Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey, who's JR? Gotten past the arrival at the Burrow... Disc 3 awaits. TellJH I can lend him the discs after finishing with them myself. Or he can come listen as we play it on our computer's CD Rom.
  2. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hey Erin... Wanted to say that my bookstores didn't have the cassette version, but I did buy the audio CD version. I'm on Chapter 6, Disc 3... Great stuff so far. And to contribute to the discussion... Once upon a time, I pondered on a Muppets version of HP, the titular character being...
  3. The Count

    The Silver Crystal

    Great job man, great job. Sorry if I don't comment more, reading DH and I gotta get back to it. Plus Operation Overdrive team-up episode tonight. Hope for more when you can post it.
  4. The Count

    The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

    Beth... You know I love this story and all the twists and turns it takes. Sorry if I can't or don't comment more, reading DH with a full house of Muppet roomies, until Kathy or Prawny knock on our door. Waiting for the thrilling finale!
  5. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    Hee... You should hear how Steve refered to our campaigning in the latest episode, #15. *Subtle plug for Muppetcast.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi Bry... The guys and I just came back from lunch at House of the Rising Dim Sum... And though it's not audio cassette version to go with the others, I did get the audio CD version of DH. Will be reading it soon, I think Bert's really interested in it too. Bert: Yeah, yeah... Let's get a...
  7. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    The contest voting ends next Sunday, 7/29/2007.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Rully? Thought you'd be a señora by now, as the term applies to age as well as marital status. But you know we love ya Kath. Count: Vhat are you doing up so late tonight Ed? Just waiting for Muppetcast Episode 15 to air. Count: Ah... Vell, I vish you pleasant dreams. Sure hope to get some...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Already did on his behalf... You might want to check your PM box, not the litterbox, señora Kathy.
  10. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    Here with another update... As of this posting, with a total of 2040 votes cast... Prawny still holds the lead over Finalist 1, but now it's 43% to 41% respectively. It's becoming a tighter race to see who wins the Muppetcast's Impressions contest!
  11. The Count

    The Boy, the Girl and the Jellybeans

    Don't forget, it's also included in serial form in the Sesame Street Library's volumes. This sketch was recently featured as the article of the day at Muppet Wikapedia, which I highly recommend all Muppet fans visit.
  12. The Count

    Life is My Highway

    Yaey! More story! Skeeeeeeeeeter! Janice's line! Other characters, man I'd love to just churn 'em out with such gusto and creativity like the rest of you do. Can't contain the excitement... Please post more!
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure thing... *Makes a few calls.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Backyard? Uh, you probably mean the outside garden/patio area. That's located to the left of the dorms when coming in through the main doors of the building itself. However, you might prefer to go to the park and play football there. Although, it has been raining and storming this...
  15. The Count

    Have the Muppets covered "Anything Goes"?

    Yes... Sort of... Muppet Wiki says that one of the Monsterpiece Theater sketches was a musical parodical performance of Anybody's Nose, sung by an unnamed AM monster voiced by Louise Gold. Hope this helps.
  16. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Big thanks to Super Grover and his friend Kyle. Got the Dead Henson songs now, really liked some of them, there's a good Muppety vibe in some of the songs. *Thinks of what to ask for next...
  17. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Huh? Did someone say something about more story? Yes please! And you know you're among friends here at the forums, so don't hesitate in asking when you have a question as we'll do our best to help. Now then, if you would be so kind as to post that next story segment... *Waits.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hee... That reminds me of last Christmas when I asked for the last three books of the HP series, before this last one, GOF, OOTP, and HBP. Which made my mom a bit peeved because she kept offering to get HBP during the rest of the year that had preceeded Christmastime. But I had to read them...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Deep sigh... Ga, why is it I can never decide or feel satisfied with my character creations? It's probably because I have to number everything and keep it in order. Plus I set too high a total... Along with the fact that since I don't actually draw anymore owing to my batty eyes, but my...
  20. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    Good job Nyssa... Or Mairin... Or Pickle... Or whatever alias you're using today.
Top