Search results

  1. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    *Hoping for an update soonerish please.
  2. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    So... Is there an update eminent? Especially after Aunt Ru was soo good to us posting hers last night?
  3. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Do you hear that? The instant clap of thunder... The bells of the Undertaker... And a glorious update to Kermie's Girl? These are things that instantly put a Cheshire smile on my face, no matter what mood I'm in, it always puts me into a loving smile. You're simply the best Aunt Ru. Post...
  4. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Yeah... The subway entrance's always been there off to the side from the Fix-It-Shop, go to Muppet Wiki and search for it. This episode I liked in terms of it's street story. It reminded me of two happy Sesame memories I hold: one is the episode where Elmo, Telly, and Merry are searching...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Sure has been a quiet day here at the dorms. No sillyness, no fanfics updated, no new news from any of our friends. Oh well, guess I'll just take a nap and see if there's anything going on later tonight.
  6. The Count

    My Space/Facebook?

    Aargh! I hate visual confirmations... And Facebook's audio help isn't working either. Will try later.
  7. The Count

    My Space/Facebook?

    OK... First, there's an MC Facebook group? Where do I go for that Beth? Secondly, the reason I started this is cause I am genuinely interested in knowing which would serve as a better outlet... But also, seeing as how muppetwriter keeps recruiting people for his fanfic crossovers via his...
  8. The Count

    My Space/Facebook?

    Hello... Been thinking if I should take the plunge and get either or both a My Space and Facebook accounts. From what one of my real life friends tells me, My Space and Facebook serve the same sort of general purpose, My Space having a more professional resumé orientation while Facebook serves...
  9. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Yeah... And from what you said there... I'm kind of fearing it'll be a Miles Warren situation, if you know who I'm talking about.
  10. The Count

    Spider-Man: Friend or Foe

    Yeah... My allegiances are and always will be invested in the Mega Man franchise. Though the newer stuff I have to read up on and see if it's something I'd acknowledge. Also hoping the Castlevania movie finally does come around, as it could maybe bring about a wave of movies based on the...
  11. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Season Four On Dvd

    Huh? Season 4? Are you sure they didn't mean Season 3 instead, which contains episodes that aired under what could be called FR's TV Seasons 3 and 4? Just asking, because the current release made available was the already-mentioned Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season. Hope this helps and...
  12. The Count

    Spider-Man: Friend or Foe

    Nope... Haven't heard of it till this post. Yeah, I don't get Halo much either... But then again, I don't play many vid games. My second brother though, the tek-expert of the family, is a diehard player.
  13. The Count

    Season 38 Characters thread

    OK, back with some new entries... Episode 4154: The Amazing Alphabet Race. Amazing Al. Cluck, the Tap-Dancing Chicken. Lashiah, or is it Leshiah? (human kid from today's street story). The ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYSZ Delivery Company Delivery Man. The Tap-Dancing Tomato. The Count's Pit...
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Actualy... The Nascount sketch was new from this season. Liked this episode, will post thoughts later. Rundown to follow. Episode 4154: The Amazing Alphabet Race. Cold Opening: Murray Monster asks about "amazing". Street Story. Animation: The Letter Circus. Celebrity: Word on the...
  15. The Count

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    *Aside: As if anyone could beat Byron at stinkyocity. Yes, Janice & Mokey's Man is naturally replete with stinkyocity.
  16. The Count

    Muppet Appearances on Mike & Mike

    Hey guys... Here's a Muppet appearances update! During the Week 4 Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks segment, where they pick who'll win, lose, and point spreads for three NFL games... There were 3, 3 Muppet clips! First up, Kermit talking to Gonzo after they secured a taxi to get them to the...
  17. The Count

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Huh? Who disapproved? Frankly, I thought it went quite well and was a good development given that this is the Dark Universe where Gonzo is the main protagonist in lue of Kermit. And again, like you say, there is a certain freedom since this is the world where Kermit was never born. Hope...
  18. The Count

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Actually sis... You should try finding Visions 1 and read that first... And there's two other stories of Bo's rully worth reading, And What's On The Other Side? about Beauregard (the Muppet)'s home inside the rainbow itself; and the short story about Robin's parents getting divorced. Have fun...
  19. The Count

    Without Love

    Yaey! Aw, I would've gone with Crocodile Rock instead, but that's just cause it's my fave song by Elton. Liked the ending... Funny schtuff what with the extra musical number. Thank you for posting this Maddie.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... There's no party scheduled for tonight. *Flips through calendar checking dates... Nope, only thing I have here is to snap Bunsen out of his delirium is to see the Sad and Lonely Man Science left him. Oh, that'd be Ben Stein. *Small joke from Muppets Tonight. Come on Bunsen...
Top