Search results

  1. D

    Commercial rant time...

    Heh... all of these major corporations donate to politicos with nasty agenda. It s not about supporting supporting political views... the truth is they're just buying themselves tax cuts and deregulation. And it's due to the fact that said bigoted politicos ALSO are pro-mutant business. Every...
  2. D

    Family Reunion Magazine Reprint is out

    Unless it was a magazine, that was there for a while. I have the luxury to buy comics from comic stores that some people unfortunately don't... so I manage to get them the day of their release, if not that weekend. Newsstands get them whenever, and sometimes they sit there for months. That...
  3. D

    Will there be Muppets McDonalds toys?

    BK's toys are hit or miss, and air more on the side of miss. I have a wonderful snap together Iron Man action figure the size of an ACTUAL action figure (even bigger than the ones Hasbro was selling for 10 bucks), but the Thor toys were garbage. The 7-11 slurpee straws were better crafted...
  4. D

    What's the Deal with Pajama Fashion?

    Aw, they've been doing this for years. I've seen too many uh... I can't say what I'd call those girls here... but I've seen too many of them slopping into high school like that. And you got to remember, I'm graduated in 2000. That's been there for a while. it's just more socially acceptable...
  5. D

    Ghostbusters 3 finally on the way? You decide!

    That's basically the premise of the show. Though, the manga really drives that point home. I like the anime series and all, but I think the original manga was written much better. It's actually darker... much, much darker. And that was not at all played for laughs. That's probably a rumor...
  6. D

    Am i the only one who is driven crazy when people say "Guest host" rather than "Guest Star"?

    Seems like whoever does say guest host must be thinking of SNL by mistake, where the guests do host the show.
  7. D

    Ghostbusters 3 finally on the way? You decide!

    I'm open to that idea, just as long as it's the will of the original writers. I'm sure it is, though. However, I can't help but think it would be too similar to the last 2 episodes of Extreme Ghostbusters where the original ones came back for Thanksgiving (or whatever) and were cold to the...
  8. D

    When did fans get tired of Pepe?

    Walter depends on the success of the movie or at least the polt. Of course, I think BTL is done for good, and Peter Linz would be more available to perform the character, so that's always an option.
  9. D

    Family Reunion Magazine Reprint is out

    Family Reunion is a very strong arc and more of a chance of being a big seller than Muppet Mash would be. Of course, this is hitting the comic stores now, who knows when it will hit newsstands and grocery stores (though I still have yet to see the last issue hit those places), so maybe a...
  10. D

    Commercial rant time...

    One in Somerville is terrible. It's... ugh... the toy section.... I mean... GAH! Though they DID have the Xiaolin Showdown line, and I wish that I got some of that. Looked for those online and they go for hundreds of dollars... except for Dojo the Dragon which I found relatively cheap. They...
  11. D

    Commercial rant time...

    I just hate when celebs have their own line of clothes. Maybe because I'm still shaken up by a certain former and now current daytime talk show co-host that made hers in a sweat shop. And I mean... yeah, a hot celebrity is going to make clothes for sale at a store that potato-y people...
  12. D

    When did fans get tired of Pepe?

    Still think the worst characters from that era have been abandoned. Other than that one Muppets Kitchen segment with Andy and Randy and like, a video game appearance (I don't count the comics) you never see them anymore. Thank Frogness. They were only really good in the John Goodman episode...
  13. D

    THE MUPPETS Photo Mashup game

    Did you go to the link Walter put up? It's kinda hard to find even then... you have to scroll ALL the way down, and there's a small menu that says "related content." That's where I found it.
  14. D

    Eric Jacobson interview

    I give Eric a LOT of credit. He really did show a lot of class with this interview. Me? i'd be too tempted to spend it going on a whole thing IN character about how much of a Jackwagon that Ben Shapiro schmuck is.
  15. D

    THE MUPPETS Photo Mashup game

    You see, I kinda have a problem with stuff like this... I manage to have a little too much fun and... well, this happened... I had to stop myself abruptly or stumble into a snickering stupor. You do NOT wanna see the kind of stuff I did with Garfield Comics creator.
  16. D

    Anyone else think that D A is a bit stuck up?

    I'd get obesity over feet. I HATE feet. They're like... smelly and I have issues with my own, and even the "pretty ones" are disgusting to look at. And Feet to me are more comedic than anything. That giant foot that falls down and crushes everything at the opening of Monty Python? HEHEHE...
  17. D

    ANOTHER Muppet T-Shirt Design Contest

    Hey! I'll take poorly drawn over cheaply photoshopped anyday. At least that means they're not willfully stealing anything. I DO love the beaker with Beaker's face on it. That's just ingeniously weird.
  18. D

    Muppet cakes coming in November to Hannafords

    Pretty cute, but it would be even better if they had a cake topper set with figurines. I'd LOVE to collect more of those kinds of things but there aren't any bakery outlets near me that sell them. And I'm desperately trying to track down the Yu Yu Hakusho figurine and TMNT magnet sets. I have...
  19. D

    Johnny Fiama & Sal The Monkey Appreciation Thread

    I really hope that by the next project they recast Sal or try to get Brian back to perform his characters. Johnny and Sal are my favorite new characters right up there with Pepe. Some of those last season MT episodes about Johnny were the best of the series. Johnny Moves Out was just...
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 42

    I'm guessing next season. They have been filming some season 43 footage along with the 42 stuff. So it could either be there or later this season. Loving the kinda sorta Transformers parody today. It's nice to see them go from a science street story to a math based one... even though the two...
Top