Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh... Here you go Dr. Van Neuter. *Hands over a box of bandaids to the tip-top taxidermist. Mmm, maybe a bit of sleep will clear the cobwebs and help in choosing who/what will be the next victim sent Claudia's way.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sighs... Do I want to surround myself with the ease of little bats duely dressed for their distinct delights? Or fill up the coffures with all manner of scary spook, and if so, will I have enough to reach that magical milestone of a milennium? Oh well, guess I'll just tinker with the ones...
  3. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Fan-Fiction: Perfect Harmony

    Shaa... (Yes, I know it's your word Prawnidew). Since when have we let homework stand in the way of nagging? And since when have we let homework stand in the way of driving you crazy? Like that half of yourn keeps sayin'... Moooore please!
  4. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Fan-Fiction: Perfect Harmony

    ... After the chapter is finished, a spark of blue lightning catches the sleeve of one young Mr. Prawn Cracker warning him instantly that more story is hexpected from him, posted post-haste.
  5. The Count

    The Way Things Were - SST FanFic

    Muffin? Where muffin? Thank you nice lady. *Gives Beth a big furry hug. You make sure to post story when you can. *Devours the baked good with his usual gusto.
  6. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Hmmm... Maybe this time it'll be easier... *Blows mystical pipe charming the rock to roll. Music grows in the rose. The rock and the rain and the rolling snowstorm. Everything seems to sing. Everywhere I go. I said 1, 2, play me do. Let me sound as sweet as you. Play me wide, play me...
  7. The Count

    The Great Desire

    Mmm... Maybe because you didn't have Uncle Deadly to zap you to realize this story had been updated Prawny? UD, coming in and seeing Claudia on the floor: You want me to wake this inert body lying here on the trodden stage? No... She'll wake up soon enough and go update that museum...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Silly Claudia... If she wanted to go to a museum, she could've gone to the Mallory Gallery. UD, groaning slightly: Shall we go fetch her? Eh... It can wait, we've fanfics to get to and read and review. UD, eyes widening: Fanfic? Count: Yes... 5 fabulous fictional stories have been updated...
  9. The Count

    The Way Things Were - SST FanFic

    Dum-de-dum-dum... Hey, where nice lady go? Me was hoping me could get more of this good story. Oh please! Don't tell monster there no more story! Me need more story! Me post good review for next chapter... Deal?
  10. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Fanfic: You'll Be In My Heart

    So um... Can we get some more elder of the library candles' three?
  11. The Count

    Another Muppet babies Mystery

    Whoever said he could program a computer? Besides, seeing letters and numbers on a computer keyboard and recognizing them in comp-tech code/formulas while saying them to yourself isn't the same thing as reading out loud. Another thing is he could've figured out which key is which by...
  12. The Count

    Imagine

    Um... To clarify/answer. 1 No, I don't believe the Muppets ever sang or performed a cover of John Lennon's "Imagine". 2 The Muppets didn't exactly ask or attempt to get the Beatles' individual members to appear on the show. What happened, and I can say this because I've heard the intro for...
  13. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    No, no, no... Is good as is, keep it cause I liked it very much. Post more when you can sis.
  14. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    *Cheers wildly for the interview. Yaeeeey! Ah... If not Vlad Tepes aka Vlad the Impailor... Rasputin is a hexcellent second choice. Absolutely love how you're weaving everybody in... Reminds me of what I hoped to do with Hensonville. Guess I should get back to that one someday... We'll...
  15. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    Sounding Yoda like are you... More post should sister mine of.
  16. The Count

    Anyone Know Annie Sue Pig's Birthday?

    Eh... Ask skekayuk, he'll probably know as he's our resident Louise Gold fan here.
  17. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Wow Erin... Now that I know more, I can empathize with your plight. About three years ago, my university's student politics got to the worst it's gotten in my dozen years there. There were basically two groups, dividing the student body in halves. One group claimed the duely-elected body as...
  18. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    Hee... Lovin' it already. Gees, might have to see if the budget can afford a raise for our resident tour guide/artist extraordinaire. Thank you and hope for more when you can sis. *Huggles.
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Heh... Ziffled Christy. Resume MopFam craziness.
Top