Search results

  1. The Count

    Behind The Squeedom

    *Still carrying Squeax away... UD: Well, Pooky is the name of Garfield's teddy bear. *Stops, puts Claudia down, thinks of his own burnt orange teddy bear nicknamed Ember. *Sniffles a little. *Skulks back to his dorm quietly for a sentimental lie-down, rest in peace i you will with his old...
  2. The Count

    Counting Characters

    *Gobbles 17 cookie :hungry: Likes I said... Your turn to update, if ye want to know about some funny fic thoughts running around in me head. *Hugs to Bethy and Claudida.
  3. The Count

    Coming up on The MuppetCast

    Heck yeah! This time, fer sure. :sing: BTW: Will the special 2nd tribute to Jim push back the JHH reviews? LMK cause I've got a few music files to send yer way for those upcoming BTS insights. :shifty:
  4. The Count

    The Comeback King

    *Applauds wildly. It's all so wonderfully written. Mokey and Boober and Sidebottom and Zhaan, or at least Zhaan's persona now residing within Mokey similarly to Sidebottom. Hmm, I wonder what/how Mokey would look like when her Zhaan persona takes over, if it'd be any different from her normal...
  5. The Count

    Together Again: A Muppet FanFiction

    Okays... Posted to my thread. Your turn now Ish. If you wanna find out about thoughts running in me head, post/PM me please... You'll get the scoop before Squeax, you are reporter ready are ju not? *Confuses Beth with her Gotham City counterpart. You might wanna be careful, Mr. Dent's...
  6. The Count

    Behind The Squeedom

    *Comes in to thread... Pepe: Whas is this "smexy"? Ailie! How could you! Drawing on Bunsen's head again. *Sniffles. :concern: *Honks Claudia's cute nose. Prawn, du ju needs the hairs again okay? *Lefty: C'mere kid... I gots this product dat'll make hair grow on a billiards ball...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hello... Greetings from the dorms management team. Today is a very important day. Do you know what "important"means? That means it is very special for some very big reason to somebody. What makes today so important? Well... *Camera pans back. If you've noticed, we've gotten somewhat...
  8. The Count

    The Comeback King

    Good to know. BTW: My story isn't hexactly SST-related. What it is, rather than a full-fledged fic, is just me presenting the vast array of characters I create or others have created and allowed me to bring into the haunted halls. If you know the story of Disney's Haunted Mansion, you know...
  9. The Count

    Counting Characters

    ------------- Character Entry #17. Name: Kelvin the Dragon. Favorite I-Scream Flavor: Seventeen-Up Bubble-Up. Likes: The number 17 and anything numerically related to this counted entity. Dislikes: Ending up one short of his faved number when counting or chewing or casting his collectibles...
  10. The Count

    The Comeback King

    Thanks. You know, I appreciate the explanations as much as the story itself. I'm sure your next fic wil be just as great as this one. And hey, maybe if I get enough of them finished, we can collaborate at some point down the road in the future as I'd like to get someone to tell the tale(s) of...
  11. The Count

    AWOL explanation from Ru

    Hi... Sorry I didn't spot this thread and your reasoning until just now. At least you were able to say goodbye to your grandmother Catherine. That's more than some of us get... At a time like this, I'm reminded of the refrains of a song... "The chances, the changes are all yours to make...
  12. The Count

    Wearin' O the Green (For St. Patrick's Day)

    *Cheers wildly! *Glomps Aunt Ru. *Scurries away delightedly. *Comes back... Thank you for the renewed intensity in this installment. And of course, the cameo. Now then... How do I love this story? Well, if it doesn't get updated, it still gets our love as faithful readers. But we know...
  13. The Count

    The Comeback King

    OMG! What have you gone and done Kelly? Who are these characters? Can you explain? Why am I asking so many questions? *Bounces... Love the song from Convincing John and Cantus... Skenfedth! Haven't seen that episode. Junior as the king once more... Mokey andZhaan... Oh, please post more!
  14. The Count

    Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

    *Voice of Doom: Think again Praaaaawn! *Showers Prawn with carded penguins, making him rush out and post updates. And yaey, for there was a storm of penguins, first of the ten plagues to stir fanfic writers into posting more of their stories.
  15. The Count

    Together Again: A Muppet FanFiction

    *Huggles.. Beth, I love this. Please post more when you can. Thank you. Will have to post what affected me most around that time, if you rully want to hear/read it though. Again... More please! :sympathy: :shifty: :excited:
  16. The Count

    How is Jerry Nelson doing?

    Yep. Warm well-wishes from everyone here at the castle to da'Man, Jerry Nelson. :batty:
  17. The Count

    Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

    Hi... You got any bananas too? *Hugs hearing lines from TMTM from Lisa regarding updating herfic. Though there is another who has taken up the cause... *Prods nagging stick at Claudia. Wee... *Showers Lisa with cue-card carrying pengawins.
  18. The Count

    The Comeback King

    Hmmm... Dunno. Like I said, haven't watched it yet though it's in my library. Maybe we can get Steve to review it on his MuppetCast. :wisdom:
  19. The Count

    The Comeback King

    Ah... Bufonidae, frog or toadlike? Which is why Jon Stewart was asking if he'd get high if he licked Kermit... Though I have it in my library, I haven't watched Elmo in Grouchland yet. Everything you write in this story is simply fascinating. Piggy got better exercising style in her...
  20. The Count

    My Kidnapper, I Thee Wed: Coffee’s Story

    *Huggles Squeaky. Another great start. But what's with all the "Block Quotes"? You managed to get in a stab of a mention of one of my fave Disney movies... And I can see you've invested some of yourself into Coffee, that's good, cause the character has some realism to her and you'll...
Top