Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sighs... Ho-hum, here it is... A perfectly good afternoon... And no fanfic's been posted in aaaaages. Sure I could go nag, but noone's around to post anything in response to the nagging. Really miss my stories' updates from Lisa, Prawny, Catherine, Beth, Layla, Maddie, Claudia and Sean...
  2. The Count

    Discover your Harry Potter name!

    Oh... OK, sorry if I made a little faux pas there. Just curious to see for myself after Kate and Carrie brought it up. *Apologizes to Ilikemuppets. BTW: If anybody's unsatisfied with the results of their name at this site, play around with variations or different spellings or shortening...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Listening to Muppetcast Episode#11... You know, Lisa should download this episode and listen to it as well, it's got a Muppetcast UK segment with Bob Fischer singing a very beautiful acapella version of "Halfway Down The Stairs". Oh hey, Claudia's online, gonna go talk to her a moment...
  4. The Count

    "Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

    Question... Will either or both the Muppets Magic & Music and Jim Henson's Fantastic World traveling exhibits come to Puerto Rico? Don't think so, but I'd love to know if they will so I can plan ahead and try my best to go see both presentations.
  5. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Does anybody have any of the songs recorded by The Dead Hensons? Looking to get as many of them as possible, please contact me if you got 'em. Thanks.
  6. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Hi Sean. You know, you once described yourself in the original Spidey/Muppets crossover as looking like Malcolm Jamal-Warner. Well, thinking about it, based on the info you gave me about Alissa, she reminds me very much of what I remember of Jasmine Guy from A Different World. Also, thought...
  7. The Count

    Canerica!

    *Holds up hand and deftly catches sombrero. Ole! *Throws a bouquet of rrrrrrred rrrrroses to the firey Pepper. She's quite a spicy thing, maybe she's a chili or jalapeño.
  8. The Count

    Canerica!

    Aw... Can't a guy have some fun here? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to make that mistake... It's all our falt... Curtains! *Three monsters come out behind the curtains and dress Mrs. Pepper and Layla in costumes befitting a classy Mexican solo. But it doesn't have to be a solo... Stop this...
  9. The Count

    Discover your Harry Potter name!

    You know something Kyle... Methinks there's something wrong with this HP character name generator. Why do I say that? Because when I typed Kyle, I got Crabbe Goyle. Why's that wrong? Because there's no character named "Crabbe Goyle". That's an amalgam of Draco Malthoi's two hench-goons...
  10. The Count

    Discover your Harry Potter name!

    Hey Will... Which name did you use? Cause I inputted both "Will" and "William" just to see what the results would be, and "Will" resulted in a swallow as the patronas, which would fit in with Carrie and Kate's bird patronases.
  11. The Count

    Home (semi) sweet home

    Aw... You might not want to come back to your actual home, but I bet it feels good to finally be there at "your" home. Big hugs to you Kathy, hope everything goes smoothly at the vet, er um, doctor.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... You could always go as Rowina Ravenclaw or Helga Hufflepuff. The choice's yours Nora. Say Count... Did we get the birthday boys any presents? Count: Of course. Mmm, good... Count: The bats dropped off a nice flask filled with some home-made lemon-lime poltice and an alchemy...
  13. The Count

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    Subscribe? Uh, subscribe to what? Just asking cause I've been able to download all episodes from the main site so far.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Spots Kyle and goes to shake his hand. Hey buddy... Just heard a moving message you submitted for the Muppetcast Show #7. Must say I was surprised, I thought you were younger than you sounded. Definitely a twang, but there's a little of Jerry and a little of Jim there at times. Good stuff pal.
  15. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    Hi guys and gals... You may be aware of the vonderful Muppet podcast run by Steven Swanson, named simply The Muppetcast. Well they happen to have a Muppet impressions contest running for the next two weeks where you can vote as many times as you want for any of the five fabulous finalists...
  16. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    So... Should we be afraid that this is finally the culmination of the crayon-drawn digitalized takeover of the show? It's funny and a bit scary at the same time, cause it seems that life will be imitating art. For those who don't know what I'm refering to, go and read theprawncracker's...
  17. The Count

    Canerica!

    Backbacon? Thought the joke was that you called Canadian bacon just regular bacon. Speaking of which... You should rully update that fic of yern. Think I'll just go get me a deep dish with plenty of bacon and sausage... And pineapple pieces.
  18. The Count

    Canerica!

    Oh sorry... Will leave you to have fun with Canadian Bacon before she goes off to be part of the Seafood Special.
  19. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    *Sheesh... That was my plea to get more story posted. Now off with you, you've got a Canerican to "Saying Goodbye" to before she departs on that train to visit this tale's author.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Really? Vhy thank you Cookie Monster. *Hugs the blue furry dude and takes cookie after he held it out offering it to the master counter. Now tell that roommate of yours to please post more of her vonderful fanfic, ah, number 5!
Top