Search results

  1. D

    Bert and Ernie Gay Rumor: Settled

    Tinseltown That is all...
  2. D

    We have pics of the Muppet Spirithoods

    seconded.... nice to see merchandise and all, but... eh, I'd rather get the sleep pants with Scooter on them. or, I dunno, movie toys?
  3. D

    Bert and Ernie Gay Rumor: Settled

    Uh... I'd go to a pretty dark place if I said anything about that. Let's just say they taught me the REAL good values, and somehow the real world goes by its own illogic. The sad thing is, when Entourage came up with "Hug it out, [word I can't say here]" that was a total leap forward for...
  4. D

    NEW Muppet Poster

    Proof that this is indeed the international poster... There's one for Spain too... curiously uses "Los Muppets" instead of the Spanish name. I get it now. The US version, while the Muppets are the focus, also heavily feature the human actors as well. Now, for what ever reason, be it the...
  5. D

    Sesame Street Season 42 News

    That's probably why they didn't directly link it to the parody section. Though, I would say, while Harry Potter is still relevant, it IS years overdue to parody that. Though, it basically took them until 2011 to make fun of a 1980's toy line, and 2010 to parody a popular 1980's action show...
  6. D

    International skits on Youtube...

    Ehhhhh... I'd almost love to say it's about counting, since I was able to make out Shesh and Shmone... but that's a stretch. How the heck come they made that one fit and actually sound beautiful in places and Pinball Number Count sounds like people in a car that drove off a cliff and is about...
  7. D

    Deja vu all over again

    The thing that bugs me is that the left gets so much crap for not being religious, but the Right can go on and uses religion to manipulate their constituents ALL the while saying the same thing the left does, but in private. Sort of like... Left: Why can't you idiots see that you're being...
  8. D

    Bert and Ernie Gay Rumor: Settled

    I could get on a whole big thing about that, but it is a touchy subject. On the one hand, it is for parents to discuss... but then again, parents can pass down their prejudices and agendas, thus stifling any change and kids leading on to think outside of what they're forced to believe. Things...
  9. D

    Deja vu all over again

    If there's one thing that the left completely fails at is manipulation. Sure, they can be manipulative if they want to, but they're just incredibly bad at it. I mean, the right and left have their bases... but it's those undecideds that really are the focus of exploitation. The people that...
  10. D

    Bert and Ernie Gay Rumor: Settled

    Elmo and Zoe are SOOOO going to be something when they're older. That's just how I see it. Elmo and Abby get along like they're friends of friends that just happen to be alone together when someone leaves to tend to a work emergency or something. It's not so much a paring, but a possible...
  11. D

    Deja vu all over again

    Not so much that, but the Democrats need the same satanic marketing firm the right has. The right renames things to sound wonderful if it's bad or horrifying if it's good. I once saw something on Frontline (or something...) about marketing and they talked to the right wing "consultant" that...
  12. D

    Bert and Ernie Gay Rumor: Settled

    I'm not at all annoyed by the notion. I kinda think it was funny at first, then the novelty wore off (too many people used that joke, and it wasn't really funny until the American Dad musical number "We're Red and We're Gay")... I like how the community embraces any characters that have been...
  13. D

    NEW Disney Marvel MUPPET comics!

    Okay, it's more like Parade Magazine stock. That little magazine people get in Sunday editions of the paper.... Yeah, I hated when Boom had that terrible non-glossy paper stock, but that was a cost issue. Even the artists complained, because they lost a lot of detail and the colors started...
  14. D

    Bert and Ernie Gay Rumor: Settled

    The whole Cookie becoming Veggie Monster was something that was a mistake, but unlike the others, it was a bungle on behalf of SW, and the poorly crafted press release they sent to loud media outlets. They should have handled it better... or better yet, NOT mentioned it at all, since, let's be...
  15. D

    Has "Mysterious Theater" been unofficially banned by SW?

    I'd rather see Deena and Pearl released officially by them. I've never seen a single one (maybe I was too young, I forget the exact year), but anything to see Karen Prell's non-Fraggle Rock characters.
  16. D

    Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

    Eh... it doesn't matter to me... I have no money to begin with, but scalpers will find a way to make any acquisition of Gladstone Gander to be UNLUCKY! I missed out on the Darkwing set, the one I'd claw out of someone's hands, so I don't think I'd bother much with Bonkers. Still, the fact that...
  17. D

    The Chipmunks

    Seems like a Smurf situation... like one day they woke up and said, "Ah CRAP! We marketed the movie so much we forgot to write the thing. Let's take the first idea, no matter how stupid it is and plunk one out! This thing's due to be filmed tomorrow!" The first one was enjoyable... not...
  18. D

    The Chipmunks

    So, best case scenario, it's a 90 minute clone of an episode with poo jokes, right? Still, the entire movie seems to be based off a terrible and unfunny forced pun.
  19. D

    D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

    I highly look forward to whatever shaky, possibly not legal footage of the Muppets at the convention. Seriously. I'm all excited to hear all the fuzzy, furry, and foamy details.
  20. D

    NEW Disney Marvel MUPPET comics!

    We got Mega Man Legends 3'd out of this, didn't we?
Top