Search results

  1. Jonathan

    muppets at new york

    are ther any muppet sits in new york
  2. Jonathan

    haunted mantion

    this is a cool site you need to chek out It is a tribute to disneys Haunted Mantion I Know this has nothing to do with the muppets but it is still neet Here it is chek it outhttp://www.doombuggies.com
  3. Jonathan

    Denny's Muppet Giveaways?

    the only resion I got them is because my deenys whent out of Bussion
  4. Jonathan

    Denny's Muppet Giveaways?

    my deenys gave me the posters and stand outs
  5. Jonathan

    Talking Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and Oscar

    I have big Bird with all the tapes
  6. Jonathan

    I can't wait any longer

    cool I live in flornce SC
  7. Jonathan

    muppet vision 3.D action figure line

    Is there going to be a muppet vision 3.D action Figure line? Here Aare my ideas bean with plunger and bubble wand sweatums with fire bucket sam the egeal in a patotic suiet with sparklers penguen witk insturments playset: patotic ending with waldo exclusivs: waldo in diffrent forms What...
  8. Jonathan

    Mega Muppets: Your Top Choices

    waldo bean and diget
  9. Jonathan

    muppet impresions

    can any on please send me some muppet impresions my email is muppetfest@aol.com
  10. Jonathan

    If you were to recast classic sitcoms with Muppets....

    Cheers sam: kermit dian: mokey norm: fozie cliff: gonzo rebaca: piggy
  11. Jonathan

    Ultimate TMS Character Guide Debuts

    I cant find it
  12. Jonathan

    Vatican, er, Vacation Fozzie

    were is the picture of it at?
  13. Jonathan

    Swamp years toys?

    what kermit swamp years site
  14. Jonathan

    Swamp years toys?

    Will there be many kermits swamp years toys?
  15. Jonathan

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    what if jim henson was still living?
  16. Jonathan

    The New Muppet Show Cast

    Waldo
  17. Jonathan

    Question about View Master Tapes

    Yes They Will
  18. Jonathan

    Kermits Swamp Years In The UK & New Press Pictures

    Dose anyone have a pic of young Statler and Waldorf?
  19. Jonathan

    Weezer's Muppet Show video now on-line

    The Best Music Vido Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes:
  20. Jonathan

    Muppet Hotel

    I Would Love To See A Disney World Hotel Called The Hpppness Hotell. With A muppet shop Muppet Pic On The Wall in the Rooms Maybe Even A Pool Shopet Like Gonzo! What Do You Guys Think?
Top