sillier At The Movies Let's Eat! Silly Food Songs Elmos World: Happy Holidays 123 Count With Me Elmo Says Boo I want To Go...
  6. M

    Your Henson Priorities

    videos Here are my priorities regarding videos, both what I have seen and what I haven't seen. Muppet videos: (seen) The Muppet Revue Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff Wow! You're a cartoonist! Muppet Sing-Alongs: It's Not easy Being Green Muppet Moments Hey, You're as Funny as...
  7. M

    Family Guy and Bunsen Honeydew

    I typed the info during the commercial break.
  8. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    According to the Muppet Morsels, Money was first performed by voice actor Mel Blacn, and I think it was written by Stan Freberg. I doubt Pink Floyd would have recorded a cover version.
  9. M

    The Henson Connection

    the winner Well, this round is over. Mrs Pepper is the only member who has played this game properly. Mrs Pepper, you start the next round. Pick a topic, have us members (and yourself) list one connection per post, and then, when you are done, choose another forum member (who has played) to...
  10. M

    The Henson Connection

    No. The topic I picked was The Beatles. Members must post one conncection between The Beatles and anything that directly has to do with Henson. Anybody who participates gets a chance to be chosen to pick the next topic. I will pick somebody who has participated to choose the next topic. Do you...
  11. M

    The Henson Connection

    anybody else want to try? Well, we have a few more hours before I choose somebody else to pick a subject for us to find a Henson connection with. This round will only last a little longer. Another connection: In the Muppets Tonight! episode with Tony Bennett, at the beginning, Johnny...
  12. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 18 Mr. Snuffleupagus was in his cave, watching a new game show. "Welcome back to Depressed Housewifes", said Sonny Friendly, the host of the show, "now, as you may or may not remember, these hosuewifes are all depressed because Huxley has stolen their stuff. They are competing to...
  13. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 17 Oscar was feeling a little bit sore after his fight with Gordon, so he had Bruno carry him around Sesame Street. Gordon, feeling guilty about forcing Oscar out of his can, decided to go along with Oscar and Bruno, even though Oscar didn't want Gordon with him. They walked around...
  14. M

    The Henson Connection

    Here is another connection: In The Muppet Show epsiode with Harvey Korman, during At The Dance, Zoot asks janice if he wants to come over to his place to listen to the Beetles. Janice msitakenly thought that Zoot was talking about the band and said that she loves their music, to which Zoot...
  15. M

    The Henson Connection

    Okay, thanks for trying. I guess it's okay if you want to keep track of all connections. And, of course, you can add another connection.
  16. M

    The Henson Connection

    I said to list one connection per post. Besides, the first one you listed was already posted by me, unless you were keeping track of the connections listed. If that is the case, then you didn't mention my post about the muppets offering to get the beatles on Saturday ight Live. Anyway, here...
  17. M

    The Henson Connection

    Well, it's been awhile since anybody last posted a connection between Henson and The beatles, so I will post another connection. In one of their last appearances on saturday Night Live, Scred and The Mighty Favog told Chevy Chase to tell Lorne Michaels that if The Muppets continue to appear...
  18. M

    The Return of the Dodos

    Chapter 16 The Dodos went to Hoopers Store. "What will you have?", asked Alan. "We'll have four orders of worms", said daddie Dodo. "I already told you yesterday....", said Alan. "I am not yesterday, I am Daddie Dodo", interrupted Daddie. "yeah", said the other Dodos...
  19. M

    The Henson Connection

    Something that has some connections with The Jim Henson Company gets chosen. After that, whenever something is listed, each poster lists one connection in each post, and try to wait awhile before posting another connection (Don't just keep posting right after you post). You can wait untill after...
  20. M

    The Henson Connection

    I thought that I would be able to pick a connection first, since I suggested this game. Anyway, my first connection: The Beatles. Henson-Beatles connection: The beatles song Octopuses garden has been performed by The Muppets on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1971 (i think that's the year), on...
Top