Search results

  1. The Count

    Happy Birthday PuppyLuver!

    Hi... Now where'd that madcap purple and yellow jester get off to? He had the cake for Jes. You haven't seen him anywhere, swapping the cake for one of those orbs of power thingeys? Oh well... Happy birthday to a great forum friend, and someone who makes us laugh with her crazy fics...
  2. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yes please. Send to countcastle@gmail.com
  3. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    So... Quickly shifting gears... Does anybody have "Fur"? Either sung by the Aristocrats or Zoe, Elmo, Herry and Grover will do, both in fact if anyone has them. Thanks.
  4. The Count

    Changes for AOL MC Members

    Hi... A little bit of explanation, some of which was recently shared to me by Phil himself. When a person registers as a new member at Muppet Central, they provide an email address so the forum has a place to contact said member. However, there are two status lines a person will see during...
  5. The Count

    Dinosaurs Fanfic: Scavenging Pangaea (PG-13)

    *Applauds wildly... Too bad the battery died, this was probably one of the best chapters of all. Presenting the characters, what drives them, what and who they are... All with the interspersed returns to the present between Doc and Sir Tushingham. Bravo... More please!
  6. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #60 - Pinheads

    Hey Steve... Was able to go back and listen to this week's show last night around 11 PM. Thought the audio from Big Bird's Beach Party was interesting and cool and friendly-like. Was hoping you'd mention Oscar's birthday since it was yesterday, but I can certainly understand how you'd prefer...
  7. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... The following I have and can send. Eight Little Notes I Never Harmed an Onion *Not from Ol' Brown Ears is Back, but they're basically the same songs. Garden Song *Sung by Kermit. From The Frog Prince: Frogs From The Muppets Take Manhattan: You Can't Take No For An Answer Saying...
  8. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    *Skates in... Hi... Update please? Thankees. *Skates back out, leaving figure eights on the floor. :zany: *Blink, how does he do that? :batty: Simple... He gets off on new math tricks. :zany: Oh...
  9. The Count

    My Kidnapper, I Thee Wed: Coffee’s Story

    Hahahahahhahaha! *Snubs Squeex. This is sooo great. Love the dialogue between Tiff/Coff, Ivanov "Sign" and Hestia. The imagery you use is always helpful to your story. Pleazee postee moree?
  10. The Count

    Comin' Back

    O_o. I hereby dub thee Silent Squee. Who can turn the tap into tape? Who can turn my cap into a cape? Silent Squee!
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Kanocks on the top of the trashcan lid in Floor 2's common room. As soon as the fur of the green grouch living within emerges, those of us from Room #1 yell... Rotten Birthday Oscar! *:grouchy: is pelted with a volley of more than just a dozen rotten-smelling devilled eggs as we laugh...
  12. The Count

    Comin' Back

    Heh... You should read Comeback King. Is extra goooooood okay? Jes, it really is that good. Is unbelievable.
  13. The Count

    My Kidnapper, I Thee Wed: Coffee’s Story

    *Hates the acursed Rizzo ad at the top of the page slowing me from getting to Reply. *Glomps Claudia. EEEEEEEEEE! Fave song! Lady Hestia... Freaky dream. Guess again! Mwahaha! Squeeky, this is madcap genius, and I thoroughly love all of it. Did I already glomp you? Never mind...
  14. The Count

    Behind The Squeedom

    Hella no! Squeeky is adorable... How can you say you look like such a demented thing? Is blasfeme! Is not a picnic for ju either okay. *Huggles Squeekums. :super:
  15. The Count

    Fraggle figures! (we need 'em)

    Well... S10 of the Muppet line might not have been released as one cohesive group of figures specifically packaged and marked as "Series 10"... But remember they did try to get their last figures out in the market, as exclusives at the various conventions in 2005, and that can be sort of...
  16. The Count

    Electric Mayhem Songs

    Unfortunately... No, I don't have the technological knowhow. Besides, this thread is to find out if there are any songs by the EM or its members I'm missing.
  17. The Count

    Comin' Back

    Hmmm... Intereschting. There are elements of your brilliant weaving here, and those I still appreciate. Nice to see how Comeback King continues through these little stand-alone snapshots. Thanks.
  18. The Count

    Behind The Squeedom

    Heh... Why'd ya think I sent DanDan to eat 'em off? And that's what would've been the beginning of Buffy Season 8, according to Robot Chicken.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Playing Muppet music downstairs... Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody. *Creepy organ music... Spooky singing: I ain't got noooo boooody...
Top