Search results

  1. The Count

    Happy Birthday, ReneeLouvier

    *Sneaks in... Huggles Sara with happy birthday wishes, leaves her Scooter jacket present, then exits quickly. Happy B-Day li'l cuz!
  2. The Count

    My "Studio DC"

    Well... It does fall into the fanfickish line of creating an outline based on what was already done with that person's own interpretative embellishments added to the original.
  3. The Count

    The Underground Council Comes Back

    Well... I applaud you for the wonderous richness you've created in tieing everything together so far. And I like your presentation of the water kingdom ruling family. You might see a small shot of it in a little something I wrote for Beth, redBoobergurl, in Music of the Night. Not as well...
  4. The Count

    Sesame, DC: Nights of the Knights

    You know... That's the other thing I thought of, couldn't come up with the second speech-slurred role though. And it looks like Phillip Seymour Hoffman might be the bad bird of a feather, with Ms. Joli purring all the way to the box office. Eh, we'll have to wait and see. BTW: There's also...
  5. The Count

    The Underground Council Comes Back

    Mmm... It may be a bit of a cheat, but at least it gives those like me some idea of what these characters are like. And I love your narrative for it. It's quite clever to show how the various bands of players are arriving at the council's meeting place. The interplay between Jareth and...
  6. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    So... You're aiming at a Cool World/Dog City TV Series angle with the reboot of Marvelous Muppets. Interesting. Not entirely sure why Mumford and Zatana would be at war with each other, they're both good guy characters right? Looking forward to it all, just don't run yourself ragged with...
  7. The Count

    Sesame, DC: Nights of the Knights

    Heh... Sorry, but you're missing the symbolism Hope. Perhaps if you spot what role Jim Carey and possibly Johnny Depp will have in common... And Sean... Is the answer to yours... Um, alcohol? That's the best guess I can make.
  8. The Count

    Sesame, DC: Nights of the Knights

    *Waves ? cane/nagging stick, demanding more story to be posted... Soonish... Please? *Points if you figure out why it's a ? cane/nagging stick.
  9. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #69 - Of Swine and Roses

    Thanks Steve. Looking forward to it all. If you need music for the TMTM episode or when you get to JHH Episode 6, LMK as I can help out. Speaking of that, I need to get those EM songs/covers from Swine and Roses for the secret project. *Dashes off to tend to other errands. Ah, the sweet...
  10. The Count

    The Underground Council Comes Back

    Wha? How is it I missed this whenoriginally posted? No matter. Absolutely love your descriptions of everything and I always will. Last story? Until RTL Volume 3 is released right? *Teasing. Also... The line Marjerie said... “Everyone in life has their own path, their own story,” she...
  11. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Everything Seems To Sing

    *Self-conscious laugh at Boober's actions towards Red's poem. More please.
  12. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    Read... Enjoyed... Post more.
  13. The Count

    A Green and Red Christmas

    Yaey! Please let Maddie know we're thinking of her and hope she can return soon. :batty:
  14. The Count

    DC Almost Alive and Well

    Wha huh? How is it you do this Aunt Ru? Take something that might've been just sort of okay like Studio DC... And then turn it into something so wonderful that I just have to have more? Yes, Kermit... You should be apprehensive about going to the mall with Piggy to carry her bags. Just...
  15. The Count

    Censorship

    Well... There are these little things known as form field boxes for a mod to state the reason why a post is being merged or deleted, or why threads are being deleted. After a bit of initial trial, I fill them out every time I do anything now. Perhaps one of the problems is that those boxes...
  16. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Everything Seems To Sing

    Sorry... Guess that's because we treat each update post containing a new installment furthering the story along as a "chapter". Well, at any rate, post more soon please.
  17. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Everything Seems To Sing

    Well... Guess that's why Gobo was never a suspect in the Great Radish Bar Caper. *Laughs a little at how the chapter ends with Boober falling off of Mokey's side. Poor Fraggles. Please, post more so we know what'll become of them.
  18. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    *Glomp. You updated! And man, what an update. The one thing that nags at me... In Piggy's dressing room, when Kermit says or rather thinks he would never see "those eyes again", which eyes are you refering to? Thanks and hope the story continues to the next installment. *Glomp again.
  19. The Count

    MuppetCast 69, Where Are You?

    See... Now that's what I like about this Swanson guy. He takes care of us Muppet fans. BTW: The links showed up like they shoulds a while ago, so I listened and will comment in the thread. G'night Solid. :cool:
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Goes to get Ryan so he can get Gonzo to condition our airs. Should be easy for the blue weirdo, he was prince of plumbers and apparently all-state in vent crawling.
Top