Search results

  1. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    Latest tallies... Finalist #2 (39%) Finalist #4 (37%) Finalist #1 (23%) Finalist #3 (0%) Finalist #5 (0%) Total Votes: 11,894
  2. The Count

    Question about Invisible Beaker

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. The Invisible Beaker figure was never included with the Muppet Labs playset. In fact, the Invisible Beaker figure was never intended for mass release to the public, as it was an Industry Exclusive figure, attainable only as a party favor for VIP attendees at...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Midnight tolls as a weary thin-fingered hand props up onto the desk above. Finished it... And I'm just floored by all that happened in the last chapters, and the epilogue's perfect in my mind no matter what anyone else says. The epilogue's the best, cause it lets you take it to wherever...
  4. The Count

    I Need a Place to Escape Pottermania

    Yeah... *Ruminates. Just the first thing I thought of from my extensive literary knowledge when first listening to the opening quotes. Almost finished...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Just apply the trouttonogging method Bunsen, it'll sort itself out.
  6. The Count

    I Need a Place to Escape Pottermania

    Thanks Erin... Just like to keep track of chapter titles while reading a good story. And regarding those opening quotes... Isn't that first one from the Odyssey, when twin black rams are offered up to Hades and Persephone to help the sailers find their way back home to Ithica?
  7. The Count

    I Need a Place to Escape Pottermania

    Aargh! Need help from those who've read it already. Gotten up to where the trio infiltrates Hogwarts... But what are the chapter titles for Chapters 2, 24, and 29? Thanks.
  8. The Count

    The Silver Crystal

    BTW... The name of the Hartford family's butler is Spencer. Hope this helps.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Walking back into Room #1... Hey Count, I'm back. Count: Have a good lunch? Yeah, I was famished. Count: Ah good. Did Bert and Ernie... Count: Sent them upstairs to Prawny's loft as soon as they vere vashed and dressed and packed to go. Good, he needs all the support he can get...
  10. The Count

    I Need a Place to Escape Pottermania

    Well... It's not like I'm not trying. Haven't been staying up all night reading this thing... *Shifty eyes. Actually, it was great, reminded me of when my friend and I would stay up all night, one whole day awake, playing the Mega Man games into the wee hours of dawn. But gotta get back...
  11. The Count

    I Need a Place to Escape Pottermania

    Current status: Chapter23: Malthoi Manor. Disc 11. Breaking for lunch.
  12. The Count

    The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

    Hexcellent as usual Beth. Loved everything,even the subtle references of Zany the Penguin and Kermit's friendship with the homemaker. Can't wait for how this'll end tomorrow.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Very well... But don't be alarmed if you end up with a yellow pine cone headed and an orange pumpkin headed zombie at your dorstep in the morning. *Eerie laugh as the door quickly closes with an audibly loud slamming creak bidding Prawny farewell.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... The boys do have their hearts set on finishing the story... Was waiting to hear what you and Kathy worked out between you... But if she's OK with it, and you can finish the story with them... I'd be glad to send 'em along in the morning. Hope you can understand my fiend.
  15. The Count

    The Silver Crystal

    Well... 1 The Brooklyn accent Alpha 6 had was only during Season/Series 5, Power Rangers Turbo. When they changed to Season/Series 6, Power Rangers in Space, Alpha 6's voice changed to a more um effeminate-sounding voice. 2 That's pretty much what I thought... Because the orderof morphing...
  16. The Count

    I Need a Place to Escape Pottermania

    Thanks Sarah B. Got an audio CD copy instead of the cassette version, will probably have to get it later to complete my collection. Or not... Probably don't know as there's some great Muppet DVD's coming this fall. Finished the first disc set, at the point where the trio's spending the night...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *The door opens creakily on it's own accord. *In Lurch-like voice: You knocked?
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *All in Room #1 are in their jammies or sleeping clothes. Ah yes, Joe Raposo. He wrote some nice songs, I think there's a restaurant here in town he'd enjoy or at least be particularly fond of its name. Feel free to swing by Jim, that'd make Ernie here happy. Ernie: And don't forget Rubber...
  19. The Count

    The Silver Crystal

    Rully dunno... Due to reading DH Disc 3, I missed the first half too. Plan on watching it when they repeat it later tonight around midnight or 1 AM after PRG, which is currently in Season/Series 5. Bridge as the Red SPD ranger? No! Rully? Thought he was in his usual SPD green uniform...
  20. The Count

    The Mutations

    You do know that's a rather lengthy list, don't you? Another thing to consider is that as a customizer, he makes the figures he himself wishes to make. If he asks for opinions on which he should make next, that's a different thing altogether. Consider too, he shares his custom work with us...
Top