Search results

  1. M

    Why didnt Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    It seems like John Lovelady also didn't have any major characters. Heck, even in the first season, Jerry Nelson had more characters than John Lovelady. Jerry nelson would often perform many characters per epsiode, both regular, semi-regular, irregular, or one-shot, while john Lovelady would...
  2. M

    Your favorite Muppet websites

    What are your favorite muppet websites? My favorites are Muppet Central, Muppet Wiki, Tough Pigs, and Kermitage (even though it's rarely had any major updates since it began). Older websites which either are dead or haven't been updated in a logn time that are my favorites include Bill...
  3. M

    Muppets in The Roaring Twenties sketch

    Are you saing that Animal replaced the drummer ater in the skit? :confused:
  4. M

    Why didnt Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    He did have some great lines and moments, but I feel like the other members did more memorable stuff. I guess you could say that Floyd introducing the band is memorable, and maybe also lines like "Zoot skipped the groove again" or him suggesting that the muppets put some hot mustard on the bars...
  5. M

    Why didnt Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    What is your defination of "regular"? In my opinion, a regular on a television series is someone who appeared many times a season, with many regular roles. I think Jerry Nelson had many regular characters, including Floyd, Robin, Camillia, Lew Zeland, dr. Strangepork, Crazy Harry, and Pops...
  6. M

    Why didnt Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    I don't really think it's fair to compare puppeteering to voice-acting. With puppeteering, the performer is on stage, and if that performer has multiple characters interracting with each other, the performer could only perform one character and then dub voices or edit later on. With voice...
  7. M

    So what about the other soundtracks?

    I have read that Disney plans on releasing at least two more muppet albums in the next year, so maybe these releases will be two of the soundtracks. Or maybe they will be something different. or maybe the plans have been cancled (I have read that Disney cancled a lot of it's plans for the...
  8. M

    dinosaurs ond dvd!finally!

    Hopefully, these DVDs will have uncut episodes (instead of editing them the way they were edited in syndication, or in any other edited way), and hopefully there will be special features (though I doubt it).
  9. M

    Sesame Street Magazine memories

    That is a good point. I don't know why I thought it would be strange for the magazine to begin so soon, yet I never thought it was weird that the first album was made during the first year.
  10. M

    Was TMS shot in front of a live audience?

    1. Who performed Janice in the pilot? Fran Brill did. 2. I noticed in the "At the Dance" scenes, Bert was dancing around with a girl almost exactly like Ernie. There was also a blue monster with red lips and a large purple nose dancing around. Was he supposed to be the "Grover" at the...
  11. M

    Was TMS shot in front of a live audience?

    Fozzie was the only one who was nervous about being replaced. Kermit and Miss Piggy also stopped certain acts from being finished, but I don't think they were nervous about being replaced.
  12. M

    songs that should have celebrity remixes

    I guess you're right. This should probably be in the Sesame Street section instead of the Classic sesame Street section.
  13. M

    songs that should have celebrity remixes

    Are there any songs from Sesame Street that you think should be reedited with celebrities singing verses? Which celebrities should sing the verses? I think that The Batty Bat could have some celebrities singing and dancing. Here is a list of celebrities that I'd have in that song: Weird...
  14. M

    When the joke was on Harvey Kneeslapper:

    I don't think Harvey Kneeslapper tried to pull any tricks on anybody when he sang "ha, ha, ha" with Big Bird and Herry Monster.
  15. M

    Ways Taminella could have been used on The Muppet Show

    If Taminella grinderfall (the evil witch from Tales of The Tinkerdee and The Frog Prince) appeared on The Muppet Show, what episodes should she have appeared in? How should she have been used? Here is what epsiodes I think she should have been in, along with ways she could have been used...
  16. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    They are especially hard to describe if they are animated/ non-muppet skits. I know how to describe the Pinball Number Count segments, but it's hard for me to describe any individual segment (it's been a long time since I last saw any complete "pinball Number Count" segment, besides the one for...
  17. M

    Finally got Jim Henson: The Works

    I've only been able to find a copy of this book at my local library, but it is worth reading.
  18. M

    Bert with Lefty, if it ever did happen

    In one of the Sesame Street Dicionary volumes, in the description for the word "Knife" (or maybe the word was "Sharp"), Lefty tried to sell oscar a knife. he was demonstrating how sharp it was by cutting up a bunch of stuff, anf Oscar didn't want to buy the knife, but he asked Lefty how much the...
  19. M

    TMS epsidoes that Boppity and Gloat could've appeared

    Gloat should have been in the Alice Cooper episode. They both should have been in the song "Whenever I call You friend" in the Melissa Manchester episode. Boppity should have appeared at the end of the Roger Moore episode.
  20. M

    What Christmas Song Was This?

    Was that song also in the special? I heard that song on the radio recently. It is weird hearing a song from that album on the radio unless it's The Twelve Days of Christmas.
Top