Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... For some reason I thought Richard would be singing "Wotcher Knocked 'Em In The Old Kent Road". So... Wolfsbane, yes. But rubbing it on yourselves? Never heard of that. *Gets a call and instructions from Patricia (a.k.a. cherrypotion37) and jots them down. OK thanks. *Hangs up...
  2. The Count

    Looking for High Quality Scans

    Would recommend you get the following hardcover book: Muppets! Muppets! Muppets! The Best of the Muppet Magazine. There are three posters in there, Kermit Greensteen, Moidonna, and Tina Totally. Hope this helps.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Um... Not gonna make a joke that I could here, hokay. Alex... She's awhat-wolf now? Oh well... Hmmm, will have to chat with Maddie and some other sources, there's always Patricia at the Mystery & Myths Shop... Better round up the troops. *Makes a few calls assembling the haunting party.
  4. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Well... If you need help from my wealthed vault of TV knowledge, I'm a PM away. Also... Maybe you could help by providing a physical/visual and wardrobewise descript of Michael Morbius, feel free to send that via PM or Email as I'm rethinking something for a mutual friend of ours. Hope to...
  5. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Hmmm... OK, I'm officially intrigued. Any descript stats available for Ms. Hooten to clue us in on her pics just freshly posted?
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ungh... Stuff's a waiting to be done... And yet, the power of procrastination compels me... Oh well, it "wil" get done. Maybe I shoulda talked myself outta this precarious situation... Nah. *Goes back to doing whatever it was I was doing earlier... Pretty much nothing at all.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... And I think it'll be toughest for you Prawny. You know that the choices for roomies will be determined on a first come/first serve basis, and practically every Muppet will be available for everyone once again. Might have to call in a conference depending on who you choose this time...
  8. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi Steve... Don't have any of those, but you should talk to KermiClown as I believe he has Muppets on Location in his vast library. Hope this helps.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Wonder what's going on upstairs. Maybe Floyd has some news to share, or Pepe commented something to Rizzo in which case I'd have to check in with Prawny... Hmm, curioser and curioser.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... There is a party, but usually that's to celebrate the dorms' anniversary. If any of the residents here wants to have a get-together before having to vacate due to the yearly shake-up, that'd be OK by me. You guys would probably have to plan it for the next-to-last weekend in August...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Opens door and takes the pint of pineapple gelato after exchanging some coinage with Erin. Oh, that's just a bit of creative artwork Claudia and I are dealing in, there's one I'd like to share, but not until KG Chapter 52 gets posted. And I happen to have a short fanfic in mind for that...
  12. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Well... Since I have a vested interest in how this magnificent tale turns out... Just here to pay a dime to see, the Muppets or Spi-Deey... Or even Rachael taking over the Delaware. *Hums a snatch from some Vaudevillian music while waiting for the next chapter, and possibly a PM reply too.
  13. The Count

    The Silver Crystal

    Mmm... Mayhaps there's more of this fabu fanfic to be posted. Especially now that I've seen about half of the first F4 movie and have some idea of what the characters are like, would rully like to get some more story please.
  14. The Count

    Now Playing on MCR

    That's perfectly fine by me Kate... So long as you're able to get to MC Radio.
  15. The Count

    Reflections in Foam

    OK then... Lemme do a bit of thinking while working on my own master list and I'll send you something a bit later. Till then, feel free to post away whatever you've got for this one... Or maybe a smidge more of Great Desire? Please?
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Did someone say frozen yogurt? *Leaves order for a minty pineapple colada gelato or frozen yogurt pint at Room #7, while the Count slips a note in Room #44's mailslot asking Claudia if she's got that haunter's drawing finished, saying it's OK if not just yet as we understand other things...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *OOC: That's OK Beth. *At the reception desk... Count: Which word would you like?
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Kath... But I'll stay indoors today. Got the I.C.E. unit turned on, gonna do a bit of number totals. Hope you have fun at the pool though. *Heads back indoors... Now what would Red want to talk about? Oh well, Beth'll call if she needs help, or I her.
  19. The Count

    looking for two palisades muppets...

    Yes... Happen to have an S3 Lew Zealand MOC and I'm open to negotiations. Drop me a line if interested, hope this helps.
  20. The Count

    Reflections in Foam

    He's a king prawn hokay? That out of the way... Melissa, I suggest you sit down and think of what Muppet characters you want to include from which production. Make yourself a few little lists, headed by the production's title, and jot down the names of the characters you yourself definitely...
Top