Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    I'm glad you guys like the article. We didn't acquire any new images of Rowlf so we went ahead without them. I'm sure we'll see some of Rowlf soon. Thanx to Ken and Palisades for their permission to show these wonderful pictures.
  2. frogboy4

    Goths, Punks, Freaks, and Muppets - Is it all Very Wrong?

    I don't think I have ever seen drug paraphernalia with Sesame Street or Muppet Show characters on them but I'm sure there is some out there somewhere. It just isn't very visible and there are many shops in my area that have that kind of stuff in their store windows. If it's some punk kid with a...
  3. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I had that on a Song of the South laserdisc a while back. There was a Japanese language channel. Freaky. :eek:
  4. frogboy4

    Goths, Punks, Freaks, and Muppets - Is it all Very Wrong?

    They could do fishnet Gonzo from the Prince episode of Muppets tonight - not to mention Seymour's interesting choice of pants! In the words of Pepe from that ep,"unbelievabe!"
  5. frogboy4

    Goths, Punks, Freaks, and Muppets - Is it all Very Wrong?

    Oooooh! Maybe an MC or club exclusive! Very short run.
  6. frogboy4

    Goths, Punks, Freaks, and Muppets - Is it all Very Wrong?

    Hmmmm. and where to put the black lipstick? I say give him some shades, a longsleeve ripped up shirt over a black tee and dye the tips of his hair black. And maybe a sparkley Muppet sticker placed somewhere for good measure! That should do it!
  7. frogboy4

    Goths, Punks, Freaks, and Muppets - Is it all Very Wrong?

    I feel that Jim's work embraced all sorts of people. As a former glam goth kid I really object to that sort of judgement, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I think it's fantastic to see more people in Muppet merchandise - especially punk kids!
  8. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ooooh, no you didn't. LOL! Well that's better than all the Muppets speaking German I guess. Oh, geez, now you got me doing it! :eek:
  9. frogboy4

    Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

    Welcome to the forum! Janice shouldn't be too far off. She won't be in wave four but I don't think Ken will make us wait too long or he will suffer the wrath of Byron (our resident Janice enthusiast).
  10. frogboy4

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Luke Forgive my over use of the word silly. It was silly for me to do so and there will be no silliness of the sort in the future. You have made it known that it is offensive to you and that's really all I need to know to discontinue the word in future posts to you. There are occasions I...
  11. frogboy4

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Luke Your name was on the Invisible Fozzie figure itself. Look closely! I'm not defending anyone. Ken's a nice guy who makes great figures with Palisades. I bought my series one collection in the store just like everybody else. You complained that no one was getting credit for help and now...
  12. frogboy4

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Luke The figure posts are in the action figure subsection of the collectibles section. How else should it be managed? Should we be heavy handed in telling people to limit their number of posts and that there can only be one figure thead? Geez, can't you let people do what they want without such...
  13. frogboy4

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Luke Why can't you just let people talk about what they choose to without you constantly criticizing it? It's one thing to add to a thread, it's another to be one of a thread's top participants and criticize everyone for talking about the topic too much when you have certainly done quite a bit...
  14. frogboy4

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Luke- I don't get it. I am not sure if you realize, but you have posted more on the ask Ken thread than everyone but Ken and me (and that's quite a feat) and you are the top poster on this one. When more Muppet product is released (TV programs, movies, specials) there will certainly be much...
  15. frogboy4

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    You think Animal is good likeness? And Gonzo doesn't look much like the original or later Gonzo. Terrible likenesses. They are good figures and i do love them, but not because they are "fantastic" as has been stated. They really aren't all that. They are quite good figures for their time, but...
  16. frogboy4

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Cory You read me right. The Fisher Price puppet figures are underwhelming and I always have felt that. They were the best of what was out there for years, but no where near high-quality, just good for the time. The Fozzie and Rowf are the only good likenesses. Scooter, Animal and Gonzo are...
  17. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Congradulations Squigiman on your Member status! LOL! - Not that you weren't a member before!:)
  18. frogboy4

    Cross-Breed Update!

    Great! The reason that I ask for MP3 files is that my email can't accept more than a couple megs or so at a time so there may need to be some compression.
  19. frogboy4

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Ken Very interesting! Now you see what I mean about people praising the Muppet figures of the past. I love my collection and it has nostalgic value (not to mention Ebay value) but they are not that great. The Fraggle Rock PVCs have to be my favorite because of the detail and the Fisher...
  20. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken has reported a few times that Sweetums and Robin are slated for the Theater playset, that the Kitchen playset was already over budget and can not be stocked with anymore stuff, the next Gonzo (tentatively slated for series 5) would be in a purple suit with camila and likely have his classic...
Top