Cross-Breed Update!

grail

Reaction score
wow...

have you come up with any lines people can run as audition material? something you know those characters would say? i think i actually may be able to help with a couple.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Not yet, but I'll keep you posted. The bios offer perameters for the dialogue. By the way - MP3 files are probably best.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Not yet, but I'll keep you posted. The bios offer perameters for the dialogue. By the way - MP3 files are probably best.
thanks. i THINK i have a couple of ideas for voices...i know i can record wav files, not sure i have something that'll convert to MP3 handy though

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great! The reason that I ask for MP3 files is that my email can't accept more than a couple megs or so at a time so there may need to be some compression.

radionate

Reaction score
There are some programs out there to convert wav and mp3 files to ram media files, and vice versa. If you need help, I may be able to do something for anyone (or at least give them some links to programs). I'm not the swiftist with converting files, most times I just play it back through my studio and re-record it in whichever format I need.