Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    Oh... *Is edumucated by Lisa, queen of the fanfictions,bowing down to her supremeness. Um, sorry? *Fidgeting, leaves her a huge carrotcake muffin to smooth things. *Leaves another big muffin for Prawn. Again, thanks for setting me straight. Now where did I put that right ear? Did...
  2. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

    *Glomps Rebecca. Oh, this was a wonderful ending... Laughed at the departure of the exploring trio from Doc's new Arizona workshop. Liked that one puppy was kept. Love Periwinkle. The mural done by all the different children was perfect, Madam Heap would be proud. But there are two things...
  3. The Count

    Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

    Hi... If you feel strongly about the Boober story, then post it. Christmas in June? Sure, why not? After all, my own MFG story was posted in the summer months of July and August. Go ahead and post! Um, if you want to that is.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Retrieves roomies from Claudia's clutchs, thanking her for taking them in last night, zipping off to the library to read some fic updates.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *:batty:, still counting the treasure, puts his hand out: Rain? No, I don't think so. *Withdraws hand after no raindrops fall from his booming thunder, with lightning provided by Deadly also onboard. Hey Clauds, take care of the fiends, Ima gonna nap for a while. *Zonks out, entrusting...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh... Thought it'd be something I could use for character creation. BTW: What are Beauty Frackle and Bucky Mouse like? Always interested to hear about characters others create. You know... In my plans there are some musical monsters who form the Demon Pitt Orchestra. Trumpet Girl's there...
  7. The Count

    Nora In Wonderland: A Dark Fairytale

    *Leaving cookies... Update pleasesh? Sorry, but Ish is a nickname reserved for nagging Beth. Spooking of which...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Gotcha. *Thunder arises around the S.S. Squeedom as Count ennumerates the coins in the treasure chest—not all made of gold though, which only serves to fuel his sorting counting all the more. Hey Cait... *Knocking on Door 15. What's this June 19th "Juneteenth" Love Day about? Curious...
  9. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Heh... "Safire"... Blue flames, wonder if anybody else got the joke. You know, I'd like to meet/make the female friends you've gotten over the months that Marvel/DC Muppets has been ongoing. That way I'd have a pool to draw from for the Real World location-specific models I'd like to sort of...
  10. The Count

    Comin' Back

    Whatever you decide... I support it. For the meeting, you could use other characters from RTL, which I would find fascinating to learn of. Or, you could use dignitaries (main/star characters) from other cartoon/animated franchises. For example: Princess Daisy Toadstool from the Mushroom...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Huh... And here I thought Kath would reply to the earth-shattering "Splut!" heard on the same floor as ours. We rully need someone to draw up the basic layout of the dormhouse. Wonder if some nimble artistes would wish such a challenge. *Muses on a couple of things, humming a little as two...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Watching the chaos in the rooms above theirs and Beth's. Count: Wouldn't she have slip-slid down the banana instead? It's more fun that way. UD: Mmm, I wouldn't mind a slice of banana myself. Count, hearing humming of The Banana Song: That reminds me... My uncle vas a tallyman, he loved to...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In normal Kermit voice: Oh good. Ya had me worried for a moment. At least my plans are a bit better structured. And there's this crazy cute cummly rabbit I have planned to be... Hush, I've said enough. *Leaves cookies for my wuvable scwewball sister. Hope that gets you to update. *Leaves...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Aw... And here I liked her prev siggy better. Hey Squeeks, what's got my cuddly green tentacled freak down? If it's the nagging, we'll understand and let ya get a breather for a bit so you can get some more of your wonderful dreams continuing the chapters. *Light hug. We're here to talk if...
  15. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    Hmmm... 1 small nitpick. "Dad the Frog"? Does she not remember his name is James? She did travel down to Leland with Kermit when Jane was under the brain troubles hokay? Just that little annoyance. Sorry. I 2 am intrigued by the possible development, if you plant it, of Prairie crushing...
  16. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    Yep... That pretty much covers it. No wait, it doesn't. More please! *Glomp. *Skulks away.
  17. The Count

    Comin' Back

    *Huge glomp! So loving this addition. Not sure ifI picked up on the innuendo, but Ms. Bitterman at Charlie's was just soooo perfect. Love the concept of the palanquin. What's this show you're addicted to? MP3? Please, Jareth has all he needs in that crystal orb of his. Good stuff tying...
  18. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    Heh... Look forward to what you might have in store for us. Makes it easier when patrolling the library section to see others taking up the naggers' cause. BTW: Happy belated birthday Arianne. :batty: :insatiable: *Leaves piece of cake.
  19. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Heh... Took ya long enough. Maybe now that someone else's replied, Ru could post the next chapter? Please.
  20. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Aw... And here I thought an update've been posted. Oh wel... BTW: KG's up on HOG by three chapters again.
Top