Search results

  1. The Count

    Getting Swamped

    You know... Was haf-expecting... Okay, all-expecting this last chapter to be titled "Something Blue" or a funny little pun on the word "blue". Maybe the next chapter though, showing Kermit's emotions at leaving the swamp back home to return to the rest of the cast? At any rate, I look...
  2. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *Next up... An almost eight foot-tall canary ambles up to the podium. Big Bird: Why hi there. I was asked to deliver the next award to the one true Sesame Street enthusiast. So congratulations to the person chosen to get the award of Can You Tell Me Who to Give... Who To Give this Award...
  3. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    Aw... If you're having troubles following along Aunt Ru, send me a message and I can send you the list of awards' names. BTW: I'm aiming to get these all handed out today, so stay tuned.
  4. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *Lights dim as the second half of the show is about to get underway... OK, after speaking to a friend of the show, we're ready to resume this year's festivities. *Nervous about how I sounded and how it'll sound to everybody else. The affable amphibian puts a hand on my shoulder to relax...
  5. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *Waves hands off in the air after Tony's song. Eeeeeeh... Isn't Gypsy a girl anyway? *Animal's eyebrow goes up. Wha? *Chases after Gypsy. Wo-man! Wo-man! *Instrumental version of Can You Picture That? starts to play as the concession stand opens up for business. *We'll get to the...
  6. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    Um... About that Luke, you'll just have to tune in and judge for yourself. Moving onwards... I'd like to invite a special guest for the last award of the first half of our show. Ladies and gentlemen... The Jim Henson Muppet walks cooly up to the stage and clears his throat. Jim...
  7. The Count

    Nora In Wonderland: A Dark Fairytale

    Yep... Was interested and read the walkthrough at IGN's website, though I go there mostly for movie news updates. Which by the by, McGee's Alice was being considered for movie treatment, but it's horridly stalled and presumed dead. On the otherhand, I hear Tim Burton's planning a dark version...
  8. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *Mystical music fills the hall, flowing from the glowing golden pipe... Singing: I said 1, 2, play me do, let me sound as sweet as you. Play me wide, play me long, let me be your song! All: Hail Cantus! Cantus: Hail Muppet Central! Tidings to you all. As the life of a minstrel takes us...
  9. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    Pssst... Kyle... You won an award with Randall for MUP3 trader. Get up there and give some speech or someting... If you wanna...
  10. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *In the audience... Autumn, um, where's Beth seated? Need her to wake up Abby for the next presentation. *Is told where to find his cyber-cousin and sends a bat with the mesage to meet us near the stage. After rousing the fairy-in-training and telling her about what she's to do, Abby poofs...
  11. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    Thanks... Though I thought Bo would've come in to deliver his latest speech for his most recent prize. Bobo: Hey there fella... Where you think you're going with that? *He pats down a returning audience member, making sure nothing was stolen. Bobo: OK, you're clean... Go on in little...
  12. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *Next up... Blueish feathers ruffle, primping himself for the important announcement from his podium. The self-agrandized eagle assails his platform, dressed in his own refined tuxedo outfit. Sam: Good morning to you, the fine outstanding citizens of our fair and American town. Today I...
  13. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    Morning has come over the citizens of Hensonville, still celebrating this year's current crop of awards. This day will prove to be exciting for some and an adventure for others. *Mr. Men segway music plays as a small four-armed king prawn shakes his bun-buns onto the stage. Pepe...
  14. The Count

    Nora In Wonderland: A Dark Fairytale

    *Applauds. Oh Squeeks. How I hug this one. Absolutely love how Scooter as Cheshire conversed with Nora. There's a playful beauty in them thar words. And an apparent foreboding darkness back at the asylum... Oh how I dread seeing Gonzo turned into one of the villains. That is, if you're...
  15. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    Hmmm... Not a lot of people here at this time. there are only six more to go before the intermission... Should we take a bit of a breather here and reconvene tomorrow... Erm, later today? Or should we finish up the first half of the ceremony? LMK cause I've got to read the script and keep...
  16. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *And just after that... Newsman, running to take up the spot behind his desk: This is a Muppet News flash! Tonight, at the MC awards, the honor of best Muppet Newsman has been handed out to a Greg James, alias Gelfling Waldo...
  17. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    No worries Aunt Ru... Your category won't be until tomorrow. We're reaching the end of the first half. Ernie: Hey Bert. Bert: What is it Ernie? Ernie: Well... I just noticed that there's an award sculpted to look like us. Bert: Eeeernie... *Looks at the award. Hey, you're right. This...
  18. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *From off to the side of the stage. Rowlf: Evenin' folks. Mmm, maybe it's late night for some of you. Anyway... Just wanted to tickle the ivories for a bit. And tickle your funnybones too. Speaking of bones... Nah, forget it. So if you're wanting to stretch your legs... Animal: I...
  19. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *A second figure skips out onto the scenery. Bean: Yes, I skipped... It's cuter. Way cuter than Grover. Seriously, what do people see in... Oh hello there. Thanks to everybody here, I'm the one who gets to give the winner of the Pinch Their Wittle Cheeks their award. And this year it goes...
  20. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *Afterwards... Grover: Hello everybodddeeeeeee! How are ya! I am here to give out this cute trophy for the Most Huggable forum member here at Muppet Central. Is that not adorable? And the winner, known far and wide for her big huggles is... Mrs. Pepper. I wonder who Mr. Pepper is. And...
Top