Search results

  1. The Count

    Pre-Wedding Jitters ~ A Series of Short Muppet Fan-Fiction Stories

    Hmmm... So I take it Hortense won't be present at this version of The wedding? Nice ending... But Piggy's the one who needs to learn to take a joke, she still lives with Fozzie too, for the moment. Thanks pal. Hope your next work lives up to your rep here as one of our best authors. :smirk:
  2. The Count

    I won't be posting anymore...

    Aw.. :sympathy: Is okay. We all go through that at some point or other. If you need to leave to try and get some prespective, we understand. If you decide to return some day, you know we'll have a spot for you right here beside the rest of the gang once again. Take care. *18 penguin...
  3. The Count

    Seriously though, can we have our punctuation back?

    Just started a thread to get moderators' thoughts... It's in their hands now Bo. That's the best I can do. :sleep:
  4. The Count

    Recent Muffining

    Heh... Just be careful not to pop any ?s.
  5. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Hello... Um, mayhaps now that Wearing O' The Green is finited... Could we maybe please have some more of this magnificent pageturner? We would all cheer and applaud and thank you for it. :halo:
  6. The Count

    Recent Muffining

    Well... Can understand that. For some reason, after all of this, I'm in a sort of Jim-like vibe. Weird huh? *Handshakes Prawn. Maybe it'd've been better if you contacted your Super Moderator. He seems to have some pull around these parts. Pulling what, I'll never know. *Groucho Marx...
  7. The Count

    Recent Muffining

    Yes... Also, I'd like to apologize as when I posted the first comment it was asking other members' help if they spotted any of these "silk robe" posts should I fail to find them myself. Muffining is an important part of everybody's posting breakfast. So make sure you get your daily...
  8. The Count

    I won't be posting anymore...

    Huh? Kendra go bye-bye? *Sad to see her go. Know you're in our hearts. *Warm huggles to a loveable little furry red monster. :super: :sympathy:
  9. The Count

    ¡Viva la Puntuación!

    Actually... No, it can't make that distinction Pepp. Which is why it's nice of him to separate in lines when he talks as Beau from when his roomie talks as Bo in the dorms, though I thought his token nickname across the rest of the forums outside the dorms was "Bo". *Makes a note to try and...
  10. The Count

    Recent Muffining

    Hi... I'm not chiding them for having fun. The thing is, that as Jamie pointed out, it sort of backfired as it caused mass annoyance to the rest of the regular members reading and interacting. Just trying to clean up the mess is all. Besides, there's still the Punctuation thread to have fun...
  11. The Count

    Recent Muffining

    Hi... As your fiendly, erm friendly neighborhood moderator, I would ask the following... Please contain the punctuation muffining to the thread already created for that in the Feedback section. Also, please help if you spot any sightings of this Bo streaking through threads in a silk robe, or...
  12. The Count

    ¡Viva la Puntuación!

    Yes... Things will get worse, especially for the offending parties. Now get back to posting like civilized Muppet fans or we'll toss the lot of you into the Hall of Obscurity. We mean it Bo... :attitude:
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Meanwhile... Yes... Last time they were seen. Hmm, that'd be in April when my bats were handing out flowers and cookies as part of April Showers. *To Clauds. Not without silver slippers you're not. They can turn you into pretty mermaid, according to Lighthouse Island. Just remember...
  14. The Count

    ¡Viva la Puntuación!

    Squeekeeeeeee! *Huggles and honks her nose as I've missed my cwazy wittle pardner in cwime.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Coming out of the bat-rooms... :sing: It's a spooky day in the neighborhood, a spooky day... Oh, hi there, looking for me? :cool: :scary:
  16. The Count

    ¡Viva la Puntuación!

    Not to mention scared off half the guys too! *Trap door pops open... Deadly: Someone say something about scaring?
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Smiles at her remark. *Thinking. Well, if this boy has far too much power like you say... He could be hexactly what we be lookin' for. See, there's this quartzed crystal that's coming in fragments from all across the United States. Magical folks thought the best place fer it would be a pit...
  18. The Count

    The Screaming Thing

    Hmmm... Thought it was in the Classic Sesame subsection. Now hurry along and get dressed Prawn, we have a fanfic writer's meeting in, oh, around the time we can naggishly get someone to post an update. Know of someone like that? :wisdom: :frown: :grouchy:
  19. The Count

    ¡Viva la Puntuación!

    Wait for meeeee! *Dashes off stage after Christy and Kathy to the tune of I've Got a Beaker.
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Calmly... Wait, you have a great-granddaughter? She must be quite clever to pass herself off as... *Fumbles for a second. Um, what I mean is... Erm, is there anything I can do to help her find this cure she seeks? Not really a doctor, but some of those Fraggle things know of herbal...
Top