Search results

  1. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Hey... Kate, I'll send the ones I got to your address that I happen to have. Though, I think the one you linked to in your previous post might be wrong, is it "kitkat" or "itkat"? Please LMK if you get the songs with no problems.
  2. The Count

    Muppet Wiki not working?

    Hi... Thanks Colby, but that quote is exactly why I asked my question. Maybe B_G can help us out.
  3. The Count

    Happy Birthday to Butchcat!

    Hi-ho... Just a friendly greeting in honor of celebrating Mr. Teri Angus. Hope everything's going well with the replica poser puppets and have a great holiday/birthday weekend. *Fireworks explode in the skies above as a salute.
  4. The Count

    Sesame Street: A Musical Play in Two Acts

    *Applauds all of the second act seen so far. Need more!
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Glad you got 'em Kim. *Hums a little ditty here... And an itchy here... And a funny little cheer... Doo wah, that's everybody's song. :halo:
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Grim and Des are watching the fireworks too, the greeting card pointing at the bigger stars with his bony fingered hand, drawing the attention and attraction of Desiree's fuzzling fuzz, the rockets glare reflecting her eyeshadow brilliantly, making Grim draw her in even closer.
  7. The Count

    Something Wicked This Way Comes

    Ho-hum... Now to wait for the update. Wonder if that cameo will be... *Is forcibly shushed by Uncle D, who wants to find out how the story progresses without spoiling the surprise. Mmmfrgh? Clammrphmia!
  8. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sent.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi-ho there... Now that we've been sated on summery snacks and fine festive food. It's time to get the show on the road! *Gestures upwards... Prepare yourselves for a display of proud patriotic pyrotechnics. **Hears screams of delight as the fireworks commence zooming and booming into space...
  10. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Got it, works fine. Kim, check your mail. All I need now is the EM's version of Movin' Right Along.
  11. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Just sentcha a reply Randall.
  12. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Musician's Joke 4: Car crashes backstage. Floyd: Man, what was that? Zoot: B Flat. *Saxophone note. Randall, if you send me I'm Going To Go Back There Someday from MFS that Skeeter requested, I can send it to her as I've got her addy. Thanks, hope we can make this rainbow...
  13. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    Aw... *Pats Squeekers. You are aware there's a sequel to the movie coming fright? Well, just know we're here if you need us. Now then, for a certain cameo in another fic... *Sneaky little plug/nag.
  14. The Count

    Something Wicked This Way Comes

    So... Wha me have to do to get update from you Squeek? :insatiable:
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves Grim and Des where they are, still on the shelf reading, yet sharing a drink with two straws... Sparkling Muskitell I think it is, finest soda from somewhere or other.
  16. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Does anybody have the Electric Mayhem's version of "Movin' Right Along" from TMM? This is when they're leaving the desert en route to the ghost town, before Max as the motorcycle cop shows up. Also, if anyone has it, I'd like the extended version of the Muppet Movie ending credit music...
  17. The Count

    Muppet Wiki not working?

    Yep... Working for me too. Though there is something I'd like to ask. In what season/episode (or more specifically, when) did the Sesame human cast act out a sketch called The Add-ems Family, spoofing the Addams Family? Reason I ask is, and I could be wrong, but as far as I remember that...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    So... Bat burgers... Scaramel brownies... Bat's claw cole slaw... And red white and blue potato salad... Okay troops, you have your orders, now march out! *Off to prepare for picnic late lunch and fireworks spectacular from Sam, Gonzo, and Crazy Harry. Gosh,it's a great time to be a...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Welp... If there'n ain't any updates to keep me busy here... Come on guys, off to MuppetCast's movie matinee. *Count and Uncle D get the garlic spiced popcorn and sodas, sitting in the comfy couch to watch/listen to the Muppet Movie tribute, an American classic.
  20. The Count

    FanFiction: Our Sweet Sound

    *Laughs and loves the addition. Scooter, Shimmelfinney, shifts, setting up at the church... All so great... More please! Or when you can get back to it.
Top