Search results

  1. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    Good... More please. Sleepy Count, still have more threads/stories to go through.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Gets into his room now... Sorry I was gone guys, my friend was here for the evening. Now then, to dive into these threads at the fanfic library. *Humming "Half-past twelve" from "Gimme Gimme Gimme".
  3. The Count

    Muppet Pin Trading Headquarters Inc.

    Hi. Thanks for the update. Heard about these when they were discussed on the Disney Pincast. Additionally, there's a correction to be made. There are Muppet pins in the September RSP event, Disney Pin Trading University 2008. But the rundown of the ones included goes like this: Prom...
  4. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Aw... No worries Snowthball... You can still review here along with the rest of us. *Handshake/hug. *Off to catch up on fanfics.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Downstairs... Count, singing: I love counting... Counting to the number 4. UD: Great, now he won't be able to get that dratted song out of his head—nor mine—all day long. Why did it have to be today of all days? Me: Hey, it could be worse... I could be gone by now off to classes...
  6. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Mmm... No, I don't think so. Remember, the claymation versions were made for a separate international production/release. The reason they're being inserted now is to give the American public a chance to see these too. Plus, it's the one claymation segment in the last five years I can...
  7. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Ah... Time for the new season of Sesame Street to start. And with a new season come new characters to ask about. As always, your help is greatly appreciated in getting these described as it helps others like me and the Muppet community at large. Episode 4161: Texas Telly and the Golden...
  8. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Hello... Velcome to another season of reviews. Like last year, I'm just gonna post what happened throughout the episode in order, following Muppet Wiki's format. Any help with some of these would be greatly appreciated. So here we go... Episode 4161: Texas Telly and the Golden Triangle...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    Well... Twas bound to happen... LMK when you've moved past this and on to the actual wedding/last chapter. The reasons why I'll keep to myself as I feel it would bring down the Prawn from his literary lair on high. Bye.
  10. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #70 - Live from New Jersey

    Ok... So I finished the episode. BTW: Rita Moreno was indeed part of Season 1. The Muppet Show guests' photos in the folder you mentioned, that reminds me of how the seasonal episode guides were arranged at Kermitage, back when that site still existed. It must've been Guy Smiley as he was...
  11. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #70 - Live from New Jersey

    Hi... Gonna go listen to this again, got interrupted in the middle by my dinner call. BTW: The flowers Richard had to see bloom every year? You might want to check with some of the more knowledgeable RHLC members, but I believe those would be peonies. Bye. *Sneaks off to go listen.
  12. The Count

    Censorship

    Ah... der Lisa. I suggest you read through the ones posted/created by RedPiggy found in Fanfiction. *Subtle plug. *Plugs lights into the socket. Crazy Harry play with eletricity!
  13. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    *Heart stab. *Silently huggles der Lisa strongly. *Whispers for her to post more please. *Leaves.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Idly drinking a cup of Sprite while listening to some good rock & Roll. :sing: Oh when the sun is hot and melts the tar up on your roof. And your shoes are so hot that you wish your feet were fireproof. Under the boardwalk... Down by the sea... On a blanket with my baby, that's where I'll be.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *At the BBQ... Eh, that's okay Beth, as soon as you get a chance. Frankly, the problem is I don't know what/who I wanna have to complete that subgroup of #21-25. *Puts the potato salad next to Kathy's fruit salad and some coconut cake squares my mom made. *Count and Uncle D join us, the...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sighs... Lost it again. Oh well... *Heads on over to the BBQ with saucified beef ribs and red-white-and-blue potato salad.
  17. The Count

    The Underground Council Comes Back

    Sounds good. You'll think of something. But if Robbie made it this long... *Curiously wonders if Moulin will remain her realm's ruler, kept in the shadow of overcast clouds so to speak. *Faint soap opera music.
  18. The Count

    The Underground Council Comes Back

    Yaey! <3! Four points are gathered, all that remains is the fifth element... But I suspect that other carriage will reach the meeting soon enough. This was just so... Squeeeeeeeee! *Bounces off to tend to his own carriage driver. Oh, post more please!
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sneaks up from behind and huggles Beth. See you later this evening at the BBQ. I find it easier to spell correctly that way. *Chuckle. Oh, and I've been hit by inspiration, yaey! Alls I need is the Jack Bauer Muppet if you could help with that. Bye. *Mysteriously disappears once again...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Slight sigh... *Sits down to do some research at Encyclopedia Mythica to see if inspiration hits to find the newest fiend to add to the castle's count.
Top