Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On the phone with Prawny... *Hears Clifford's parting shot. Square Party? Didn't even know they were on the ticket. *Calling to the common room: Bert, take the elevator up to25, Ryan's door's open. OK Prawn... Take care, and feel free to update that top 100 Muppets thingy. *Hangs...
  2. The Count

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    Oooh! Yaey! Absolutely loved this new installment. When I first found the name Luna, I thought you were bringing in the delightful character Maddie introduced us to in Life is a Highway, with her permission to have Luna show up. But after further reading, I was pleasantly surprised to find...
  3. The Count

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    Oooh! Yaey! Absolutely loved this new installment. When I first found the name Luna, I thought you were bringing in the delightful character Maddie introduced us to in Life is a Highway, with her permission to have Luna show up. But after further reading, I was pleasantly surprised to find...
  4. The Count

    Facebook Group

    Yeah... Joined the Facebook MC group myself as well. If you want to join, you should contact either Beth (redBoobergurl) or Ryan (theprawncracker) and they'll take care of it.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh hi sis... Sí, no termino de decidir que quiero desarollar como mi gran projecto. Oh sorry to everybody else. Yeah, I'm a bit unsure just what it is I want to develop as my grand personal project. Should get around to posting my thoughts on that. Had it all palabered in my head earlier...
  6. The Count

    Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

    *Applauds the update. *Loves the update. *Craves for the update. Please post more!
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Aw no worries sis... Just means you have a lot of other stuff on your mind. Cookie, are you OK there on the couch? CM: Yeah yeah... This good comfy couch. Me even love the cushions, they delicious. Careful, you don't want to spoil your appetite. CM: What we having? Rice and beans and...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On the phone. Uh that's Bryan who needs looking after his roomies, but I'll give Ernie the message. Thanks. *Hangs up, calls to the common room: Ernie, you're upstairs in 22 with the science squad.
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    OK... There's some clarification that needs be done here. The day care Baby Bear used to go to... That was the Sesame Street Day Care, where others like Zoe and Betty Lou and Frazzle frequently attended. Not exactly sure where it was located, either in the carriage house area or maybe 4-5-6...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Listings 17.0.

    Well... After checking at Muppet Wiki, I made the small change of removing the JulieAndrews episode from the list where the Brown-Haired Green Man Dancer appeared. However, to make the improvement you suggest, I have this question... Was this, the brown-haired green-skinned male dancer seen...
  11. The Count

    Fanfic: Chamberlain's Visitor

    Nice update. Unlike Chamberlain, I would worry about Aurora trying to make contact before they leave though. Please post more soon.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On the phone... Thanks for calling Beth, hold on a sec... *Calling to the common room: Hey Big Bird, Beth'll take you in 3 while Bry's out. The colossal canary cheers up, taking his nest and moving down the hallway to go knock on Room #3's door. OK, he should be there now. Have a good...
  13. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Well... Susan works as an RN, registered nurse. Nursery rhyme day care? Never heard that one before. Sitters can be called either nannies or o'pares, regardless of how much money you yourself make. What's the difference between nannies and o'pares? About two hundred dollars. *Old joke.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *The Count sprayys the art pieces from Bryan's gang that were made with food with a lacker spray to preserve them, thus killing their edibleness. *Soon after, a knock can be heard at the door. Hmm, now who could that be? A blue furry hand rests upon the doorknob as it opens the door to our...
  15. The Count

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    Sorry I didn't find this earlier sis... Good schtuff, rather enjoyed it, and the characters seem to be coming into their own. Must have more please.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hears Storyteller's admonition. Turn into what? *Sighs. Ud: You're not doing that just to follow Kyle are you? No... Got something on my mind. UD: Well then, why don't you tell me about it. It has to do with my constant indecision. Maybe I should post it on the bulletin for others to...
  17. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks Randall... Got what I was looking for... And now I'd like to request Fuzzy & Blue (& Orange).
  18. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Well... It may have looked like Jim's Ernie, but it was Steve's in voice. Hope this helps.
  19. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Still looking for That's What Counts to the Count. It's a song where he rattles off different things that are part of his humble abode while counting up to 10. "9 black bats, hanging above the door. 10 hobgoblins, pussycats and more..." Hope somebody has this one and could send it...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Receiving Beth and her roomies... Thanks gals, I'm sure he'll enjoy it all. Count is currently admiring Mokey's artistic prowess and counting not only the stars, but the various locations plotted out. You know, ve might have to show this to Bryan, it could help with that town planning...
Top