Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, got 'em all. BTW: Do you think the "Wanna Trade" should be dropped from the thread's title?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Does anybody have the Electric Mayhem's version of "Movin' Right Along" from TMM? This is when they're leaving the desert en route to the ghost town, before Max as the motorcycle cop shows up.
Also, if anyone has it, I'd like the extended version of the Muppet Movie ending credit music mix, where we hear all the Muppets commenting on their performances in the movie itself.

Thanks. :batty: :sing:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Also, if anyone has it, I'd like the extended version of the Muppet Movie ending credit music mix, where we hear all the Muppets commenting on their performances in the movie itself.
This is en route! :sing:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Ooh, I'd like that particular song too, please.

Also, does anyone have a version of I'm Going to Go Back There Someday (the remix from Muppets From Space) that doesn't have Statler and Waldorf's comments tacked on at the very end?

*Musicians' Joke 1.
*Musicians' Joke 2.
*Musicians' Joke 3.
*Musicians' Joke 4.
Okay, I know three of the "Musicians' Jokes" are 'Carnegie Hall', 'Cross-Town Buses' and 'There's a Little Old Lady Sleeping Up Here', but what's the fourth one?

-Kim

anytimepally

Reaction score
Ooh, I'd like that particular song too, please.

Also, does anyone have a version of I'm Going to Go Back There Someday (the remix from Muppets From Space) that doesn't have Statler and Waldorf's comments tacked on at the very end?
I have both, but I don't remember your e-mail address :sing:

Okay, I know three of the "Musicians' Jokes" are 'Carnegie Hall', 'Cross-Town Buses' and 'There's a Little Old Lady Sleeping Up Here', but what's the fourth one?
I would like to know this as well :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi...

Musician's Joke 4:
Car crashes backstage.
Floyd: Man, what was that?
Zoot: B Flat.
*Saxophone note.

Randall, if you send me I'm Going To Go Back There Someday from MFS that Skeeter requested, I can send it to her as I've got her addy.
Thanks, hope we can make this rainbow connection.

(Sorry, got caught in the emotion of TMM from MuppetCast 64 earlier today).