Search results

  1. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Really? Cause I didn't see it as a parody, more of a harbinger of a new season with a new threat as it was some adult faction who had implanted the dream scenario in Nigel's mind, plotting for future plans involving him as the adult's guinea pig. Another possibility that seems like a good fit...
  2. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Yeah, you're right... Forgot or got it mistaken when I was replying earlier, just that the name Wendy Goldstein jumped out at me. Also, now we know where Officer Valerosa's stationed. Guess that'd make it easier for Eduardo to visit her whenever the bus leaves the manor like the time they had...
  3. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Is okay... No worries. I'll just go about working on my fiends one by one. There's a bit of crossover I can divulge at this moment. Oogie Boogie will be one of the master monster US state representatives, and there will be a Muppet version of Emily the Corpse Bride as portrayed by Nora...
  4. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Wow... This thing's getting so convaluted. And I'm loving it all. Few things... The shoot with the models, I take it that's from the movie with a bit of addition by the author. But Wendy Goldstein, is that the same character portrayed by Wendy Mallic from Just Shoot Me? Really enjoyed...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mysteriously, Adam sends Izzy a mental message telling her to change into something more purrsonal. He believes to be talking to her as if she were in front of him, but this is merely a visage from his subconscious desires. Or is it?
  6. The Count

    Wanted: Fan art or photos related to Richard Hunt

    You should definitely send her that Sara. This sounds like one of the coolest things in recent memory and I hope everybody who can contributes something.
  7. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    *Pats book... An update, that's what we needed around here. Gonzo: What's that? An update. Gonzo: To what? For the story. Gonzo: Which story? *Points at title, this one. Gonzo: It could use an update. Sheesh... You deserve a good lengthy review, but I don't have enough names and...
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: Not unless you do. Looks like we got the place to ourselves Beth. Lying in the university's hospital bed, Adam has more fitful visions mixt in the murkyness of his mind's eye. For some reason, he can't stop thinking of Christy, Ron, their pirating tattoos, that weird kid named Parker...
  9. The Count

    Favorite Movie on MST3K

    Others I remember... The Girl from Down the Lane. The promo for this episode's priceless... We see the barrel of a train coming straight at us. Crow: C-c-c-camera 2 get off the track. Camera 2! Aaaah! Girltown. This one was good cause they just kept riffing on Paul Anka's...
  10. The Count

    Favorite Movie on MST3K

    Yes... And don't forget the beginning of the movie. Mike excuses himself for a second, leaving the theater to go make some popcorn. Tom, upon seeing the movie's title: I don't know, you saw him last. Crow: I'm telling! Mike then comes back in with the bowl of popcorn and Crow tattles on...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: Perfect example. Tried to do a bit of narration exposition in my post above, but the ziffling absolutely makes it have 0 effect within the story. Not meaning to sound huffy as implied earlier, it's just that it seems as if everything's spiraling far too fast for anyone to keep up...
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: Sorry, didn't mean to be huffy, comes with the ziffling of storylines. Apologies. Adam's eyes flutter open, the last thing he sees is the image of his sister blurrily through his quickly fading sight. Chris... Christy? Whaz... *Smells and hears the burning fire enveloping the...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Fine... I'll just come back later and get involved then. Adam's trapped under a pillar that collapsed in on him when he bumped into the structure at top speed to escape the fires swarming over the lab where he was working. Thoughts of he doesn't know what merge in an ever constant vortex...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Under the cover of night, Mrs. Moppet Sr. skulks around the grounds of the school campus. Parker's footsteps belied his position, but try as she might, she cannot enter due to the various protection charms and spells kept over the entire universitary lot. Parker decides to hightail it out of...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: In response... 1 Always thought Kyle was older than Mairin. So if she's at least 22.5 years or older to appear in the past as a five-year-old version of herself, I figured Kyle would be able to appear in the past too as a younger version of himself. 2 We have no previous knowledge of...
  16. The Count

    Muppet Central Fan Awards (MCFA)

    Quick note... Before things get out of control and people start posting in here, muffining like crazy as some of us are wont to do... If a new MC Awards gets started, here are two rules. 1 No campaign threads. If I see even one campaign thread, it'll get deleted as those threads generally...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    OOC: Yeah... Too bad none of that posting by Lisa was in the fanfic category for her stalled stories though. Adam's out and about taking in some of the night air. He thinks about heading off to the school lab to work on a couple of potions or transformation spells. He notices the young...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mmm... A letter from Kyle. *Reads it. Good to know he's doing fine. He'll have to catch the new episodes of MopFam on repeat or maybe someone's taping them for him. Oh well, plenty to keep busy around here. *Moves off to tend to a few errands.
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: Eh... What I want is a chance to catch up. But with the fourteen pages of back and forth, I've kind of given up almost all hope for that. Somehow even the 15K mark has lost some of its luster. Eh, talk to you guys whenever. Just keep things relatively sane. At least there's that...
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Back home, Adam's watching some afternoon TV rather disinterestedly. Sure, I could study, but I'll take care of it tomorrow. Christy's gone again... And the girl I like probably doesn't like me, she didn't even stay to finish our lunch date. *Sighs. Maybe I need a friend to talk to. Maybe...
Top