Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Noooo! If I can't have my Clauddieeea then noone will. Mwahahaha! *Presses detonator. Oh wait... If I blow her up, there'll be no more story. Plus, it'll be too messy. And how will I explain it to Coffee? Eh, she's a big girl, she can take care of herself in that dark dreary Labyrinth...
  2. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    Yaey! Power to the M - Marianne! You do realize you just gave Lisa more name ammunition? Oh well... It's nice to see this progressing like the movie, with your own little touches here and there. The self-insertion is perfect, we do it all the time, so don't be scared of our reaction to...
  3. The Count

    Dinosaurs Fanfic: Scavenging Pangaea (PG-13)

    Huh? What happened to Mezumi? *Honks horn to underground subway transport. Sinclair City, and step on it!
  4. The Count

    Muppet Movie Poster Parodies

    Oh no? Try hanging around here long enough to see people constantly tweaking the word/name Beaker so they can have it as their user name. BTW: Any good posters someone would care to describe for us blind batty folks? Thanks. :batty: :grouchy: :shifty:
  5. The Count

    What are those little worms called?

    Maybe... Or how about "Spellunkers"? That way it has a bit of charm and ties into the general magic of music of FR... You could make them cousins to Ditzies, explain how they pop up whenever Fraggles are near, attracted to the music, but quickly losing interest as soon as the Fraggles leave...
  6. The Count

    Dinosaurs Fanfic: Scavenging Pangaea (PG-13)

    Awesomeness. You're doing a wonderful job weaving everything so seeminglessly. More please?
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Outside the dorms... Bad form old bean. UD: Yes, I'd give that fall a 3. Need to work on it if you want to ace the diving team's record. *All leave with Clauddiee in toe for the i-scream parlor.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK... Got my black hole's name. Now then, what i-scream flavor to give him. Hmmm... UD: Why not check in at Deep Freeze? They might have some good flavors to choose from. Yeah, haven't gone out for i-scream meself in a while. You want to come with? UD: Certainly, but what about Count...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    ... Glendale 1840's. Thursday, May 15. My story isn't all that familiar to you folks, perhaps by reading these entries the tale of this town's foundations will be laid in better detail. The 3 Cross Saloon houses business for my sort, posing as nothing more than a front for our...
  10. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Well... I have John Denver Christmas Together, Cheap Thrills, and Joe Raposo Sings. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to upload an album to sendspace. So I'll probably need help meself, unless you don't mind receiving the songs individually. Hope this helps :sing:
  11. The Count

    I disappear a lot, but I still love my family!

    Hi... Yes, the podcast is downloadable and savable to I-Pod. Wouldn't know how to do it meself, I just get the episode straight from the website. And I hoid Steve's putting the shows on CD... Might be a release of this down the road. *Huggles to my cyber-sister. Miss you girly. :search:
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Charges are dropped... Much to Crazy Harry's disappointment. Claudia is let free to go,her mental instability no more a harm to others than Toga or Prawn's. Bad scientist... Have half a mind to sick... Well, I've yet to name my little black hole.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Seems like Caitlyn's having a good time integrating herself into the dorms. Her room's directly above ours guys... So just send the bats straight up if there's a message for her at any point. *Bursts through door, glomps Lisa. Yaey! Straight A's! Ju know what that means...
  14. The Count

    Pre-Wedding Jitters ~ A Series of Short Muppet Fan-Fiction Stories

    Hey... Can I have some of that flaming honey mustard ice cream too? Either that or whatever you use to inspire yourself to write this brilliant stuff. *Applauds. More please?
  15. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    Yeah... And we isa gonna get Hockeytown involved in on it too. BTW: Dunno if you've been following my character descripts thread (sorry for cross-plugging), but would you have any ideas for a character somehow tied in to the number 19? PM me with possibilities. *Sighs as this takes a...
  16. The Count

    Coming up on The MuppetCast

    Hi... Just sentcha a message for the tribute show. Take care pal.
  17. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    Is okay... Is good story... Is wanting more please. Oh, and we got the double zamboni rented out, two clean sweeps this round you know. :zany: Redwings!
  18. The Count

    My Kidnapper, I Thee Wed: Coffee’s Story

    *Gasp! However will Coffee get out and into the Labyrinth? 13 hours left, that's a lucky number... Or is it unlucky? Mmm, depends. She should've known something was up when they offered her tea. Coffee and tea? Eh, odder marriages have been known of, salt and pepper, eggs and bacon...
  19. The Count

    I disappear a lot, but I still love my family!

    Yep... Of course we know ye girly. MuppetCast, you can find and download episodes at www.muppetcast.com, Steve's a great guy. Ooh, a writing team, never heard of it before but I sure hope it's bringing you happiness sis. Muppet fics, hmm. Methinks you were rewriting the FR trilogy, and then...
  20. The Count

    I disappear a lot, but I still love my family!

    *Blinks. Christy? Christy... Christy! *Glomp o' doom to my other cyber-sister. You don't know how it feels to hear from you babe. If you need to keep up with Muppet News, then check in with GelflingWaldo's News Flash site/blog or just listen to Steve Swanson's MuppetCast when you get the...
Top