Search results

  1. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

    Ha... He wanted da goil and got da baby instead. Fair trade off, doncha tink? Riiight, riiight. More please.
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    ... Meanwhile, two fuzzy little things, reminiscent of garbage scow rats inform Blackwell of the visitors at the clock tower. The Garthams haven't attacked... But they are watching for any sudden movements. *Bowing his black demonhorn-tipped hat in the presence of the ladies, he is amazed at...
  3. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Ha! What scary parts? Bring it ooooooon! There's a thought there in the part where Kermit's departing for another day at the auditorium, something expressed in the John Denver Christmas special you picked up on and portrayed nicely. Also, Gonzo was with Rizzo andGloria Jean? That struck me...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On the phone... Well, if you rully think so. Huh, I thought :excited: was Gonzo.
  5. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Always... Trust you we do. Believe in your romantical ruahnnaness of course. Keep reading, only if more gets posted! :shifty:
  6. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #58 - A Tribute to Jim (2008)

    Dr. :sympathy: Unheard of what?
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Retrieves the Quartzium Core shards... *Unites them all at the secret room in the clock tower. So now all we have to do is put this over glittery jigsaw together again and hope it can power up the clock. Mmm, we might need Miss Coale's great-granddaughter's boy for this. It's her choice...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi Beth... BTW: Methinks your little penguin friend got a gift the other day, you need to claim it, if you want to claim it that is. No pressure. Also... Wanted to ask you... My next castle addition is that storm cloud girl I had saved, she's sort of a flashy streaker if you know what I...
  9. The Count

    I won't be posting anymore...

    *Dressed in William Wallace costume... They can take away ma mind! They can take away ma punctuation! But they can nevah take away ma SQUEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM! Clauddddiiiaaaaaaaaaa! Come back! Me miss little monster already. :sad: :eek:
  10. The Count

    ¡Viva la Puntuación!

    *Pipes up in an accent. No it wasn't! That's not a woman, it's a man. Well, you have to admit, she does look rather manish. She looks like she got beaten with the ugly ! *Shoves the inert , out the door and into the pile of offscreen extras kept in the surplus closet.
  11. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

    Heh... Can't you hug your roomie instead? :smirk: Beautiful job, I'm always interested to see the Fraggles when they were younger and how they evolved to the characters we know and love. Please, post more.
  12. The Count

    My Kidnapper, I Thee Wed: Coffee’s Story

    Yaey! And I love my Squeeky. Please, don't take my Squeeky away... :sad: Don't worry about the PM, I can take care of that with others. You're the important one kiddo. Hope you can find your smile again. *Snuggly huggles. :batty:
  13. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Well... To use an oft-coined phrase... Why should it make sense to you dearest Layl, when it's more profitable to make dollars? Toga! Toga! And you might want to read back through the chapters... There's a plan for Janice and Floyd, what with the secretive surprise horeau made for that...
  14. The Count

    ¡Viva la Puntuación!

    *Generalissimo, well one of them anyway, surveying the damage. Mmm, bully. Good thing I still have my question mark cane. Riddle me this, riddle me that... Who's afraid of this big black bat? Thwacks passer-by with a strong ? Mwahahaaaaaaahaaa!
  15. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Does anybody here have D-U-C-K-I-E? Need it for something special. :sing: :flirt: :sympathy:
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Outside... Hey you guys! DIIINNEEEEEEERR! *Sets out batch of spicy Kansas City buffalo wings, oven fries, and moccha-flavored wolf potion milkshake in her drinking cup/bowls.
  17. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    *Glomps Aunt Cath. Thankees... Love everything. Be back later with thoughts... Unless you decide to post some more? Please?
  18. The Count

    Stranger Than Muppet Fan Fiction Presents Indiana Frog and the Ancient Mystery

    *Absolutely loves this start. If I knew it, I'd be breaking out into Hey, A Movie! Oh how I loved both playing the games and watching the animated series of that red-trenchcoated robber. Because I got so good at the games, I created my own character for the series... Supe R. Sleuth, his...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Huh? What happened to the Mystery Inc. gang? Think I'll just go and read me some fanfic updates. BTW: If anybody's interested... For my Counting Castle, I have the following monstrifications: Dr. Teeth as the Phantom of the Opera. Floyd Pepper as the Magic 8 Ball. Animal as the Yowlly...
  20. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    Nice... Happen to like Arianne's interactions the most, funny to see her/you in Steve Martin's role, and as a more civilized restaurant servicer. Looking forward to the next part.
Top