Search results

  1. frogboy4

    The new Muppet movie and TV series

    Tug is the purple Little Muppet Monster originally voiced by Richard Hunt, but apparently voiced by Clash in some TV spot. He's very classic Muppety-looking and the characters were meant to be linked to The Muppet Show.
  2. frogboy4

    The new Muppet movie and TV series

    You know, right when I was getting used to Bean he just disappeared. I hope he comes back too.
  3. frogboy4

    Muppet Babies

    I think you got my post all wrong. In the very unlikely event that I ever have children I wouldn’t dictate what they watch 24/7. That is impossible and was never expressed in my post. That idea belongs entirely to someone else, believe me. ;) I would, however, expose and guide them to these...
  4. frogboy4

    Muppet Babies

    I'd agree, but if I had kids (and I would never have any because I can't even keep plants) I wouldn't want them watching any of that. They's be raised on quality animation and programming. I'd probably throw in a tape of Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show or classic Warner Brothers cartoons.
  5. frogboy4

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    I found the live action Tick to be terrible. The animated version was fantastic, but way too much was altered when it came to Fox primetime. I admit that I was very excited to see it, but was very disappointed. I kind of hope people will forget about that project alltogether and just remember...
  6. frogboy4

    Muppet Babies

    There are some more spongers around MC.
  7. frogboy4

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    I really wasn't offended, I just don't think you realize that of all the networks, Fox is really the best bet. They back their projects more than anyone else.
  8. frogboy4

    Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

    I like that kind of sentiment. Nothing ever comes from those who say things can't be done. Good to see somebody keeping the faith. It's bound to happen someday, and I'm not going to give up.
  9. frogboy4

    I got accepted!!!

    Congratulations! I am very happy for you and know you will do a great job.
  10. frogboy4

    The new Muppet movie and TV series

    Here's my take: Characters I'd like to see: All of the classics and some new ones, of course. I was offended when too many of the classic Muppets were shoved in the background of Muppets Tonight and I think others were too. Rowlf, Scooter and Janice need to come back with new voices. They...
  11. frogboy4

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    I think it's really jumping the gun to say that about the new Muppet Show. I just think you have some bizarre hatred toward Malcolm. So you don't like it, I can understand that. I personally never liked Ally McBeal very much, but I certainly would never disrespect the show. It just isn't my...
  12. frogboy4

    What IF Palisades?

    1 Lips 2 Thog 3 Nigel 4 Mildred 5 George 6 Blue Frackle 7 Mahnah Mahnah (with Snowths) 8 Pepe (to start the popular post Muppet show members) 9 Clifford 10 Bean I would also like to comment that Ken has repeatedly confirmed the inclusion of Pops. The Newsman, Sweetums and...
  13. frogboy4

    Was there an actual Muppet Magazine?

    I meant someone on the board [in general] could help you with the specific figures and volumes. Be patient for a day or so and I am sure that someone will give you a more detailed answer. I was just offereing what I knes. If you are looking for copies, Ebay is your best choice. There are also...
  14. frogboy4

    Was there an actual Muppet Magazine?

    Muppet Magazine was aroung for a while. From around 81 or 82 to around 88. I know someone else will have more exact dates, but that is approximately how long it was out. It was published quarterly with a few special issues. Hope this helped a little bit. i too would like to know the exact figure(s).
  15. frogboy4

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    They canceled Futurama? I must admit that there was never a clear "hook" with the show. Some episodes were truly inspired, but it really was a hit or miss show in my opinion. I still can't believe they cancelled it, though. It was certainly strong enough to keep around. Heck, the writing on...
  16. frogboy4

    Muppet Babies

    Pup was very much a departure from the original Doo and I kind of liked that. The original has a late 60s/early 70s style, Pup has a late 50s early 60s tone which makes sense because they were younger in pup, but there were many modern influences that didn't make sense. I wish they'd at least...
  17. frogboy4

    Muppet Babies

    I loved the animation on Pup Named Scooby Doo. Alltogether a much better show than Muppet Babies in my opinion, but I still don't look at it as a very good one. The "rubbery" quality of Pup what a throwback to classic Tex Avery style animation (from the Looney Tunes) and I felt it was fresh and...
  18. frogboy4

    Muppet Babies

    About the Muppet Babies My contempt for the Muppet Babies program has been noted many times. I feel it unnecessarily hurt the integrity of the Muppet characters. Now Luney Toons is copying the format! Eeek!
  19. frogboy4

    What happened to Kermit's "Got Milk" commercials?

    muppet_fan_1 Check gotmilk.com and ebay for the Kermit poster. I have one (a gift) so it's definitely out there somewhere.
  20. frogboy4

    Whatever happened to Muppets Tonight?

    I have never heard a better summation of the MT wars! Perfectly said.
Top