Search results

  1. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Hi Mrs. P... To answer your queries... 1 Mr. Bassman's Basics MusicShop hasn't been featured in any fanfic... It was what you yourself suggested to me when I PM'ed you when I was starting Hensonville Histories. So it's your own shop which you yourself said you wanted to have. 2 KPAT...
  2. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Season Four On Dvd

    Hi Steve. From what other MC'ers from Australia have said in the past, their DVD releases are identified as Region 3. You might want to ask Melissa specifically via PM or forum mailer to double check though. Hope this helps.
  3. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Um... You may know where to go... But you don't exactly know where that somewhere you want to go to is. Which is why I'm asking for help for Bry and moiself to get this started... Why can't we get things started? You know the rest, need help in assigning the addresses first to then start...
  4. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Eh... We'd be lucky if that half even comes in. The two of you have been pretty much AWOL lately, no updating any of your threads we want updates for. But let me say this... At no point did I take unwarranted credit for all of these locations. As I first said, these are all featured in...
  5. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Hi... To answer some critiques... Juhl's Pizza Parlor... Yes, it's originally located in Leland as established in the swampside stories. But that's not to say that like Hooper's Store it couldn't've turned into a franchise chain, granting Hensonville its own pizzeria... That make sense, or...
  6. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Well... To answer your concerns Kate... Everybody Sleeps Bedding Store? Never heard of it before. Rainbow Memories Cemetary... Lisa's Flippersteps? Maybe, not exactly sure. My recollections are that the cemetary was seen first in Sadie's Stories, then named in the previous town tour...
  7. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Aw... Is sokay Sara... If you can, then great. If not, well, you know we still send you hugs anyway. Care for some of these brownies? You know, I don't rully like Reeses. But this combination of chocolate and peanut butter I rully love. Oh, that reminds me, have to get some more stock...
  8. The Count

    I want to make my own Kermit/Piggy wedding cake topper

    Aw... Rully glad you were able to get your wedding Kermit and Piggy. Yeah, Photobucket's the place where most of the members here host their pics and then link to them in the appropriate thread to show off the goods. Hope this helps... Have a great weekend.
  9. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Ziffled by my li'l cousin. Hi Sara... Lemme see how best to answer your questions. Jim's Coffee Shop and Grosse Manor are from Erin's A Little Knight Music. Rainbow Memories Cemetary was from your Sadie's Stories and so was Nancy Takashi's House. Rainbow Connections Moviehouse was first...
  10. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Oh hi sis... Um... *Tries to placate her current mood. Well... The shops run by certain people, friends of the forum, were made known as the owners of those locals in various fanfics you may find in the Three Candles library or the dorms' reading room. BTW: The library's run by the three...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys... Got a note from Bryan, he said Cookie's no-cookies week ended last Tuesday. So he can have his fave dessert again. BTW: Kim, what's T*Witches anyway? Hmm, wonder where I could get some Halloween animated movies/specials from yesteryear like Miss Switch and Witch Cat. You know...
  12. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Hi guys... Bryan expressed his interest in creating a directory of all the locations established in Hensonville. Well, in an effort to help him, (and me too of course), I'm posting the list of places to visit in town. Keep in mind that this is by no means taxatively exhaustive, there's always...
  13. The Count

    The Count on Dancing with the Stars

    Thanks for posting the link. Nice, simple, and basic funny. Also, points for using the signature instrumental Halloween music, Tocada and Fugue in D Minor by Bach.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *After finishing off a bowl of corn pops and washing dishes... Mmm, what a good cool morning. And best of all, I don't have classes today. Though I do have class-related stuff to work on during the weekend and Monday... Oh well, at least the Halloween costume arrangements have been...
  15. The Count

    Season 38 Characters thread

    Just a few from today... Episode 4159: Rosita gets upset when Zoe and Abby are playing together. The White Rabbit, he shows up to get his teapot derusted at the Fix-It-Shop. Or was that some other Wonderland character? Skyla. Rafphael/Raphaelle. These were the two kids in Oscar's...
  16. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    One episode left... Here's the rundown. Episode 4159: Rosita gets upset about Zoe and Abby playing together. Cold Opening: Word on the Street: Murray Monster asks about "angry". Street Story. *Huge thumbs up for the Alice in Wonderland reference with the White Rabbit getting his teapot...
  17. The Count

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    Hi Mr Devco... If you go back through this thread to about post #500, a few before that I think, you can read the reasoning behind why Sylinde Bren who runs Muppet Musique had to shut it down. Hope this helps and have a good day.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ed gets the message from Kyle, then nudges Cooki awake to tell him the news. *Upstairs, as Kyle's finishing the sponsors... CM: Did me hear someone say thing about checkers? He plops his bags down and goes over to join the game or eat one of the black pieces, getting carried away imagining...
  19. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    OK... So I'd like to add some Fraggleness to my tracks... And for some reason, there's a connection between the songs I'd like. Let Me Be Your Song. Music Makes Me Ping. Walking Talking Breathing Ball Of Fire. Also, if anybody has I'd Never Harm An Onion, but the version with the...
  20. The Count

    Facebook Group

    Huh? Prawny, don't you know who he is? Don't I know who you are? See me one another clearly, do we know who we are? Wa-ha! So is life. Amati-wana-ha, so is life. Wa-ha! So is life. Amati-wana-ha-ha, so is life!
Top