Search results

  1. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Hallway Guard 2: Tryin' to cut class boyo? Nuthin doin', get back in class. Don't make me call for backup.
  2. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    *Hallway Guard: And where ya tink yar going Snowths? March yourself right back to class. Talking to someone else outside: Save me some doughnuts Bobo.
  3. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    *Looks at boiling pot Claudia brought... You got any skull apples in there? Some skull apple soup would go well with the muffins, erm, biscuits while we wait for more story.
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Chandelier falls knocking Jack out too. No, I don't think you need any help, you're doing just fine on your own.
  5. The Count

    Wuzzles voice artists

    Hmmm... Didn't know about those other ones, they sound like fun. Also, when there were some that didn't have their name mentioned, I tried coming up with names myself. For example, in the episode where Hoppo's trying to be a bigshot movie actress... There's a movie director who's part...
  6. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Oh? And what may that be Alex?
  7. The Count

    What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

    You mean Lisa? Guess you didn't hear me when I said the toast originally put under the broiler was ready. Actually, I've always gotten cole slaw with good liquid at KFC, that's why I hold it in such esteem. What I do miss is a good serving of French's orangy salad dressing with my veggies...
  8. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Fine... You're excused. But I expect you to come back and answer the problem on the board.
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Two words only escape from the young Adam's mental morass... Christy. Izzy.
  10. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    Answering questions for Lisa. 1 Yes, "aliterative" is an actual word. 2 Yes, Scooter has a girl, Sara. Though not for long as I heard she's marrying someone or getting married later this year. Which'd make the gofer single again, but not for long as I happen to have something in mind for the...
  11. The Count

    What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

    Yeah... The only two places that I know I can get good cole slaw is at KFC and from my mom. Actually, I prefer to use gherkins, they're the sweeter ones, but I've used Klausen's dill chips on occasion. Creamy or crunchy PB? Mine's the crunchy kind cause I like it better with nuts in the mix...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Drying off and going to go get some of the blondies Cath made that were leftover and stored in the fridge. Hah, that's a good bit of fun in the pool. Just waiting to hear from Beth, maybe she'll have some story posted soon or some advice for that project of mine. Count: Which project? You...
  13. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Yes... Uh... Snowth is it? What's the answer?
  14. The Count

    What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

    Oh, sorry bout that... Here, this one doesn't have any tabasco. BTW: Did you hear something? Thought an SSL fan came in, but whoever it was didn't say anything. Oh well. You want a PB and pickles sammy for dessert Snowth?
  15. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Nope... Try again. The key is the amount of posts separating the janitor and myself, the vampire, along with doing some handy-dandy subtraction.
  16. The Count

    What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

    It's just an itty bitty bit of tabasco buddy. Mmm, tabasco mayo in the cole slaw/burger's yummy. Come on boy, if'n you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen and let the big boys play. *Finishes sandwich with a wipe of liquidy vanilla milkshake.
  17. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    OK... Lemme make it simple for you. Check our post totals and then you'll know why I keep posting here with the clock references on every hundredth post of mine that makes the gap narrower by that margin.
  18. The Count

    What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

    *Slides chocolate milkshake down to Carrie. Nah Snowth... Go ahead and take it. *Reaches into the fridge. Like all good chefs I had a second one already made and waiting in the fridge. *Unwraps aluminum foil, revealing an identical burger sandwich. You wanna be careful, there's a bit of...
  19. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Response... Check the numbers and do the math, then you'll know. *Cryptic chuckle.
  20. The Count

    What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

    When you decide how much you want Snowth, you can have it. Can always make another for later. Sure Caroline, what flavor you want? *Checks freezer... Got vanilla, chocolate, chocolate chip, and coffee. There's a couple other flaves in there, but I don't think they'd make for the best type...
Top