Search results

  1. Jonathan

    Why

    This Is The Thrid Week They Dont Have One
  2. Jonathan

    Hello Muppet Central

    Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Jonathan

    Hello Muppet Central

    Waldo C. Grafic
  4. Jonathan

    Hello Muppet Central

    Helo I Am New Here. My Name Is Jonathan Lewis. I Have Been Looking At This Form Sinse It Started. And Muppets Are My Life
  5. Jonathan

    Hello

    Helo I Am New Here. My Name Is Jonathan Lewis. I Have Been Looking At This Form Sinse It Started. And Muppets Are My Life
  6. Jonathan

    The Two Most Wanted Figures

    Mine are Waldo In Different Forms And Diget
  7. Jonathan

    Who's the biggest Muppet?

    I Always Thought It Was Thog?
  8. Jonathan

    The Muppet Show Database opens

    Great Sight Man!!!
  9. Jonathan

    Disney World

    Thanks. Disney Dose Have A Way Of Messing Up The Life Of A Muppet Fan Like Me. How Could They Do That To Me! When I Get My Hands On Them I Will............................
  10. Jonathan

    Disney World

    Wasn't there supposed to be more Muppet Attractions at Walt Disney World?
  11. Jonathan

    Frank

    Thanks!
  12. Jonathan

    the New Muppet Show

    Are There Any Detailes About The New Muppet Show To Air On Fox
  13. Jonathan

    Clifford: Shades or eyes?

    I Agree on Removable Shades
  14. Jonathan

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    How About miss Piggys Dreasing Rome As A Playset
  15. Jonathan

    Frank

    Has Frank Oz Quit?!!
  16. Jonathan

    Muppet Show Theme

    DOsense Any One Have Pictures Of The Firts Muppet Show Theam? Please Email Them To Me At muppetfest@aol.com
  17. Jonathan

    Hallmark Stinks

    Why Is The Hallmak Chanle Having Nothing To Do Whith The Muppets!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!
  18. Jonathan

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    I NEED WALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Jonathan

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    How A Muppet Vision 3.D Line With 1.Pengen Whuth Intermits 2.Sweatoms With Fire Buket 3.Statler With 3.d Glases 4. Waldof With 3.d Glases Muppet Labs Plaset With Waldo Excluseves: Waldos In Diffrent Forms Maybe only Releset At Disney World And DisnetLand
  20. Jonathan

    Baby Animal A.K.A Stitch

    In the New Disney Movie Lino And Sthich Stich Sonds Alot Like Babby Animal
Top