Search results

  1. D

    NEW Disney Marvel MUPPET comics!

    Seriously, does anyone know who I can send polite letter of disappointment to that's in charge at Disney and or Marvel? Maybe a letter writing campaign will light a fire under them to keep Disney Afternoon comics coming.
  2. D

    NEW Disney Marvel MUPPET comics!

    Yeah, but you see, right now means that's ALL they're planning to do period. I'll graciously let the Muppet comics slide, but Marvel and Disney WILL NOT do anything based on Darkwing Duck. This is all just a cheap little keeping it in the family cash consolidation. I do not see anything more...
  3. D

    The Chipmunks

    I'm gonna vomit, THOUGH it does seem like they already did that in an episode of the 80's show. But for 11 minutes instead of 89.
  4. D

    Deja vu all over again

    I've said it before... liberals are like the fat girls lunch table in high school. They say nasty stuff about the popular kids to no one (or other fat girls) passive aggressively. The truth is, they may think they're smarter than the lower class that somehow votes for people who want to...
  5. D

    Best/Worst songs from Muppet films

    I can't say I have a least favorite from any movie... but all my least favorites come from MFS... maybe the exception of Pepe singing "The Gambler," just.... another stupid decision to make use of one specific genre of song... One I happen to enjoy, but it comes out of left field, doesn't...
  6. D

    Napolean Dynamite: The Animated Series

    Now that I think about it, a Napoleon Dynamite show MAY just have the same exact tone of Regular Show... there are hints of ND, as well as Bill and Ted and that terrible Dude, Where's My Car? (the fact that the mundane world of slackers leads to something more supernatural and out of left...
  7. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    I haven't had recommendations in weeks. Even then, they were the same 6 videos I didn't want to watch in the first place.
  8. D

    Deja vu all over again

    Yeah, but you forgot the biggest parent ever, the Libertarian Pied Piper. The whole Constitutional literalism and misinterpreting of American History (from people who don't even KNOW history, yet) in favor of selfishly not wanting to pay taxes. That's Libertarian. Trust me. I looked into...
  9. D

    Favorite Lines From Marjorie The Trash Heap and Cantus

    "OH! A THIRD Course! How civilized!"- Marjorie in Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe. ONLY because I laugh like an idiot at it every time.
  10. D

    Has "Mysterious Theater" been unofficially banned by SW?

    Well, the only alternate motive for keeping them under wraps I know of is that they probably can't find them or they just don't know what we're talking about. I mean, there's got to be hundreds of skits to sift through, and if they can't find them alone on digital masters, they may just have to...
  11. D

    Sesame Street Season 42 News

    But between the sequel to Night at the Museum and now, when did he become an 1800's grizzled prospector? :hungry: I'm glad to know at least ONE of the Word of the Day segments will be hilarious, though.
  12. D

    NEW Disney Marvel MUPPET comics!

    But frankly, you can see the SAME single issues of Kaboom comics at TRU as well. Sure, this crap is for the snot eaters that color the pages, but honestly, I don't think it's going to sell. I still see LOTS of Cars comics magazines sitting on the shelves. Other than adding them to grocery...
  13. D

    Best/Worst advertising mascots

    I haven't seen the BK King in SO long. I don't think they even use him anymore.
  14. D

    Playskool's Sesame Street Line is available now

    Baby steps. I have no doubt that they'll release some fan favorite characters (I still think they need to be packaged with variants of popular characters to really sell), but that's down the line. They've wisely decided to release a small amount of the characters at first, rather than dump the...
  15. D

    D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

    I was at the Disney Store last night, and while I didn't see any Muppet stuff (besides the Vynalmations which were sold out and a couple Animal shirts), but I did see them on the big screen, and the words D23 were written all over the background. I don't know what they said, since I was just...
  16. D

    Deja vu all over again

    Which really bugs me. We keep giving these favors handouts and deregulations to our companies to save our country, and when we finally get our butts out of the fire some blip on the map gets in trouble, and we're back to where we started. Seriously. Someone explain it to me. How do they keep...
  17. D

    Napolean Dynamite: The Animated Series

    Eh... that's more than you can say for Spaceballs. of course, Rick Morranis somehow retired or something... which is the shame of shames, believe you me. Come to think of it... I can barely remember the last cartoon series for kids based off a movie. Sure, I have no doubt the Marvel and DC...
  18. D

    Has "Mysterious Theater" been unofficially banned by SW?

    I hardly think that's the case, at least for both box sets. Now, there have to have been more significant (at least in their mind) segments to use in the 40th anniversary set. With the Spoofs, it's another deal all together. There were a LOT of segments that were glaringly overlooked, and...
  19. D

    NEW Disney Marvel MUPPET comics!

    Yeah... several great comics that were hot sellers are being pulled out of the capable hands for the copyright owners to sit on. Maybe in 2 years, we'll get the same stories reprinted on toilet paper stock instead of new stories. What's not to like?
  20. D

    Playskool's Sesame Street Line is available now

    I do know that the buddy pack figures of Ernie and Bert ARE in the same package. It just appears to be that plush toy that will come out later. But then again, somehow they market Ernie over Bert... and it's sadly progress to have him slowly appear in mechandising. Still, I'm a little...
Top