Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    Oh good... That's another fic I was hoping would get some updates soonerish. Will wait for you to post whatever you have schemed. And just wait till October comes, plans have I for all... *Shifty eyes... *Leaves to let Claudia continue her fiction writing and drawings.
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    ... The lovely form of Nel rises from the puddle, though she is unable to leave, only for the moment, as her legs have not yet formed from the muckened mass. The marshlily Gross gave her is now tucked artfully behind her left ear in the tresses of her streaming lightly wettened hair. An ivy...
  3. The Count

    Sept 24 next weekend!

    *Gasps! Bryan, you haven't found the Muppetcast? Oh, and here I thought some of my previous posts would've made it clear. OK Bry, here's what you do... In your internet browser, type in www.muppetcast.com, which'll take you to the main page. From there, it's simple to access each episode...
  4. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    Hey Pork... Congrats on becoming aSenior Member. Head on over to the Post Count/Seniors thread and claim your reward. As for you sissy... We're waiting for more to be posted... Please?
  5. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Uh... What I said was that Sean as the Lizard momentarily came to rescue Stanley "from" Venom, not that Stanley was rescued "by" Venom. But is hokay... Am looking forward to what you have planned for us next with great relish.
  6. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Fan-Fiction: Perfect Harmony

    Eh... You'll get used to us referencing each other by little nicknames won over time and over many fanfics. That some authors have yet to finish. *Casts a knowing look over at the two halves.
  7. The Count

    Byron, the Great and Mighty

    Yeah... Kinda expected better from our top poster... That's almost as bad as saying the P-word. *Check The Secrets of the Muppets from the Jim Henson Hour to know what word I speak er, not speak of here.
  8. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Oh Sean! You hit me with something new each time I read... Krassman's a "Lizard" too? Man, you must be getting some of your ideas from the animated series indeed, the classic 90's version that aired on Fox. This reminds me of the last episode where Kurt Connors turned into the Lizard, with...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Either that... Or she's on Cloud 9. *Insert groan here. Sorry, couldn't resist.
  10. The Count

    Sept 24 next weekend!

    Um... Actually, next Sunday, Sunday after tomorrow, is the 23rd. The 24th is the Monday following this coming Monday. Reason I know this is cause a Puerto Rican holiday and my sister's birthday are both on the 23rd of September. At any rate Steve... You already have the Dead Henson songs...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Kicks Hebbage back into the hotel to be rid of him once more. Something Gross, feeling Nel's warm wild Irish rosy breath on his neck and in his left ear as her hands mold and meld his shoulders back and forth rhythmically: Never mind zat, it is ze swamp welcoming vouz as one of its denizens...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Up on the roof with Bunsen... Count: Mmm, I see this requires a specialist's touch. *Snaps fingers after looking directly at Bunsen straight in the glasses, and the scientist is now under the master counter's control. Count: Wery vell... Hand over that remote. *Gets the remote deposited in...
  13. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Well... What I'm sort of attempting is to create a new Muppet Alphabet Album with songs for each and every letter, but using songs for each letter that were actually performed on Sesame Street. So I guess album recordings of songs that actually did air/appear on the show would be acceptable...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Did I hear someone vanted to try out some hypnotism? Yes, that was probably my crazy sister. Count: Ahem, I'll be fright back... *A few minutes later... The numerian vampirian rushes into Claudia's room, tackles Bunsen, and holds him in place. Count: Now Claudia! He's a wery...
  15. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hmmm... That depends, what do you have on album version?
  16. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Fan-Fiction: Perfect Harmony

    Ah, my young fanfic writer... The girl known of many minds and yet her minds are many and multiplied divided on the stories that have yet to be told, aching to tell themselves to her for her to tell them to us. Yes... Channeling the spirit of Cantus is my intention, but is his intention not...
  17. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Um... Catherine? Aunt Ru? If you have the next chapter ready, could you please post it? *Pokes head through the curtain and checks he audience in the reading room. *Ducks back in. We... They're getting restless... More please.
  18. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Erherm... OK, so I happen to hav a request or two, or three, or four... Yes well... This order list's pretty tall, due to the fact I'm pretty much album building. Sure, I'll ask for more later, but this is the first themed compilation I'm asking for. The List of Songs. The Alphabet Chat...
  19. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Fan-Fiction: Perfect Harmony

    An admirable beginning my prawny fellow... But the beginning is only the beginning to an end... To which you must endeavor to end. So soothe the chapters and ease the tale's troubled mind by posting whatever's to come and what will come will come to you and me.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mmm... Sounds like Ryan got his FR Season 3 set. Count: Yes... So vhen vill ve add it to our own groaning video dybrary? *Gentle sigh... Soon-ish or later-ess somewhats. AlthoughI'm more interested in going to get Old School Volume 2. Count: Ah yes, ve mustn't forget about that too. UD...
Top