Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    *Coming in... Deadly: Did I hear my name? Count: Accounting for vhat? UD: Meh... *Locks Prawny in his room with only the Gonzo poser, wondering how long it'll take him to either update or notice it's not the real Gonzo in there with him.
  2. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Thanks...
  3. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Hey Randall... Could you please send me Toccata & Fugue again, via sendspace this time please? Thanks. :batty: :scary: Oh, and a few more. Dead Man's Curve - Jan & Dean. Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones. Bat Out of H-E-L-L II - Meatloaf.
  4. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    ... And numerous fans waited for Prawny to continue this charming story. More Please!
  5. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #65 - But Mostly America

    Hi... Just one last quick thing. You mentioned that Waldorf and Astoria were named after the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City, and Statler was named after the Statler Hotel. What should be added is that that hotel no longer exists, at least under that name as it was rechristened as the...
  6. The Count

    M.C.F's Groups

    *Fireworks accidentally kill off der Prawn who should be posting that new chapter of his. Erm... Oops? Seriously, I think closure should be brought to this thread. Initial question asked and answered, and now we're just going in circles. So could you tell Bo to get his foot off the pedal...
  7. The Count

    M.C.F's Groups

    Fine.
  8. The Count

    Something Wicked This Way Comes

    Oh... How I long for this one to be updated. Mayhaps Claudia and I could collaborate on it? Come up with the cast of creepy classmates? Hexchange characters and haunters and help each other out with our fictional creations? *Sits down, completely oblivious to if/when Squeekers will pop up...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh... The man in black I'm a fan of is curretly regaining his netherworldly powers before returning to the square circle... Now then, what deviltry can I think up of next?
  10. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #66 - Price For Flight?

    Oh... Don't worry, it wasn't anything shameful... PM or email if you want the behind-the-scene scoop. *Muffins for Christy.
  11. The Count

    Happily EVER after?

    Congrats Nicee. *Huggles. Hope we can get an update soonish... But no worries about that today, unless you want to, go and enjoy your party or whatever it is you have planned to celebrate the occasion. :batty: :excited: :insatiable:
  12. The Count

    M.C.F's Groups

    Knock it off youz guys. It was funny at first, but now... *Stands by as Grandma Cole thwacks Bo with ? cane.
  13. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #66 - Price For Flight?

    Yaey! *Kermit arm wave. *Huggle bounce squeeze pounce glomps my cyber-sis! You know, that's a bit different voice from what I remember of your prev Mother Moppet video. But me love it! Wonderful podcast as usual Steve. Oh, and we can help explain why she got busted with the camera, but...
  14. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Those Of The Black Snow

    Well... The quiet equates to lack of updates. So... Update soon, please!
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Poking head in... Is that anything like blueberry grunts? Oh, and if you need help with fantasy/mythic characters, feel free to PM or raid our pantry. Frankly, I'm in that wembling mode again, always unsure of my creations/true ennumerative desires. Oh well... *Leaves some frozen nut nanas...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi Kyle... If you need, you can ask us, since some here like Rosita and Claudia and myself speak Spanish. But it's also good to be able to solve things on your own, so a Spanish/English Dictionary would be a good idea. Good night buddy. *Hunkers down to listen to new MuppetCast.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Gets Kyle's message. *Answering... Well, if that little sheep is so determined on following Murray I guess there's nothing we can do about it. Hope that answers your question, have a good day. *Hangs up. *Still in bed, sighs. Count: Getting that creative indecision again? Me: Yep...
  18. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    Hi... Hope there's an update soon, but I understand if you need a while to be happy with yourself again Lisa. *Huggles. Now who else can I nag for updates? Oh Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeky!
  19. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Hi. The only one of those I have is Pretty Woman, though I wouldn't mind getting Midnight Confessions as well.
  20. The Count

    M.C.F's Groups

    Right. Every member's profile will say "User" is not a member of any public groups". But when a moderator or person with mod powers goes to the link that only they have access to on the forums and searches for a particular member, we can then get a profile page with much more information than...
Top