Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Tardy the Turtle (From Greg the Bunny)

    Kev- You crack me up! I have no pets, but I have wanted a Chihuahua named Pepe for years now. ...tastes like purple! Forgot about that one. Drumsticks is also chicken!
  2. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    The evil purple thing...LOL! Shesh, if that were true, Miss Piggy should have been locked up a long time ago!
  3. frogboy4

    Just got my Kermit pens and stickers!

    Hey, I just got my glitter stickers and Miss Piggy and Animal pens in the mail from E Merchandise today! Very cool. Now I don't know what to put the stickerrs on!
  4. frogboy4

    Kermit's Swamp Years

    Luke Come on, dude. I think it's unfair to label me a blinded Henson advocate when I have been so vocal about mismanagement of their interactive media, marketing department and recent projects like Jack and Muppets From Space (which I all but completely pan). Mod or not, I speak my mind. I...
  5. frogboy4

    Kermit's Swamp Years

    Warrick Well have there been actual pics of the puppets yet (other than Kermit)? Because even Kermit looks cartoony on the poster. I have faith in the Muppet builders.
  6. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ah - it sounded to me like you were promoting multiples of Kermit, Foziie etc over lesser known characters in your original post. I must gotten that wrong. LOL! My poitn was simply that by the time a Thog would be released (if at all) 3 Kermits, 2 Piggys, 3 (or more) Gonzos and 2 Fozzies...
  7. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hmmm. I'm not sure even Miss Piggy would be too keen on that idea. Maybe a pizza, but certainly not knitting needles.
  8. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Warrick Them must be some tiny knittin' needles. LOL!
  9. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Wow! I'm stoked. It's good to see that there is support for the figures. Seeing how many recent Muppet projects are poorly hyped (Time Life) I am making an effort to tell everybody I know. I know that most of them won't collect the entire line, but when I mentioned characters like Janice and...
  10. frogboy4

    Tardy the Turtle (From Greg the Bunny)

    Geez. I guess I'm not the only one who appreciates the turtle. I really think he's the best built as well. And my friends who have seen it are all like, "Yep, that's Jamie!" LOL!
  11. frogboy4

    Kermit's Swamp Years

    Oh, yeah. That poster. I didn't notice the pig or that it would be the poster in the first place. Eeeek. Kind of cartoony. Nothing against cartoons, of course. Just that the Muppets are not cartoons.
  12. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I just don't think this is a "dress up" line of Muppet figures and I think putting old Thog in a pink sweater could be offputting to the young male marketin favor of a young female market that wouln't even respond much to it. I can see why Warrick wants the sweater because there's a bit of...
  13. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    The infamous pink sweater I don't see a cutesy pink sweater (even though it was from a valentine's special) as a viable option for an action figure. I also don't think it will increase the teenage girl appeal (as if the line really needs that). Thog would certainly be a great character to...
  14. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Warrick- I don't think the pink sweater was a part that was agreed on, but Ken has been made aware of the Thog popularity and commented on it several days ago. I just don't think a pink sweater helps is case or is very likely. I certainly wouln't want it painted on and none of the other...
  15. frogboy4

    Count Blah or Count Von Count?

    I think you are going to get a flood of people that prefer the Count rather than Count Blah. Put me down for the Count. Tardy the Turtle, on the otherhand...love that turtle!
  16. frogboy4

    Kermit's Swamp Years

    Luke I think you're mistaking Swamp Years for the E True Hollywood Story. Hmmm.
Top